Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2016 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Love Spa - Causeway Bay

Date & Time of Session:  Friday. 5PM or so
Link: DB
Name:  Zhu zhu (sp?  In Canto, sounds like the word for pig)
Nationality & Language: Mainlander, spoke a good amount of, but not perfect, Canto
Face: 3/5.  Heavy makeup, but looked decent enough for what I guess to be her age.
Body:  3/5.  Made sure to only take her dress down to her midriff to hide some belly fat.  Otherwise, about average for this type of establishment.
Skill: part 1- 4/5, part 2 - 3/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 90 mins, $600 all-in
Repeat: Highly doubtful

Hey Bros.  Was feeling like something different after a bunch of (unreported) visits to Kama and BSS, so I gave this place a shot. I figured there was a wide range of outcomes due to the "way to good to be true" pictures on the DB post and the lack of any confirmation (or denial) from the forum, but was up for a true punt.  Requested a strong massage via Whatsapp, then headed over.

The place is located just behind Times Square mall and pretty easy to find.   Walk my way up and it looks like it's about dinner time for the day shift crew as I get ushered into a reasonable room.  Fairly large by apartment spa standards with a big shower and decently recent, but very, very plain renovation.  Ask for a 90 minute massage and shower up while not given a towel...  Only had to grab one from under the massage table, but a small demerit nonetheless.

After a brief wait, my girl comes in and is fairly chatty from the start.  Surprisingly enough, she manages to have decent massage skill   .  Puts strength in the right places and actually worked on my sore muscles without rushing to the flip.  After the flip, she gets all shy about dimming the lights (cute), and then she actually does some more work on my groin and legs, which I find quite rare.  

Once on to the business portion of the session, she allows  some feeling up on the lower half, then pulls out a pair of natural B's out of her top as well.  After a bit of play, she tried to smoothly accelerate to a finish... but LB didn't think I had had enough..

After allowing a bit more play from me, she makes it quite clear that she wanted LB to end this part of the session to be over and somewhat forcefully (but not painfully, *phew*) induces LB to concede.

While this was finishing up and during the head massage portion of the after-session, conversation was starting to get quite loud in the sitting area of the spa, which got me a bit intrigued.  I had been ushered straight into my room upon arrival and was curious if there was anything even 60% similar to the pictures in the posting.  After finishing up and paying the girl inside the room, I open the door and walk out to.... a group of 50 year olds... :shudder:  And with a quick walk by, I get myself out the front door ASAP.

I guess I lucked out by getting a girl I found reasonably acceptable, but I would've been ridiculously disappointed if I got any of those "ladies" I saw afterward.  I wonder if part of her "shy" act post flip was assuming she looked like them?  Anyway, considering the 4:1 odds against based off of the girls I saw there, and the multitude of options available in the Wan Chai/Causeway Bay area, I don't foresee a return session coming.

[ Last edited by  CheeseIsGood at 8-11-2016 21:05 ]

Recent Ratings
mcmafia09   14-11-2016 15:18  Karma  +2   Good karma for you!
Mister   11-11-2016 13:25  Karma  +4   Thanks. Now for those Kama and BSS reports...any recommendations?
ramont   9-11-2016 18:50  Karma  +6   thanks
wickedwickedsin   9-11-2016 12:35  Karma  +2   Zhu Zhu rhymes with Pearl Pearl or Pig Pig. Doubling the words in Chinese make the term more child like and cute.
Chasem   9-11-2016 08:47  Karma  +3   
messenger
Nookie Newbie

UID 32918
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 4
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2016 12:54  Profile P.M. 
Chu Chu is great with fantastic skill. I have learnt that all those old women have replaced by young girls as the photos in their advertisement.

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   14-11-2016 14:47  Acceptance  -1   7 year lurker de-cloaking to stick up for a place like this? Sounds like an ad...
zebra   14-11-2016 13:55  Karma  +3   Welcome to this forum
CheeseIsGood
Carnal Conqueror

UID 114249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 457
Posts 55
Karma 454
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2016 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 CheeseIsGood's post

QUOTE:
Mister          11-11-2016 13:25          Karma          +4          Thanks. Now for those Kama and BSS reports...any recommendations?

Honestly, I've gotten a bit fed up with constantly getting upsold to FS at BSS even when I clearly request otherwise with the MMS, so I've cooled off on the place since my first visit.

As for Kama, I've enjoyed a couple repeat visits with Chloe, who's been reported by other bros here, here, and here.  All I have to say is they are not exaggerating her massage skill.  She also speaks near zero English and barely any Canto, so communication can be difficult if you don't know Mandarin (which I don't ).

[ Last edited by  CheeseIsGood at 14-11-2016 15:00 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   14-11-2016 22:08  Karma  +2   Thanks
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2016 16:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 CheeseIsGood's post

go to a hj sauna if you only want hj, otherwise most girls will try to up sell

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   14-11-2016 23:25  Karma  +1   Fair point, but the price vs HJ saunas is one of its appeals.
messenger
Nookie Newbie

UID 32918
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 4
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2016 23:22  Profile P.M. 
Understood I couldn't get bro CheeseIsGood's acceptance as that was my 1st post in this English forum. Actually I have posted in Chinese version of 141 forum before and I have used the nick name of "messenger" for sharing for over 10 years. I only share the facts.

Thanks for bro zebra's welcome points. Maybe I will share my experience in KAMA too.

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   1-12-2016 21:51  Acceptance  +1   Prove me wrong and I'll be glad to send some K's your way
zebra   16-11-2016 09:51  Karma  +1   Looking forward to your reports, but...