Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2018 14:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany] [Frankfurt] Day 2/3 - FKK Oase

Day 1 was spent in Shark. Report made in that thread. Didn't go to a club on my actual second day in Frankfurt so let's move straight to "day 3".

Woke up at the ungodly hour of 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep due to more jet lag issues. Bummed around at the hotel until about 9 then decided to go out and walk around Frankfurt a bit. Walked from the central train station to the cathedral and through Romerberg. Then walked to the south side of the river and eventually had an early lunch at Zum Gemalten Haus. Had the German style pork chop which looked pretty unappealing but tasted pretty good, washed down with a beer. Then walked back to my hotel room for a nap. I think this is the only time I've ever walked more than 10k steps before 12 pm.

Anyway, I'm sure none of you actually care about my touristy activities so let's just say I overslept for my nap and only managed to get to Oase at about 6 pm. From Frankfurt hbf it's an easy 25 minute trip to Friedrichsdorf on the S5 train. Nice and cheap 9.55 eur for a return ticket. After reaching the station jumped in the first taxi and off to Oase we go. 10 eur. Briefly chatted with the nice Pakastani driver and he offered to drive me back to Frankfurt for 30 eur. Not sure if that's the standard rate.

As I said, got to the club at around 6 pm, the receptionist asked if it was my first time, I said yes and she gave me the lay of the land including the prices the girls charge. I saw there was a shuttle bus service but when I inquired she said it only starts next month. Bummer. The sign was in German but it seems like you can be dropped off at Messe. If true this seems super convenient. I paid the 70 eur and went in. (advice: if you enter before 4pm it's only 50eur)

The place seems much less busy than Shark on a Sunday, less than 20 guys from what I saw and maybe closer to 40 girls. Much better ratios. The bar staff also seemed friendlier than Shark. Within a minute of sitting down near the main bar area this tiny cutie popped up and introduced herself as Estefania.

Name: Estefania
Ethnicity: Romanian
Face: 9/10
Hair: Brunette ponytail, similar to Ariana Grande
Body: 9/10 - short, slim, very tight, completely shaved. Exactly my type.
Attitude: 5/10
Service: 6/10
Recommend: If you're shallow haha
Damage: 100eur
WIR: Maybe if she offered anal

She looked like a sluttier Ariana Grande with her ponytail hairstyle, super slim / petite figure and thick dick sucking lips. By far the most attractive girl in the club. Said she was 20 and Romanian. We quickly reached an agreement of 100 eur for 30 min including CIM. Went into the room right next to the bar (small room, mirrored ceiling) and off we went. Since I didn't go to an FKK the previous day (nor any RLD places) I was more sensitive than normal and had to stop her BBBJ before I shot 5 minutes into the session! After another minute or so I told her to get the condom for some missionary and doggy. Very nice views but we didn't go too long before she jumped off and went back to BBBJ, saying she didn't want too much sex but rather BJ. Not sure if this was because I asked for CIM or if she was saving her pussy for later sessions (I saw she was quite popular). Another 5 minutes or so and she said time was almost up and if I didn't finish we'd have to extend. Pretty sure she was lying so ignored her and soon after completed in mouth. Unfortunately it was only "CIM" for a second then she disengaged. Definitely nothing like the BJ bars in Thailand. As I'm putting my clothes back on I check the time, yep only just over 20 minutes.

Service wise pretty mediocre, but decently skilled in BJ and super attractive to me. I wonder if she'll go for anal. Handed over 100 eur and declined her request for a tip. I may be a newbie in FKKs but that doesn't make me a total newbie (this changes later on).

A quick shower and I head down to the food / whirlpool area. The food is pretty average but it's a great smoke-free environment to check out the girls walking to and from the rest rooms. And unlike the main lounge / kino area they don't keep trying to introduce themselves, although I'm sure if you show a bit of interest & eye contact they'll come join you.

I checked out the relaxation area nearby with the lounge chairs and seats and saw people using their phone. Score! My sim card didn't get very good reception but managed to get the wifi from one of the girls afterwards. Played on the phone for a bit, tried the Sauna and killed some time. During the next 2-3 hours I changed between the relaxation, food and main lounge areas. Every time I'm at the main lounge, girls would try her luck with me. Blessing and a curse I suppose. As soon as I reject, another one comes up. I think at one point there was a girl standing near by just waiting for the current girl to leave! I make eye contact with a young blonde looking girl who seemed cute but her figure was hidden by the couches / her towel so I wasn't fully committed. After eventually shoo-ing away some of the less desirable ones I chat with her and find out her name is Anastasia.

Name: Anastasia
Ethnicity: Russian
Hair: Blonde
Face: 8/10 (cute)
Body: 6/10 - A bit chunky, waist not so slim. Fully shaved
Attitude: 6/10
Service: 6/10
Recommend: Not for me
Damage: 150eur
WIR: No

Forgot what she said her age was, maybe 20-22? But I remember her saying she was Russian which was a surprise. She had a cute youthful looking face, but not nearly as slim as Estefania and would be called chubby in Asia. Her breath also wasn't the greatest, but since I'm not looking to DFK I thought it'd be ok. I tried to negotiate for 100 eur /30 min / CIM again but was unsuccessful as she kept saying BBBJ was another 50. In retrospect I should have moved on but I settled for 150 eur /60 min / CIM instead. Once we got into the room she said she wanted to go for a shower. I assume this was a time-stalling tactic but since I'd rather a clean girl I gave her the ok. She came back after about 5 minutes and off we went. Her BBBJ was actually ok. If I had taken her for 30 min I'm sure she would've gotten me over the line pretty quickly. But since this was an hour session I decided to wanted to fuck a bit instead as well so got her to get the condom. Cowgirl was not great, she kept making fake moaning sounds and her breath distracted me. We moved to doggie which was nice given her meaty ass but she continued with the fake moans. After we stripped off the condom and she tried to CIM without success. After about 40 or so minutes in the room I could tell there was no way I could finish so ended the session. I thought since I didn't CIM the cost should've only been 100 eur, but she obviously disagreed and given I didn't make this condition clear during negotiation I decided to treat it as a learning experience instead.

Paid the girl and saw it was 11 pm now so left the club to catch the 11.38pm back to Frankfurt. I thought the taxi to Friedrichsdorf was a flat rate of 10 eur but this driver insisted on using the meter. I thought for sure this would be a scam but at the end of the day, the drive only cost 10.60 eur! Unlucky for the driver I had exact change so even if I was ripped off, he only made an extra 60 c haha.

Cost.

Transport: 9. 55 e (train) + 20.60 e (taxi) = 30.15 e.
Entrance: 70 e.
Estefania: 100 e.
Anastasia: 150 e.
Total: 350.15 e.

Overall Opinion:

Pros.
- I really like the non-smoking area and relaxation lounge where I could openly use my phone.
- The food area is also very well lit, so you can clearly see the girls as they walk past.
- The rooms are nicely mirrored so you can see the action easier.

Cons.
- Apart from Estefania I would say the girls are of a similar quality to Shark, maybe a bit lower body-wise as there are less big tits and a couple of fatties in their 30's /40's (I saw one older African lady and one fat white lady with bleached blonde curly hair who I can't imagine get very much business).
- The main lounge is a bit dark and smoking is still prevalent in this area.
- Stuck using taxis.

I have one more day in Frankfurt then off to Cologne/Dusseldorf. The current plan is to either visit Shark/Oase again today, then FKK Samya & FKK Living Room in Cologne/Dusseldorf respectively.

Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   3-2-2019 16:44  Karma  +2   Brings back great memories.
jeffzeke   15-12-2018 15:34  Karma  +10   this is a famous FKK, thanks for sharing.
Johnnyr555   8-12-2018 08:36  Karma  +6   
obe   7-12-2018 15:05  Karma  +10   Excellent
bohica   7-12-2018 00:07  Karma  +4   Key operative words were "tried to CIM"
hkpunter999   6-12-2018 22:42  Karma  +6   
FlyingBreadMan   6-12-2018 06:53  Karma  +8   Excellent - thank you for the report. Never tip!
batman108   6-12-2018 03:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Noobienoob   5-12-2018 22:03  Karma  +4   Thanks for the details
xiaodidi   5-12-2018 19:11  Karma  +4   Favorable
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4483
Posts 248
Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2018 22:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Some pictures of the Oase flyer they gave me

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-12-2018 15:34  Karma  +6   nice, thanks!
batman108   7-12-2018 11:46  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks