Nationality & Language: China (Wuhan), Mandarin Only
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  ~5'4"
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
Damage:  1400, 70min
Repeat: would love to but not in the schedule or budget

After my Yuen Long Brothel punt I had decided LB was probably spent and elected to head home but by the time I got to the bus stop I had second thoughts and was wanting round two no matter how hard I'd have to work to squeeze out another shot. I'd noticed that Ying Ying in who had been operating independently out of the Harbour Plaza Resorts World Hotel in Tin Shui Wai (and who I reviewed last year: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=78218) had recently been bringing in 1-2 other mainland girls and posting them on the site (could tell since all the ads have Ying Ying's number). I never go for agent-based HGs (and thus rarely end up in hotels) but with a WG who I've met as the "agent" I didn't hesitate. Currently she has Xiao Xiao from Hubei working from the same hotel so I called and asked if she'd still be working late. Ying Ying confirmed it and I hopped on a bus to TSW. Called Ying Ying back upon arrival and got the room number, then went straight up.

Xiao Xiao opened the door wearing a black lingerie gown and welcomed me in, addressing me as baobei in every sentence. As is common she was surprised I was foreign and said she only had one other such customer in Wuhan way back when. She was young enough to satisfy my desire for something other than my usual grannies (maybe a few over the ad claimed 23) but clearly very experienced as a WG and very comfortable and straightforward talking about the work and her life, which I liked. She's about halfway through her 7 days in HK and will leave Monday or thereabouts, I think. Unlike most WGs who tell me they've not been busy, Xiao Xiao said she's got a customer every hour, but would take a rest after me, 2am and all, to study English since she wants to go work in Singapore. Back home she was working in a brothel that was shut down. She's quite cut out for the work it seems and was freely talking about other dicks she's seen and asking about my punting experiences.  She was a good enough conversationalist, if a bit direct, and spoke clear and pretty standard Mandarin, sounded educated enough.

Her body is not bad, slim though she seems to have had a baby, which was surprising considering her youthfulness so she must have had it quite young, wouldn't know it from her tight LS though - so I guess she can be categorized as a young MILF haha. Tits are As and soft with big soft nipples, have probably been used for feeding. Nice big natural bush and shaved armpits. She has long natural black hair but an enhanced nose which normally I hate along with any plastic surgery but in this case it was subtle enough to be acceptable. All in all a pretty lady!  One thing I noticed during the doggy though is that she has a pretty roughed up asshole sticking out in funny ways a bit, I liked it and thought it looked fun to play with, but I'm gross like that.

She asked me whether I wanted the 1200 or 1400 service and when I asked the difference she told me the 1400 would be better - I could have guessed as much so I went for it remembering how it was worth it with Ying Ying as her lovely nuru was the added service. I showered while she sprayed me with the showerhead and then headed to the bed for a quick and average back rub. She stripped off the gown and started grazing my back with her small tits including up and down the asscrack. She removed her lipstick, drank a bit of water and then started doing a kiss and lick and suck massage on my entire back, the sucking in the back of my knee was ticklish and most memorable. Unlike nearly all back licking I have received, Xiao Xiao used her real tongue instead of a prosthetic. Her surprise special service turned out to be her rimjob for which she used a dental dam. It's not my favourite but she gets an A for effort since she went deep with her tongue which was strong and stiff and she wasn't afraid to get her face way in there and rapid fire her tongue in and out of my hole. As I read on a different rimming review, it was like she was trying to use her cheeks to iron out the wrinkles in my a-hole. After a bit more rubbing of her hairy LS in my legs she put her gown back on and had me flip.

Frontside included a good CB during which she was receptive to playing with her clit and tits and then she got down for the BBBJ which included ball and crotch licking. Pretty good, deep and vigorous with lots of saliva and infrequent eye contact. With LB full and hard she expressed her fear for putting it in her. She then capped me and started a GC which was very tight and which she abandoned after 20-30 seconds in favor of me banging her in mish. She really takes a dick well and did a lot of sweet/dirty talk.  She did her best to look sexy during the deed, squeezing her own tits and licking her lips suggestively. She has good teeth.  Pounded her quite vigorously for 20+minutes during which she often used her hand to touch herself and rub her clit which is something I didn't often see with Chinese WGs. Was getting tired and asked for a change to doggy which I was surprised she agreed to. She was pretty wet and it was all natural.

Hit it for a while in doggy but was sweating a lot and felt I wouldn't blow soon (due to being a bit spent from my punt an hour earlier). She'd asked a couple times politely about how much longer I'd need and so I decided to ask her to finish me off with and HJ. She wiped me down and got set up for the finish. No lube on hand so she kissed a copious amount of saliva onto LB and got me a dom for my two fingers and invited me to finger her while she jerked LB super fast. She'd intermittently stick her tongue way out and graze the tip of LB so naturally I wished to blow it at one of those moments lol. After a few minutes I shot the load narrowly missing the chance for an "accidental" facial. She said wo cao oh shit and helped get me cleaned up.

Quickly off to another shower where she assisted with the nozzle and then a short chat while I dressed and paid. Great spending time with a very professional girl and found it easier to converse and relate to a millennial/early gen-z compatriot than grandma.

Pics are from the ad and are totally accurate.

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 13-9-2023 07:41 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Astonished   16-10-2023 04:36  Acceptance  +1   Good to hear
bottle   18-9-2023 00:12  Acceptance  +1   
SalesGuy555   15-9-2023 05:37  Karma  +2   Nice!
Tonyguy   14-9-2023 13:43  Acceptance  +1   Totally agree with the PS BS. Much prefer an 'ordinary' photo than an extraordinary PS
wongwanchi   14-9-2023 13:18  Acceptance  +1   Not the prettiest. But praised for the realism. No PS, filter BS.
Kride   14-9-2023 02:06  Acceptance  +1   Nice.
mihirorox   13-9-2023 22:40  Acceptance  +1   
oogenesis   13-9-2023 22:12  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   13-9-2023 12:44  Karma  +6   Nice one. Looks older than 27yo though...
clampbottom   13-9-2023 11:39  Karma  +3   Excellent
HKGPeter   13-9-2023 10:26  Karma  +3   Nice change from a granny indeed!
Sandwhale   13-9-2023 10:21  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   13-9-2023 09:33  Karma  +10   
natsumesama   13-9-2023 05:41  Acceptance  +2   Favorable

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY