Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2018 15:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany] [Cologne] Day 5/6 - FKK Samya

On day 5 I moved from Frankfurt to Cologne and didn't go to any FKKs.

On day 6 I did some touristy stuff in Cologne and late in the afternoon I took the U16 from Appellhofplatz to Michaelshoven for 2.71 eur single ticket. From there it was an easy 10 min walk to Samya and I reached around 5.15 pm. Paid my 50 eur and off I went.

After a quick shower I went to the bar area and hallelujah! No cigarettes allowed in the bar area, meaning no cigarette smell! A much appreciated change compared to Frankfurt clubs. Also the beer was free which was pretty nice as well. Scanning the area I could see about 40-50 women at this time and maybe only 15-20 men. Excellent ratios. The overall quality unfortunately was a bit lower than Shark though. There was one blonde girl who had an excellent petite frame and tight ass, like a fit 18 year old, but her face was a bit worn and hardened, with a sharky attitude to match. Forgot her name. Instead I chatted to Ciara.

Name: Mina
Ethnicity: Romanian
Face: 7/10
Hair: Dyed blonde
Body: 7.5/10 - 1.63cm, acceptably slim, skin a little bit rough, completely shaved.
Attitude: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Recommend: Yes
Damage: 75 eur
WIR: Others in the club

This was a 23 year old Romanian girl with dyed blonde hair. She pronounced her name as "Kiara". Her face had a pretty smile, but wore too much make up to cover and cover up some imperfections. She was about 163 cm without heels and had an acceptably slim figure and B cups. 7/10 face and 7. 5/10 body. We settled on 75 eur for 30 min, BBBJ, covered sex & CIM.

While Frankfurt clubs have a "standard" of +50 for CIM & +100 for anal, in this part of Germany the standard is +25 CIM & +50 anal. FYI.

In the room Ciara performed reasonably well, her BBBJ was a bit lacking and could be better skilled, but was very compliant and willing during CG, doggie and missionary. Spent what I guess was around 20-25 minutes in the room and finished with a CIM as negotiated.

After paying the girl and having a shower I decided to try the sauna, had some dinner, went to rest / play on my phone in the relaxation room with the water beds, drank at the club area, had more dinner. I did see 2 other potentials while eating, one was a slim darked haired girl with a very pretty face with tiny tits and one was plastic looking with dyed blonde hair and what seemed to be big silicone tits. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find either after we finished our meals.

Oh, one huge negative compared to the Frankfurt clubs, most of the women were covered up, even their breasts. I saw a lot of one-piece suits covering their breasts / stomach / etc. Almost no girls were completely in the nude.

Now it was getting later and more women had arrived, I'd guess there were about 70-80 now, but many more guys as well. In fact the main room was basically standing room only. At night Samya turns had more of a nightclub feel, with the room darkly lit, loud (turkish?) music, and super crowded. Not my type of scene.

Left at 11 pm after just the one shot. Caught the U16 from Michaelshoven to Neumarkt and was back in my hotel room by midnight.

Cost.

Transport: 2.71 e (train) x2 = 5.42 e.
Entrance: 50 e.
Ciara: 75 e.
Total: 130.42 e.

Overall Opinion:

Pros.
- I really like how the place was non-smoking.
- The food was pretty reasonable, the kebab meat was good.
- Kolsch (the beer in Cologne) is included in cost of entry.
- Club location very convenient.

Cons.

- Girl quality was lower than Shark / Oase. More fatties waddling around.
- Most girls were covered up, making it more difficult to tell their body imperfections (stretch marks, etc).
- Too loud / dark at night for me. Others may like the clubbing atmosphere.

2 more days, will try to visit 1 other club in Dusseldorf then probably back to Samya for my last full day in Germany.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-12-2018 15:28  Karma  +10   an epic adventure
batman108   9-12-2018 06:31  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
FlyingBreadMan   9-12-2018 04:41  Karma  +5   Favorable - been Santa many times. Not one of my best places. First time I came across "reserved" girls...
UncleDad   9-12-2018 01:59  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
Mister   8-12-2018 18:36  Karma  +5   FKK with fully dressed girls? No point ;-p