Subject: Great service Ying Ying at TSW (no agent)
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2022 10:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great service Ying Ying at TSW (no agent)

After a cheap but somewhat strange punt with the very affordable Coco in Tin Shui Wail a few months ago (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77341), I'd kept an eye on another 'Phone Appointment' girl at the same hotel who looked much more attractive and with a much higher price point that I hoped indicated a younger and more skilled lady.  Last night, I decided to treat myself to this punt, above my typical price range.

I called Ying Ying at about 12:30 am to ask when she would close and if my 2:00 am arrival would be too late.  She said it's ok but didn't sound too happy about it, she was also a bit hard to understand with a thick Hunan accent and she didn't sound particularly young.  When I arrived near the hotel, I called again to ask for her room number and it sounded like she had been woken up by my call, gave me the room number, then ended the call saying 'really really late.'  Still felt she wasn't too excited about it.  Into the hotel with no need to scan LHS and directly up the lifts to find her room.

She opened the door in a sexy "uniform" with a push up and bare tummy and it was the attractive lady from the pictures, but looking about 10 years older than what I had estimated based on the shots in the ad.  I apologized for the late arrival and we soon got to talking, she became very friendly and enthusiastic and my worries about a session with a pissed off provider melted away.  I admire the good attitude when you have to work at 2am!  I asked the difference between the $1100 and $1300 packages and she told me the $1300 included nuru, seemed like a bargain add on to me, and I was right.

Date & Time of Session: 26 November - 2:00am
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/B83676-Tin ... Buddy-YingYing.html
Name: Ying Ying
Nationality & Language: China (ad said Sichuan but she confirmed actually Hunan ) Mandarin, Cantonese
Face: 3/5, looked not too bad but upon close inspection showed evidence of aging (not wrinkles, but spots), no makeup, pictures with makeup took a good few years off, shortish black hair
Body: 4/5, very nice smooth skin all over, no damage, firm B-cups, a bit of fat on the belly pouch and ass, ass was fat but a bit flat and wide though she knew how to use it, thighs a little meaty, very bushy LS and quite curly for a Chinese
Height: ~5'4"
Skill: 5/5, excellent massage skill, open mind and no rush on the sex
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $1300 for massage, nuru, and FS (80 minutes)
Repeat: Would, but budget constraints send me to cheaper girls for a while first

Showered alone first as Ying Ying prepared one of the beds for massage use.  I lay down and she began one of the most skillful massages I had in a long time.  Surprised she could give such a good one just using a hotel bed.  She has all kinds of authentic massage tricks including foot stepping.  Her body was very warm and smooth as she sat on parts of me during the massage as we continued in conversation.  I can't imagine any of the more expensive HGs operating via agents in this hotel could provide such service as Ying Ying.  Massage was about 45 minutes in when she started oiling me up and then heated up some nuru gel.  Finally got to see her get undressed and her body was pretty good, a bit wide in the hips but I was digging it.

Loaded my back up with warm gel and started nuru first just using her chest from an off to the side angle to focus on my lower back and butt.  Was nice but her breasts are small so not that stimulating.  Not a ton of true full body slide action.  What she lacked in breast action she made up for with her ass.  In a crabwalk/squat position, she rubbed her ass all over me with good pressure including some awesome ass to ass contact which was lovely.  I couldn't wait for the flip.

Turned me over and then asked if I wanted BBBJ or CBJ, I went for BBBJ and there was no upcharge.  Did good CB from mid thigh to nipple and then attended to balls before starting on LB.  BJ was good but nothing extraordinary and I fondled her tits during the process; she declined DATY.  After BJ she put the nuru gel on my front side and started the same routine with breasts first.  This time she added a lot of asscrack on dick action, very nice gliding LS (her long hair was nice texture, so no cheese grater) and grinding LS, and then simulated sex between her oiled up thighs.  I doubt she's up for video/pics but would have made an incredibly hot video.  Terrific nuru service and good ways of compensating for lack of rack. Best $200 I've spent!

Eventually wiped LB, dommed him (her doms very small btw, a bit hard to feel and cum, but hey helps last longer) and I suggested a CG start which she was cool with.  Throughout the session she continued to suck my nipples when possible but mostly just lay back and accepted my pounding.  On to mish, bedside mish, doggy, (change dom as dried out), doggy (nice view, exactly as in the pic below), and ended in mish with some rapid fire pounding which gave her tits quite the shake.  Wasn't the most textured or gripping LS but surely a good one.  Though she mentioned being sore and that we were going at it a long time and offered HJ, she wasn't naggy and did let me finish in her when the time came.

Cleaned up LB then headed for shower together.  Wished her a good night and left after paying and dressing.  She mentioned that she sometimes gets messages from people in English which she ignores, but she's accepted guests who didn't speak Chinese/are foreign and was glad to communicate with them a translator app.

Pics without RA are from ad and gladly all authentic.

Thanks!

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 26-11-2022 12:08 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
momozzz   14-12-2022 17:47  Karma  +4   great intel and tips. She does look pretty indeed.
Tonylemon888   13-12-2022 01:38  Acceptance  +1   
hktomcruise   29-11-2022 20:40  Karma  +5   Cool !
MKCSTRO   29-11-2022 10:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HKS77   28-11-2022 13:55  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   28-11-2022 07:40  Karma  +8   
batman108   27-11-2022 09:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HKGPeter   27-11-2022 00:19  Karma  +2   Thank you!
Babababa1   26-11-2022 17:18  Karma  +3   
boscitc   26-11-2022 15:39  Karma  +6   
banter141a   26-11-2022 14:23  Karma  +4   
ramont   26-11-2022 13:21  Karma  +8   Photos from the back look really good, but not traveling that far for her
HK_Legend   26-11-2022 11:56  Karma  +6   She looks nice!

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY