Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2018 13:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany] [Frankfurt] Day 1 - FKK Shark

My first ever trip to Germany, and where else but FKKs! If you don't know what they are, these are big (sometimes not so big) clubs with sauna, massage, food, drinks, etc. You pay an entrance fee and can stay there all day. Why bother with these clubs? Because dozens of European girls also go there. The girls also pay an entrance fee and try to make their money back and then some from the guys. These girls walk around either fully or almost fully naked the whole time. Sessions are generally 50eur/30 min, 100eur/60 min, CIM +50eur, anal +100eur. BBBJ is supposed to be included, but can be hard to get at 50eur/30 min.

Anyway I'm in Frankfurt for a few days then headed up to Dusseldorf/Cologne for a few more. The primary aim of this holiday is FKKs.

Day 1

I check into my hotel near Frankfurt hbf in the early afternoon. The FKK of choice is Shark in Darmstadt. I take the 3.25pm train from Frankfurt hbf to Darmstadt Nord, takes about 20 minutes. 8.50 eur for a single ticket, super convenient and can just walk to Shark from the station (15 minutes). I reached the club around 4 pm.

Walked in, the receptionist was chatting to some regular I assume, so I just handed over my 65eur and get a bracelet, robe, towel and shoes in return. A quick communal shower and I was ready to go. Into the club and I walked around the bar area trying to familiarize myself with the place. At this time there were way more guys than I expected, I'd guess the girl / guy ratio was 1.2-1.5/1 with about 30-40 girls I'm guessing. Not terribly great in terms of ratios. And in terms of clientele I was a bit surprised. I kind of expected to be one of the only Asians in the club but throughout the night I saw at least 7-8 East Asians (China, Hong Kong and Japan I'm guessing) and a few South Asians (Indians / Pakastanis / etc) as well. Anyway, I found an open seat at the bar next to a group of Chinese people speaking Mandarin. And here comes the girls.

What everyone says is true, these FKK girls are definitely approaching me if I give them the slightest bit of eye contact (sometimes even I give them no eye contact). A few of them have said this is because Asian guys tend to be more shy and not approach the girls? In any case, I was not one of these types, having had many, many sessions in Thailand, Philippines, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Macau, etc. Nonetheless I still made polite conversations with them and let them know at the earliest opportunity that I wasn't interested (in them). Most of them took it reasonably ok. Some of them were a bit aggressive though, almost felt liked getting "attacked" by ladyboys in Bangkok haha.

In terms of girl quality at 4 pm on a Sunday: based on my preferences (young, slim, pretty face) it was just okay. There were all types of girls around: blonde, brunette, natural, augmented, tattoo'd, etc. Saw an African looking one or two as well. Most looked mid-20's to early-30's in my eyes. Didn't see any 10/10's.

Name: Zeynab?
Ethnicity: said half Turkish half Romanian
Face: 6/10
Hair: Brunette
Body: 9.5/10 - short, slim, very tight, pink nipples, completely shaved. Exactly my type. -0.5 because her skin not so smooth as compared to girls here in Asia
Attitude: 10/10 before going in the room, 4/10 in the room
Service: 3/10
Recommend: Not for 50eur
Damage: 50eur
WIR: Not for 50eur

After sitting at the bar for maybe 5 minutes at this stage (and declining 3-4 girls already) I saw a super slim, darked hair girl walking towards me. I maintain eye contact for literally a second and she came over. Zeynab was her name? Said she was half Turkish / half Romanian. Frankly her face wasn't exactly my type (a bit old looking and not really my type) but her body was petite and very tight with pinkish colored nipples so for the first time I actively engaged in conversation. After a few minutes we moved to a couch for a bit more conversation and some light fondling. A negative point, her skin didn't feel very smooth despite her saying she was still 22. Probably sign of a hard life. Anyway, she was being super GFE at this stage so I decided to go for it and suggested a 50 eur /30 min session. Didn't bother negotiating for BBBJ since it was my first shot. She agreed.

Into the room and on we go. Pretty lackluster CBJ & performance overall. She did try to upsell for CIM & to extend to an hour for another 50 eur but quickly accepted my refusal. And she kept trying to stop me going deep in doggie and missionary, very annoying. I guess GFE is only applicable for 100 eur sessions since she was quick starfish-y. We finish and I give her her 50 eur at the small lockers. (there's the big lockers for your clothes in the men's changing area, and the small lockers for your wallet at the entrance of the main area).

The next few hours was quite boring to be honest. Spent drinking soft drinks / water at the bar, walking around trying to find a stunner, and gently / not-so-gently refusing advances from girls that were just not my type. I really wish phones were allowed in the club. I don't really remember many of the girls in between, one was a blonde with wavy hair. Cassandra? But that's about all I can remember. 7.5/10 face 7.5/10 body.

Name: Candy
Ethnicity: Romanian
Hair: Blonde
Face: 9/10 (pretty and cute)
Body: 5.5/10 - D cups with some sag, a bit of stomach and fatty thighs/ass. Fully shaved
Attitude: 5/10
Service: 5/10
Recommend: If you want a young blonde and don't care much for service
Damage: 100eur
WIR: No

At around 6 pm or so the dinner buffet came out and I see this very pretty faced girl go in with her friend. She looked young with straight blonde hair. A bit curvier than my usual type but my standards are gradually lowering. I walked up to her while she was at the buffet and asked her to find me after she finished dinner.

An hour or so goes past and I don't see her at all. I was about to give up but eventually did see her. Grabbed her and took her to the couches. Her name was Candy and she said this was her 2nd week in Shark. She said she was 19 and Romanian. I don't know anything about European ethnicities but to me she didn't have the Romanian look, I would've guessed German? (I guess this is similar to when white people say Filipinos/Thai/etc look Japanese/Chinese/Korean). Anyway her face was a 9/10 for me but her body was maybe 6/10. She was very quiet and didn't seem too interested. But after 3 hours in the club I didn't care. Agreed to 100 eur /30 min with BBBJ & CIM since I wanted to see her pretty face. To cut a long story short the session was again pretty average but her face was so pretty it was still worth it to me. It was also nice seeing her breasts bounce in missionary.

It's now 8 pm and I decide to head back to Frankfurt. Unfortunately I was too late to get the 8. 13 pm from Darmstadt Nord so had to pay 10 eur for a taxi to Darmstadt hbf instead. I'm not waiting 2 hours for the next train. Back in my hotel at about 9 pm and crash.

Cost.

Transport: 17 e (train ticket) + 10 e (taxi) = 27 e.
Entrance: 65 e.
Zeynab: 50 e.
Candy: 100 e.
Total: 242 EUR.

Overall opinion:

Pros.
- I really like the concept where the girls are fully / almost fully nude all the time, really lets you check them out (tattoos, silicone, etc).
- A good variety of body types, I'm sure most will find at least a few girls which are their types (except for super picky people like me I guess).

Cons.
- Holy crap cigarette smoke is everywhere. Definitely the biggest negative no question.
- Girls look a bit older than my usual type.
- Have to vet the girls strenuously if you have to have GFE.
- No phones. Which also means no taking photos of the girls.

Recent Ratings
Johnnyr555   8-12-2018 08:37  Karma  +6   
quartz13579   6-12-2018 18:07  Karma  +5   
FlyingBreadMan   6-12-2018 06:55  Karma  +5   Favorable - which club would you say had stunners?
xiaodidi   5-12-2018 19:14  Karma  +4   Favorable
jeffzeke   4-12-2018 14:29  Karma  +8   outstanding, looking forward to day 2 review and afterwards!
john1958   4-12-2018 04:29  Karma  +5   nice report
hkpunter999   4-12-2018 04:21  Karma  +6   
batman108   4-12-2018 01:49  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
flowmon   4-12-2018 00:59  Karma  +4   
johndope51   3-12-2018 18:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Dr.A   3-12-2018 18:15  Karma  +4   Sine 1st July 2017 BBBJ is forbidden by the law. Of course girls still do but you must negotiate before getting into the ...
Mister   3-12-2018 15:56  Karma  +5   Good detailed report
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4483
Posts 248
Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2018 15:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FlyingBreadMan - I would say the quality in Shark is slightly higher than Oase. But to be fair I only visited Oase on a Tuesday which may have been an off day.