Shark #2: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=67282
Samya #1: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=67295
LR #1: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=67308
Samya #2: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=67317

2019 Euro TR
London #1: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=70662
London #2: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=70674
London #3: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=70689

This is my annual pilgrimage to Europe from Asia. Previously I had spent 8 days in UK (see London threads above). After the poor session on the 3rd day I decided to take a break from the agency incalls and wait for the Germany FKKs. Days 4 to 8 contained no P4P whatsoever so they’ll be skipped from this report.

Last year was my first trip to Germany and I managed to visit Shark x2, Oase, Samya x2 & Living Room (linked above). The plan for this year was more Shark and possibly Oase (will visit at least once), and may check out either Palace or Mainhattan just to see what they’re like.

I flew into FRA from the UK on day 8 and landed approx. 9pm. Took the train to Frankfurt Main hbf and walked the 5 minutes to my hotel. As it was about 10.30pm I decided not to visit an FKK and wait for day 9 instead.

The next day I woke up at the ungodly hour of 6-7am and procrastinated in the room until about 11am. I had planned on catching the 11.25am direct train to Darmstadt Nord but due to my laziness I only managed to catch the 12.06pm which meant I had to change at Darmstadt hbf and added 10 minutes to the journey. No problem, still got to the club by 1pm.

Walked in the door to reception, and the lady said “Is this your first time…no”. I wonder what gave me away? Haha. I handed her the €65 and she gave me the usual robe, towel, slippers plus the €20 voucher for next time since it was Monday. For those shark experts out there, as I got this on a Monday can I use it this Friday? On their website it says it’s valid from the following Monday but how can they tell when I got the voucher? Also on the voucher itself it says valid Monday and Tuesday only? “Einlösbar Mo Und Di”? Anyone know?

This small puzzle aside, I got changed, showered and headed into the club with my glasses, 3 sagami 0.01 condoms and phone & earphones hidden away as well. At this time of day the club is relatively quiet as expected. Ratio around 1.5 women to 1 man. Saw a cute young brunette girl with pale skin sitting near where Brenda used to sit at the bar. However since I hadn’t eaten since dinner last night the first priority is food. Unfortunately at 1pm they were only serving breakfast food so I had no choice but to grab some meats, cheese and tomatoes only. I had forgotten how bad the non-dinner meals are…

After “lunch” I walked back to the bar but was just beaten by another Asian guy talking to girl I had my eye on. A few seconds later they walked away together. Dammit. I spent the next little while walking around the club trying to find a suitable replacement.

As I’m ethnically East Asian I get hounded by a wide variety of girls. Some of the names I remember from the first hour include: Serena, Iris, Tammy/Tammi & Vicky/Vicki. Barring one I couldn’t tell you what they looked like anymore. The vast majority aren’t stunners but were at least a 7/10. Waited about 30-60 minutes and the girl I was eyeing came back.

Mirabella

Nationality & Language: Romanian, English
Face: 8/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 5/10 ok
Service: 6/10
GFE: 4/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length: €50 for 30 minutes
WIR: Yes

Mirabella said she was 22 and Romanian. From afar she looked very young, possibly late teens but up close 22 seemed believable. She had pale skin, light coloured nipples, gorgeous icy pale blue eyes and some tattoo on her right forearm. She had the tiniest bit of belly fat which was only noticeable when doing cowgirl. 8/10 face & 8/10 body. We chit-chat for a while and agree with €50 for 30 minutes with BBBJ and sex, but no kissing. For the first session of the day/trip, no problem for me.

I ask for and we manage to go to the mirror room, which is almost perfect except they could do with some ceiling mirrors too. The session was reasonably nice, the lack of kissing meant it wasn’t a GFE session but overall I was satisfied. I finished with about 5-10 minutes left but decided to leave instead of playing out the clock. Handed over the €50 and got a peck on the cheek.

One quick shower and it’s time to relax. I headed up the stairs and found a nice quiet cabana to play on my phone. Actually managed to watch a full episode of an American drama in there which definitely cut down the boredom. I finish the episode at about 4.30pm and go back downstairs to wait for dinner. I go sit at one of the couches, dissuade a bunch of girls that come up uninvited, and start to check out this girl sitting opposite me. We catch each other’s eye and non-verbally try to persuade the other to come over. Sadly I lose and make my way over to her.

Amanda

Face: 8/10
Body:  9/10
Skill: 5/10 ok
Service: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: €50 for 30 minutes + €20 "tip"
WIR: Only if she really gives up the A

Amanda (I’m only 70% sure that’s her name) said she was 22 and Romanian as well. This girl was also brunette and wore her short hair in a ponytail. I think her hair would only come down to her shoulders. She also has beautiful pale skin, the cutest inverted pink nipples, a tiny tiny waist and a pretty smile. 8/10 face 9/10 body. We talk for a bit and I note her English was quite poor. Amanda did mention she has been working for about 9 months. Instead of going to the room straight away I agree to wait for dinner and come back afterwards.

Dinner at Shark is much better. Plenty of meats and vegetables and the chicken drumsticks were incredibly flavourful. After I finish I head back to the couches where Amanda was already waiting for me. We sit for a little while longer before agreeing to 30 minutes, kissing, BBBJ, sex including anal for €150.

We head to a really hot room that’s near the mirror room and get started. Amanda’s BBBJ wasn’t all that amazing, but definitely did the job in terms of foreplay. And while we did kiss it was quite chaste with no tongue action. Moving on I decide for anal straight away and we lube up. Unfortunately she’s so incredibly tight that I wasn’t even able to get halfway in before she tapped out. I think I was in her ass for maybe 2 minutes? I ask her if she was sure she wanted to quit and do normal sex instead (for normal pricing) and she agrees.

We fuck for the remaining time out of 30 minutes but I wasn’t able to finish and was sweating up a storm. I hate having sex in a hot room. Get to the lockers and hand her €50. She starts complaining about how I went into her ass for a little bit so the usual price isn’t enough. Bitch this was why I asked if you really wanted to stop. Gave her an extra €20 and she walked off without another word.

After another much needed shower I walk around some more and chat to a few more girls. One of Mirabella’s friends was a super slim girl with Glasses and an Egyptian tattoo of Nefertiti on her chest. Super distinctive. I believe her name was Ruby. She’s looks a bit older but seemed quite smart and her English was excellent. I was tempted but declined for the moment. Later I see her targeting Asians so perhaps I lucked out there.

I went upstairs again and starting talking to some older Ukrainian lady. Don’t remember her name anymore. As she came up to talk to me I warned her I had just come out of a room but she was undeterred. Oh well. We start talking and she started playing with my member while giving me her sales pitch. I wasn’t so interested in her face or body, but she had these nice big tits so I kept humouring her. Eventually we got down to €50 for 30 minutes, including BJ & sex, with an additional €50 if she managed to make me CIM. However we couldn’t come to a full agreement as she wanted the extra €50 as a guarantee, meaning even if she couldn’t make me finish I’d still be obligated to give her the extra, otherwise she was willing to do CBJ only. She wasn’t willing to budge and I wasn’t that attracted to her anyway so she left. Another bullet dodged I think.

At this point it was around 8pm and I went for the second dinner. I had chatted to Vicky/Vicki earlier asking her to find me later and she did at just after 8.30pm. Up to this point we hadn’t discussed any details whatsoever so before I took her to a room we sat at one of the couches to hash out the details.

Vicky

Face: 7/10
Body:  8.5/10
Skill: 8/10 ok
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: €100 for 60 minutes
WIR: Yes

Vicky also said she was 22. Is this just the generic age these girls pretend to be? While Vicky was reasonably attractive I would put her age at about 24/25. Vicky is once again a brunette with a slim-ish body, a nice small bubbly butt and some sentence tattoo going from her right armpit to her hips. She also has 2 cute moles on her face which helps in finding her in a crowd. 7/10 face and 8.5/10 body. Vicky proposed 60 minutes, and I asked for deep kissing, a long long BBBJ and sex for €100. She mentioned she liked deep kissing and I made sure she understood I wanted a very long BBBJ. Let’s go! I did think about another attempt at anal but didn’t end up going for it.

Into the room we go and finally, this girl does an excellent job kissing. Deep and very GFE-esque. After a few minutes I sit down on the couch and she knew exactly what to do. Went down on her knees and gave me a good BBBJ with eye contact and was even able to DT a bit. We stayed in this position for a good 15 minutes before moving to the bed. During this time she sold me on CIM for an additional €50 to which I agreed, only if she was able to succeed.

Moving to sex and she was very active, quite the opposite to a starfish. But sadly her moans were a little too fake which ended being a bit distracting. Doggie style was excellent due to her bubble butt, but I just wasn’t able to finish. We take the condom off (my last sagami of the day) and she goes to work trying to get that CIM. After another good 10-15 minutes she finally gives up and I decide to call it. By now it’s a few minutes before 9.30pm. We actually have almost 20 more minutes left, but instead of giving her a tip I agree to leave the room early. She did try to ask me for an extra €50 anyway but I decline. Out to the lockers and I give her €100.

After one last shower it’s time go head back. I get to Darmstadt Nord just a few minutes before their 10.12pm train arrives. Quite an excellent day.

Conclusion
I like Shark even more than last time, as I don’t have a terrible cough this time and was able to enjoy the kissing this time. The cigarette smoke was also a lot more tolerable (still sucks though). And while my preferences for girls tend to lean towards blondes all 3 of my sessions today were with brunettes. Go figure.
Transport: € 17.65
Entry: € 65
Ladies: € 220
Total: € 302.65

Recent Ratings
paladin310   16-12-2019 10:00  Karma  +4   Favorable
davegrewl   15-12-2019 07:03  Karma  +4   
bohica   11-12-2019 05:10  Karma  +8   An evening at FKK - priceless...
hotjac   10-12-2019 15:39  Karma  +3   Entertaining
JackTheBat   10-12-2019 10:39  Karma  +10   Superb report. Agree about the ambient cigarette smoke.