Posts 94
Karma 79
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2009 17:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I don't earn much. I'm just a university student trying to finish his education. Its hard to resist the temptation in a environment filled with beautiful girls.
MrPenicillin
Nookie Newbie

UID 24707
Digest Posts 0
Credits 35
Posts 31
Karma 35
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2009 18:13  Profile P.M. 
HKD 800 for a top-quality shag is an amazing deal if you are from Europe or the US.  I'm pretty close to 6 figures monthly (soon with any luck), but even at these bargain rates, mongering is definitely taking a toll on my budget.  Plus, it is so addictive once you're used to having a working girl fulfill every perverted desire that regular girls start to seem like too much work and hassle.  This is definitely a destructive hobby!  But feels so good.  I can only imagine how much debt I'd be in if I had started whoring as a university student.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2009 19:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #32 swan's post

I came down on him in the "full report" thread and he was deserving of the criticism and karma/acceptance deduction he got there, and that first WG report may also be deserving if it's found that it was a "fake" report, but the neg karma (-30 in total by 2 mods) for THIS THREAD is too severe.  I have been off the forums for the last few days due to family reasons, so I am not sure how annoying he is in the other threads, but I don't feel his contribution in this thread is too intolerable, so I have brought him back to newbie status.
JeSun
Kinky King

UID 11810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1951
Posts 1548
Karma 1933
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-5-2008
Location San Francisco Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2009 20:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by MrPenicillin at 15-8-2009 18:13
HKD 800 for a top-quality shag is an amazing deal if you are from Europe or the US.  I'm pretty close to 6 figures monthly (soon with any luck), but even at these bargain rates, mongering is definitel ...

trying to compare a great service GFE HG for $800 HKD is almost impossible to compare with in the US.  It's virtually impossible to find the complete package - smoking body, GFE, and tremendous service all rolled into one.  In the San Francisco Bay Area, there was one, the incomparable Taiwanese hottie Josie, but she soon realized her unlimited market and was soon charging $250US and getting lots of demand when the "normal" price is closer to $160US for a 1 hour session.  From a youth standpoint, the Koreans pretty much dominate the market in SF, and the typical smoking hot K girl with great service (but not necessarily GFE) will run $200US.

A 141 session costs me about roughly 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours of salary, depending on the type of service I get.  In China it can be as low as 15 minutes of my salary.  Sometimes I feel I gotta do it just because it's such a bargain.
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 04:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #43 Thai-delight's post

td:

you need to go to the chat section and read up on reviewer's posts before you tell me your thoughts as to the treatment dealt to reviewer...

i see d'artagnan's reply to kaka and i understand that some of the senior bros may be surprised at the few of us who have slammed reviewer...

to clarify my position to you, i don't hate this guy nor does it bother me what he thinks of me...what i can tell you is, i consider inappropriate the repeated bullshitting, fanning and dissing of members here by him, especially coming from a newbie...sorry, but this is not the way to behave if one want to be a part of...

if you spend a moment and go back to all the threads in which he has participated, whether started by him or with contributions made by him, you'll see most of the mods have told him to either stop doing something or to consider things/read up on things before opening his mouth...this is part of the work of the mods in helping new members and more often than not, newbies are quick to acknowledge this and learn to navigate around here thereafter as a useful contributing member...

this is what i mean by all members being welcomed to be a part of this forum...

however, this guy is either too arrogant to adhere to the general rules or just refuses to listen to suggestions and that is why he was slammed...

as to your decision to restore his newbie status by awarding him karma, you have the right to do as you please with the way you give out karma...you are a senior member here and your opinion is valid...

but of course if a guy comes back and continues where he left off, it is also within the scope of a moderator to nail him as we have plenty of karmas per day that can be used up for good reasons...

it is in this vein that i, like any other member, am (and should be) prepared to tolerate another member, so long as he decides to amend his ways and pay more attention, respect and play by the rules of the forum...
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 06:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #45 swan's post

Here's the thing - TheReviewer made a very bad start - but he's not the only one to do so and a lot of others do get the message.  

This thread http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... ight=%2BTheReviewer

Has the following exchange:-

QUOTE:
Originally posted by TheReviewer at 13-8-2009 17:53
Why do I have a feeling that my posts are not welcome?

Dude we LOVE you!
u bring much joy and entertainment to the forum.

[Kaka's post #9]

He's an ass.  But you guys do carry a big stick - you don't have to use it much!

My view is in addition to the individual feedback he was given, he should also have been given some sort of a formal warning, and a final formal warning before being brought down to Beggar in this thread.  Not necessarily for his sake as for the sake of other correspondents.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
manoflegend12
Carnal Conqueror

UID 12259
Digest Posts 0
Credits 303
Posts 257
Karma 301
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-6-2008
Location TORONTO
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 07:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #45 swan's post

so swan how much Ks can you hand out a day as a mod? and how bout for a conqueror?

Thanks.

ML

Recent Ratings
Froddo   16-8-2009 08:07  Acceptance  +1   My limit is 600, Cheers, F.

[With great power comes great responsibility]
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 10:03  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by muhammad at 14-8-2009 22:14
if ya wanna the cheap one , you can do with your housemaids. like what i do. ho-ho-ho.

Sounds cheap, nut may end up being very costly if she runs to the cops or SO.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 10:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by manoflegend12 at 16-8-2009 07:33
how bout for a conqueror?

9 more posts and your answer will be revealed.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 11:51  Profile P.M. 
I acknowledge the inconsistencies in his posts and I don't care much for the guy, but my reasoning was that this thread was relatively harmless enough and members have got away with far worse things (e.g. calling sb "a faggot" in another  thread).  If he were to be so severely punished, I believe it should have been limited to the offending threads and clearly explained why, not just for the sake of the one being punished, but for others viewing the threads (e.g newbies) so that they don't misinterpret it as an abuse of power and they know more clearly what is appropriate and inappropriate behaviour (accompanying -10 karma with a comment like " i hate people who earn more than me.." in a non-offending thread may be easily misconstrued and may deter newbies from contributing).
banger
Lustful Lord

UID 22539
Digest Posts 0
Credits 533
Posts 454
Karma 531
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 12:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #50 Thai-delight's post

yeah, but TD, how can you ask the mods to view this thread in a vacuum?  i understand your PoV, and Dart's too, but the punishment is based on his repeat offenses as explained by swan.  i've tried to offer him advice a few times now, but man doesn't want to learn.  nobody can help him if he's going to be a stubborn ass
Lenny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13018
Digest Posts 0
Credits 317
Posts 365
Karma 316
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 15:07  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by TheReviewer at 12-8-2009 15:48
I get a fat paycheck (6 figures monthly  ) but still find $800-1000 for a 1 hour session rather expensive.  ...

Let's be honest. You're cheap bastard who'll die very rich and very lonely.
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 16:48  Profile P.M. 
I'm not sure what he does for a living; but so many people get all puffed up thinking the amount of money they make says something about their importance/worth as people. I'll bet that an hour of whatever it is that he does to take home that fat paycheck gives far less satisfaction to his clients than the service WGs provide. It's a myth that the capitalist system fairly prices value. School teachers make a far greater contribution to society than hedge-fund managers or (fill in the name of your least favorite sport) players.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 21:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #51 banger's post

We're not asking them to view this thread in a vacuum.  We're asking for a clear analysis and an unambiguous warning BEFORE taking severe disciplinary action, not after.  

That's all.

Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #53 Marsupial's post

Yeah - all superiority is seated in an underlying sense of inferiority ...

putting your sense of pride in a pay-check is a very fast road to ruin - there's always someone who earns MUCH more than you!  

I know this guy who goes around telling people he "gets by" selling car wax ... which is true ... except he sold a US$1 of the stuff every second for the past 5 years

Ferget yer 5 figures a month

Joe81
Nookie Newbie

UID 25597
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16
Posts 14
Karma 16
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 23:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #55

Man... this guy sure got off on a wrong footing .. and keeps cribbing about his cash flows. Though his topic is an interesting one. I will be interested on how much bros spend on damages every month.. just to compare myself that is.....
banger
Lustful Lord

UID 22539
Digest Posts 0
Credits 533
Posts 454
Karma 531
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2009 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #54 DArtagnan's post

well, like you and the others, i've read some of his other threads and he's been warned in those by both mods and senior bros alike.  i realise you and TD are making an argument for future cases and concerns about misinterpretation since the sequence of the thread looks that way. for recap: initially, swan only tagged him w/ -10 acceptance vs. kaka's -10 K-bomb.  and in spite of his claims about not caring about acceptance/karma, reviewer still went out of his way to slag them both in a subsequent post, to which swan then tagged him w/ the nuclear -20 K-bomb.  quite arguably a tit-for-tat situation prima facie.  BUT since you and TD have made the comments now, wouldn't those concerns not be such a big deal now?  other newbies would realise there's more than meets the eye to this thread.
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2009 10:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DArtagnan at 15-8-2009 10:40

Since when do we slam people for a crime they might commit?  

u never watched Minority Report?

anyway.. i don't think i need to explain my actions.
We get people like TheReviewer on a weekly basis.
there are nice mods like Twiceaweek to give them gentle reminders.
when the fuckers don't listen, there are mods who start to nuke them.
Dartagnan...  the case of TheReviewer is too trivial for us to start an argument.

Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2009 11:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #54 DArtagnan's post

Bro Dartagnan, and Thai delight, I respect you for sticking up for a newbie i.e. TheReviewer ("TR"). It shows good character and it reflects well on the forum.

TR did get hammered with neg 40 in one thread but I can recall several stuations where bigger hammers were used e.g. a cetain Lord getting neg 60 for a single "shes so bloody ugly" post.

As you say TR did get off to a bad start. That can be a hard position to recover from especially as TR did receive many warning shots across the bow but chose to ignore them (some came from the non-mod members too). Personnally I think it was not just due to "clumsy writing" or naivity, TR showed inconsistencies in his posts and appeared intent on provoking neg responses. At one point I recommended he give respect if he wanted to receive it, but deaf ears.

To clarify and give some transparency (as you requested), TR was subject of discussion amongst the mods. This is  standard practice in the rare occasions when we encounter newbies we suspect may not have the Forum's best intentions at heart.

It means we get a pretty extensive coverage/view into newbie posters without being limited to our individual resources. We don't just look at one thread in isolation, once flagged we look at all of them, it's the only viable method. This is discussed in private as the aim is to give the benefit of the doubt and/or allow a member to get the hint  (subtle or otherwise), to learn some protocol, and not be subject to some members jumping to conclusions and hammering the Bro thinking they have mods backing.

As you know we also have a senior Bros area to discuss such things but that is more of an alert system e.g. if something is very much amiss, like a fake report, we want to involve the senior members so they can have some insight before they may go around handing out K+ they may later regret (it's there forever), and to have some playtime.

We try to be consistent but as you know people have different personalities and varying levels of patience, and so do the mods (Kaka also referred to this).  I think this is a good thing as it gives some balance. I hope we can move on.

Recent Ratings
manoflegend12   18-8-2009 01:58  Acceptance  +1   Fair and sincere moderator
Thai-delight   17-8-2009 22:19  Karma  +5   Excellent response
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2009 17:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #47 manoflegend12's post

ml:

i can dish out 600 karmas a day, same as froddo...

as to your status in relationship to ks, do a search bro...