Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
F A Q for newbies ~ UPDATED VERSION

To all newbies :
Please spend some time reading through this Q & A. The valuable information is provided by numerous helpful Bros, compiled for you to have a quick head-start.
Here's an additional [Guide for Newbies], updated by SEAJ.
If you still have questions, please do a [Search] first. If you really can't find what you are looking for, then post your mongering questions in the [Q & A section].
Please also take a look at the [Rubbish Dump section], it contains topics that are repetitive or frowned upon.

I'm new to mongering... how do I start?
Do papasans speak English ?
Do the girls speak English ?
What is a hotel walk-in ?
What is C-hotel / K-Hotel ? Which are the hotels are the girls at?
What's the difference between Hotel Reservation Gals, Phone Reservation and 141 Walk-up?
What does "Please show caller ID" mean?
What does "silk socks" mean ?

What does "serve for PD" mean ?
What is the time limit for the session with the girl?
Can I book a WG for overnight? whole day?
How many shots can I do ?
Do WG shave their pussy ?
Do girls allow anal ?

Do the girls allow golden shower or other kinky stuff ?
Can 3P / threesome be arranged?
Is advance booking allowed ?

If I don't like what I see, can I reject the WG ?
Are the information/ratings in the girl's DB accurate ?
Is tipping necessary ?
During Chinese New Year are WGs available ?

What is JG / KG ?
Why do JG / KG / locals charge more ?

Are JG / KG / locals worth it?
I'm coming to HK, where shall I stay ?
Are hotels WG friendly ?
I'm only here for a few hours or staying at hotels near the airport, are there any WG nearby ?
Are there any WGs in the outlying islands ?
Where is the best place for mongering in HK ?
What is the best time to monger?
How safe is mongering in Hong Kong?
How much privacy do we have ?

Where can I find big / petite / fat / skinny / bosomy / flat / black / white WGs?
Where can I find bargirls?
I can't find any information on freelancers or CC in this forum ?
I can't find information on where to find very young girls / young teenagers ?

What does ML / CIM / BBBJ / DUP / USB  etc. mean ?
Do the WGs test for STDs?

Will I get HIV / STDs / Zits from BBBJ / DFK / DATY / BB / HJ , etc etc ?
Where can I test for STD?
Who is James Bond/007/BTP ?
Does size matter?
I am Indian. Will the girls refuse me?
Sex141 magazine?
Are there any saunas in Hong Kong like in the movie 'Rush Hour" ?
Where can I buy a Macau sauna package ?
What is 'Karma' / 'Credits' / 'RA' / 'Money' / 'Acceptance' ?
What's the best way to increase my RA level / rank ?
What kind of upgrade do I get from the online time ?
Help! I can't access sex141.com in China...
I can't see most of the pictures, what can I do ?
How to take photos of the WG to show in my report ?
I still have a lot of other questions ...

[ Last edited by  kaka at 29-11-2011 23:29 ]
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 16:51  Profile P.M. 

I'm new to mongering... how do I start ?

Easy. Just take your time, read through this FAQ, study the reports, choose a WG from the DB, summon your courage and go enjoy your first punt!

Related Thread(s):
> Simple guide for first timers - walk up WGs
> Newcomer's Guide to 141 HK
> what happens from the second you walk through the door
>
Any recommendations for a virgin?
> At the door, any protocol?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do papasans speak English ?

A few do speak decent English, some speak broken English, some may hang up on you. You need to phone them and try, if you can communicate with them then fine, if you can't then move on to the next girl.

Related Thread(s):
> Problem setting an appointment in English...
> English only!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do the girls speak English ?

Some walk ups do, most PRC Chinese hotel girls don't. Japanese and Koreans usually can speak English.

Related Thread(s):
> English???
> ENGLISH

What is a hotel walk-in ?

It means you will only meet the girl in a hotel ... generally, you will go to her hotel room as arranged by her papa, there is no additional cost for using her room but you can also negotiate for her to come to your hotel, with additional transportation fee.
Hotel girls usually work for a period of 2 weeks or less ... do not plan ahead to see them if you are not already in HK.

Related Thread(s):
>
When you call a Hotel Reservation gal,

What is C-hotel / K-Hotel ? Which are the hotels are the girls at?

C-Hotel / K-Hotel are just abbreviations. Note that for privacy reasons, we don't spell out the full name of the hotels on this forum. The easiest to find out, is to call the number in the WG's ad, and ask the papa/mama directly.

Related Thread(s):
> Typical Hotels for HGs in Hongkong

What's the difference between Hotel Reservation Gals, Phone Reservation and 141 Walk-up ?

1) Hotel Reservation Gals
     - Usually on tourist visa, 7 to 14 days - PRC. Only a few with 30 / 60 days visa, if they have guarantor.
     - For non-PRCs, usually slightly longer Tourist Visa depend which countries they are from.
     - So, all HGs here are on short stay.

2) Phone Reservation
     - similar to Hotel Reservation Gals but most of the time, price is a bit lower.

- In general, quality also not as good as HGs.
     - You usually can also spot this gal in Mongkok Brothels after midnight, especially if the DB location is in MK.
     - Why no address ? Because the building where this gal is housed are not meant for 141, most are

residential apartment (room) or some no star motel.
     - Visa, same as 1) above.

3) 141 Walk up
     - Most of these gals have HKID, hence they no concern of getting caught by the authorities

(AS LONG AS THERE'S ONLY YOU AND HER IN THE APARTMENT)
     - That's why u see thier DBs up in 141 all year round - unless the main gal sub-rent it to a substitute

when its their REST days or when they're out of the town.

Basically, main difference is most of the walk up gals have HKID while phone reserv & Hotel gals come here on tourist Visa.

Related Thread(s):
> Phone appointment and hotel reservation

What does "lease show caller ID" mean?

In most of the ads, "lease show caller ID" appears after the telephone number. This simply means when you call, your number must be seen on their phone. They need to see your number because this will allow them to call you back to follow up on the booking. If they see an unknown caller, sometimes they may not pick up the call at all. So if you are embarrassed to use your own phone number, then buy a pre-paid SIM card to use for punting.  

Related Thread(s):
> What dose mean the "lease show caller ID"??

What does "silk socks" mean?

In some ads, under Review: there's "silk socks". This is actually just a bad translation of "stockings". This means the WG has stockings and will wear for your kinky needs.  

Related Thread(s):
> shiny pantyhose girls - any ideas ?

What does "serve for PD" mean ?

The girl provides service for the physically disabled.

Related Thread(s):
> What does "D" mean?

What is the time limit for the session with the girl ?

Hotel girls - 45 minutes
Walk ups - 45 minutes ~ 1 hour depending on the girl
Brothels - 45 minutes

Can I book a WG for overnight ? whole day ?

Yes you can. The price varies for each WG. The average price for overnight is 3 times the price of her 1 regular session. Look for WGs whose ads say "Negotiable for overnight".

Related Thread(s):
> all day long
> Overnights

> Hotel Overnighter with WG's
> Overnights

How many shots can I do ?

Walk up girls - usually 1 shot (negotiate price for 2nd shot)
Hotel girls - 1 shot
Brothel girls - multiple, within the time frame

Overnight - there's no fixed rule, depends on how you neg

Related Thread(s):
>
overnight , how many times allowed
> Mulitiple shots with WGS.....
> 2nd shot negotiable

Do WG shave their pussy ?

Most Chinese girls don't. But sometimes there are Chinese girls with very sparse pubes, which is almost as close as shaved pussy (if not better).  

Related Thread(s):
> WG with shaved or well kept pussy
> Shaved

Do girls allow anal ?

A few walk up girls do, most hotel girls don't. Note that most walk-up girls who do anal, are usually past their prime-time, offering anal to make-up for their lack of looks and appeal.

Related Thread(s):
>
Girls who do anal sex
> Any new blood offering anal?
> anal

Do the girls allow golden shower or other kinky stuff ?

I'm sure not all WGs will share your kinky taste, but there are definitely some out there who are willing to satisfy your needs for a price. Try to search the DB for WGs with XM / SM services provided in their ads. If not, your best bet is with this WG > Click at your own RISK! <

Related Thread(s):
> golden shower

Can 3P / threesome be arranged?

Prostitution is legal in HK. But only legal if it's 1 girl per customer. Hence, technically 3-some is NOT legal. That's why sometimes WGs in HK will reject 3-some arrangement. So have a 3-some at your own risk!

Related Thread(s):
> 3P allowed with WG?

Is advance booking allowed ?

Walk up girls - usually no, unless you know the girl well
Hotel girls - for that day only, otherwise depends on how far advanced and your relationship with the papa.

Related Thread(s):
>
Advance booking

> Pre-booking?

If I don't like what I see, can I reject the WG ?

Of course you can. For walk-ups, when the WG opens the door, if you don't like her looks, just be polite and say "No thank you.", then walk away. For hotel WGs, usually the HG will ask you "OK?", meaning whether you want her or not. If she's not the one you want, again you can walk away, then call the papa/mama for a replacement.

Related Thread(s):
> Anyone Getting trouble by rejecting WG

Are the information/ratings in the girl's DB accurate ?

Except for the name, address and prices listed, all other information listed in the DB are to be taken with a pinch of salt ... including the pictures of the girl (which can be PSed), height, measurements, race and marks for the girl. There is no need to ask or search if the girl speaks English as information like this is subjective and inaccurate most of the time.

Related Thread(s):
>
WG ratings (or marks)

Is tipping necessary?

Tipping is not compulsory. It is entirely up to your personal preference. Only tip if you received good service, do not tip just because you feel obligated to. If you really want to tip, most people tip around 5%~15%.

Related Thread(s):
>
question about tipping
> Locker Boy Tip?
> Tip System?
> Tips for WG
> How much do you usually tip and for what (HK, China, Macau)?

During Chinese New Year are WGs available ?

Yes, but walk ups and HGs are very limited in supply, most will start getting off work 2-3 days before CNY and will not go back to work until 7th or 10th day of CNY.

Related Thread(s):
> CNY girls availability

[ Last edited by  kaka at 29-11-2011 23:32 ]
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 16:51  Profile P.M. 
What is JG / KG ?

JG and KG on our forum are acronyms for "Japanese Girl" & "Korean Girl".

Why do JG / KG / locals charge more ?

JG, KG and locals when compared to the PRC Chinese, have much higher living standards. Supply and demand is another factor. Due to the popularity of AVs, many guys have the ultimate dream of fucking a "Made-in-Japan" chick. But of course, whether they are really Japanese, Korean or local, that's another question....

Related Thread(s):
>
why K gals are so expensive
> Why Do Japanese WCs charge More?
> local WG?

Are JG / KG / locals worth it?

This is really up to your personal preference and requirement. Do you just need someone who look good? Or you must have a real authentic Japanese? Like WGs of any other race, there has been both good and bad reports. Some bros who tried them, complained that they feel cheated, because the JG / KG is not the real McCoy. But other bros swear that they are the real thing, fluent Japanese, etc etc. Try them if you are curious, but if you don't want to take any risk, give them a skip.

Related Thread(s):
>
$1500+ "local" hotel girls: worth it?
> Are the Japanese girls worth it?
> Japanese girls any good?
> Japanese and Korean girls on 141

I'm coming to HK, where shall I stay?

Stay anywhere you like ! ... Hotel / service apartments / guest rooms ... plenty to choose from.

Related Thread(s):

> good hotel to stay in

Are hotels WG friendly ?

Every hotel in HK (except 1 hotel) are OK with WGs, some may have sign in rules after hours but it's not a big problem that you have to worry about.

Related Thread(s):
>
bringing WGs to your hotel room
> Newbie question - bringing WGs to your hotel room

I'm only here for a few hours or staying at hotels near the airport, are there any WG nearby ?

No, there are no WGs located near the airport and if you stay at a hotel there it would be difficult to find a HG for out call due to distance, you can try but don't have high expectations. By airport express trains you are only 30 mins away from TST or HK island so you should try your luck by coming to town !

Related Thread(s):
>
hong kong airport

> near to airport- urgent
> Airport Girls
> Transit 6 hours in HK

Are there any WGs in the outlying islands ?

To my knowledge, nope! Please make your way to the city for some hanky panky.

Related Thread(s):
> Are there any WG's in the Outlying Islands?

> HK-Lantau Island? anyone had any or know any?

Where is the best place for mongering in HK ?

Hong Kong is a very small place serviced by one of the best public transport system in the world, end to end you are never more then 40 mins away from any mongering destination. Usually TST on Kowloon side and CWB on Hong Kong side have the most densely populated WG locations

Related Thread(s):
> HK Island Walk up Scene
> best options for quick visit
> Best Brothel in Hong Kong Nominations?

What is the best time to monger?
While there isn't any fixed best time, generally there are more WGs to choose from afternoon all the way till nighttime. Nonetheless, anytime of the day has a chance for a great lay. More important is to find out the working hours of the WG, which is stated in the DB info.

Related Thread(s):
>
Best option for 8AM to noon
> best late night mongering joint?

How safe is mongering in Hong Kong?

Basically, VERY SAFE, either from get mugged by robber or caught by police.   
   1) As long as the gal has HKID. (most 141 walk up gals)
   2) When the gal is on tourist visa (hotel gals/ brothels/ phone appoinment); if caught, the gal get into trouble,
       the punter is required give statement to the authority(s) and free to go.
   3) Avoid entering room/apartment that house more than 1 gal.

Related Thread(s):
> Any safety issues with walkups on 141?
> 141 legal aspect
> newbie newbie wanna call a lady.problem.
> Police Checks - Rights and No Rights

How much privacy do we have ?

As in everything on the internet nothing is really private, so do not post info in this forum that you might regret later. In this forum PM (private messages) are private, forum members and mods do not have access to other people's PM. However, if one makes comments while reporting and/or rating a post, the PM that you send out with it can be seen by all mods.

Related Thread(s):
> PM - Privacy??? or Accessible??

Where can I find big / petite / fat / skinny / bosomy / flat / black / white WGs?

Search the DB~!!! Asking for a specific criteria on the forum can be fruitless. Even if a bro tried a WG who fits the bill, she could be already off the DB, out of HK. So the best is to read the most recent reports. See if any suits you, then go for it!

Related Thread(s):
> Recommendation for absolutely rail thin, tight body, 5'6" or above?
> busty+slim gals?
> black wg's?
> Where to find White WG's?
> Fat girls in HK

Where can I find bargirls?

There are many bars in WanChai, along Lockhart Road. For more details, read the below threads.

Related Thread(s):
>
Hong Kong's BEST & Worst Mongering Bars... REAL PICS... Updated.
> BAr girls, walkups or Hgs
> Wanchai Freelancer bars and clubs map
> Warning for wanchai bar punter

I can't find any information on freelancers or CC in this forum ?

This forum does not allow posting this type of information.

I can't find information on where to find very young girls / young teenagers ?

It is a crime in HK to solicit underaged girls. This forum does not allow any type of discussions in relation to this.

Related Thread(s):
> Punting, underage, and reporting

[ Last edited by  kaka at 4-3-2011 15:10 ]

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   30-1-2011 04:36  Acceptance  +1   
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2010 12:07  Profile P.M. 

What does ML / CIM / BBBJ / DUP / USB  etc. mean ?

Look them up here :   A list of terms and acronyms [GLOSSARY]

Do the WGs test for STDs?

There's no law that requires them to do regular check-ups. I also don't think their pimps will force them go for check-ups. There are uneducated WGs who don't care about hygiene and i believe there are also WGs who are concerned about their health and go for check-ups regularly. So this is a highly debatable subject.

Related Thread(s):
> Girl Cleanliness / STD
> Do hong kong prostitutes undergo mandatory health checks?

Will I get HIV / STDs / Zits from BBBJ / DFK / DATY / BB / HJ , etc etc ?

Ask your doctor or go to the family planning association ... bros here have different opinions and are not qualified to answer this question ! If you want to practise safe sex, then make sure there is no exchange of bodily fluids ! If you want to punt, then be prepared to take the risk. How big or small the risk is? Highly disputable. So please stop asking these questions, it will only result in heated discussions.

Related Thread(s):
> HIV - Is DATY 100% Safe?
> Are BBBJs Safe?

> DATY Safe ?

Where can I test for STD?

Most GP clinics in Hong Kong provide STD/HIV tests. There are also clinics specializing in men's health. For more information, check out the below threads.

Related Thread(s):
>
STD Testing in HK?
> STD checkup in Hong Kong
> STD clinics in HK

Who is James Bond/007/BTP ?

They are the papa-san who answer the phone when you call the HGs' number. These nicknames are given to them by our fellow forum members. E.g. BTP = Big Titties Papa, because his girls are usually quite well-endowed.

Related Thread(s):
>
Who is this James papasan???
> What is a James Bond girl??
> btp???

Does size matter?

Most WGs are "seasoned" enough to accomodate all kind of shape and sizes, unless she is very fresh and new to the business. But even the most "seasoned" WGs sometimes use the excuse of "You are too big for me" to slack off. If you are too big, (see TwiceaWeek's avatar) expect lots of KY, or a lack of enthusiasm. So size does matter to a certain degree in punting, but generally, it's ok, you won't get the door slammed in your face.

Related Thread(s):
>
Whether size really matters
> Penis size
> What size counts as big to Mongkok girls?

I am Indian. Will the girls refuse me?

Many WGs associate Indians with strong body odour, so there is bound to be some discrimination. But hey, if you look like a Bollywood star, everything will be fine. Feedbacks from fellow Indian punters on this forum suggest they still get their fair share of punts. So don't worry, just go out and have fun, if you get rejected, there are still plenty to choose from! Remember, it's your individual appearance, not your nationality that matters!

Related Thread(s):
> Ethnicity...
> Indian - odds of getting action or rejection in HK!

Sex141 magazine?

Yes, there is a 141 magazine, published monthly. It costs HK$20 and only available in Chinese. It can be found in newsstands near the WG buildings. Information inside is similar to what you see on this website, so it is really not necessary, unless you are cut off from the digital world.

Related Thread(s):
>
Where can I find a copy of 141 Magazine?

Are there any saunas in Hong Kong like in the movie 'Rush Hour" ?

No, no sauna in Hong Kong is like what you saw in that movie !!!  One cannot select face to face sauna girls in HK. One should to go to Macau saunas for choosing girls.

Where can I buy a Macau sauna package ?

At Shun Tak ferry terminal, shops on the 3rd floor (near the entrance to the ferry gates). You won't miss the shops, they all have posters of scantily-dressed girls on the glass walls. Just walk in and ask for more information, they will offer different packages for you to choose from.

Related Thread(s):
> Shun Tak Centre Packages
> Macau Sauna / Massage Packages prices
> Macau Sauna Package question

What is 'Karma' / 'Credits' / 'RA' / 'Money' / 'Acceptance' ?

RA is the reading access. Different sections/posts have different RA, which you need to have the minimum RA to view them. Most attachments (photos) need a minimum RA to view too. Karma and credits are similar. They are gained when you post, or when other members rate and +karma you. These karma will determine your RA level. Acceptance is also given by other members, but they do not increase karma/credits and don't affect RA level. You can use Acceptance is post a short (less than 80 characters) comment. Money is a feature not used by this forum, so it is useless.

Related Thread(s):
>
READING ACCESS (RA)

> karma and money question...
> Can a moderator help me with karma/acceptance?
> Checking who gave you acceptance/karma's
> Forum credits/rankings
> acceptance points

What's the best way to increase my RA level / rank ?

Please read ... http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=10582

What kind of upgrade do I get from the online time ?

Nothing. There's no benefit from accumulating online time.

Related Thread(s):
> IMPORTANT: Online Time to Upgrade is a TRAP - it does NOTHING

Help! I can't access sex141.com in China...

Thanks to the Great Firewall of China, all websites of sexual nature or pornography are filtered and censored. And the list includes sex141. To bypass this, you need to use a proxy server. A proxy server is a gateway that masks your internet surfing, makes your PC anonymous. A popular and fairly stable one is
www.vtunnel.com

Related Thread(s):
> A hole in the GREAT FIRE WALL OF CHINA (Proxy sites to access 141)
> Can get in sex141 web in China?

I can't see most of the pictures, what can I do ?

Pictures that are more graphic or show WGs' faces have a Reading Access level put on them, you will need to achieve the necessary RA level in order to see the pics. Info on RA level :  
READING ACCESS (RA)

[ WARNING :  SOME HAVE TRIED TO FLOOD THIS FORUM WITH IRRELEVANT POSTS JUST TO INCREASE THEIR RA LEVEL - THEY WERE FIRST WARNED, SOME HAD KARMAS TAKEN AWAY AND SOME ARE NO LONGER WITH US IN THIS FORUM ]

How to take photos of the WG to show in my report?

Although majority of the reports on 141 has real photos in it, it is not compulsory to have a real photo to write up a good report. Of course everyone would like to see real photos of the WG, so to get it, there are many ways. Simply ask for one! You might get a YES, or you might get rejected. This depends on the chemistry between the both of you. Based on experience, it's fairly easy to get photos of HGs (except KG, HG, Gwai-Mui). Walk-ups are not as easy, since some of them are permenantly residents and do not want to be exposed. Anyway, if the WG is shy and not willing to get photographed, please respect her and DO NOT insist anymore.

Related Thread(s):
> When taking photos...

> Definitive Photo / Video Etiquette
> Opinions on posting pictures in this forum
> Taking Pics of WGs

I still have a lot of other questions ...

Use the [search] function on top of the page before posting your mongering questions !

[ Last edited by  kaka at 19-5-2011 14:28 ]

Recent Ratings
klotuggla   28-2-2011 01:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
monk_99   30-1-2011 19:55  Acceptance  +1   Original
d74wa.03   20-11-2010 12:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
conqueror77   9-8-2010 15:09  Acceptance  +3   handy !
SEAJ   8-7-2010 16:36  Karma  +6   WOW!!! Really a MUST READ!
hunter   8-7-2010 14:54  Karma  +20   awesome & hardwork - thx
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China