Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2016 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama - Chloe, best massage in a long time

Date & Time of Session: October 6th, 2016
Link: www.kamaspahk.com
Agent: Kama Spa - Chloe
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5  
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 900 for 90 minutes massage, tipped 100 on top for her attitude
Repeat: Yes

After bro zebra's colourful reporting, had to give kama a try again. After visiting a few other joints whose service levels and girl quality have no correlation with their escalating cost, I have slowly come to realize kama is a good value for money as at least the girls never fail you in an awful manner. So, I was thinking of revisiting kama anyways but this report ( http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1 ) just made it more urgent.

Whatsapped for an appointment and reached at the appointed hour, chloe opened the door wearing a short black dress with ample show of cleavage. For a moment I was confused whether she was substitute manageress for Joy. Was led to the room, undressed and took shower. As i come out, she was ready with a towel, and she helped me dry. While it was nice of her to do it, I always feel uneasy and uncomfortable with this (and later she even tried to tie my shoelaces).

Some small chit chat and onto massage, as described in other report, she is indeed strong and a strong massage was exactly what I needed. Have been utterly fed up earlier this week on a visit to Chau leaf yuen in Wanchai where instead of agreed 60 minutes, she finished everything in 40-45 mins which included showers at the beginning and the end! So, a good proper massage was a welcome change. Of course, at times I found it hard and indeed she wouldn't suit bros who don't like hard chinese massage. She concentrated on releasing the knots and did only small chit chat. 30-40 minutes later she took out oil and continue massaging. In my opinion, her chinese style massage skills are better than oil.

I was kind of half hoping and half expecting the massage to finish wihout HE, but 10 minutes before the session end, she climbed on the table lifted my legs (with me face down) and gently caressed the nether region. While it was good, she did the usual fake moan routine from the beginning itself which I find annoying but I let it be. After few minutes, flipped
me over, and on her own she took off her dress. She really has nice soft boobs, not the biggest but they felt quite natural. And unless she acted brilliantly, I think she liked getting kissed and sucked around her chest. As my hands roamed to her ass, she took off the panty as well on her own and I was pleasantly surprised! So, I had full freedom to roam my hands all over her body and indeed it was quite enjoyable. As my excitement level grew, I let my hands and finger wander to her pussy and rubbed on the outside, her moaning grew louder and I felt tempted to insert it inside and again there was no protest. In fact, she seemed to like it but in between she tried to pull away if the excitement grew too much for her but then came back closer again. It was intense and when she directed her nipples to my mouth with her hands stroking lb and my fingers inside her, i could hold no longer and shot.

She cleaned me up and showered first. I showered afterwards and again she helped me dry. She helped me put on the shoes but I felt quite awkward but still appreciate her effort.

All in all, she definitely gave me the best overall experience in a long time and the only thing that can surpass this experience is Joy giving me a massage (how I wish!).

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   14-11-2016 15:05  Karma  +1   gave her a try after reading your report and was not at all disappointed.
ericpapa   3-11-2016 22:09  Acceptance  +1   Thanks! Must try soon.
Yimsum   22-10-2016 16:31  Acceptance  +1   
mcmafia09   11-10-2016 11:02  Karma  +2   WOW
sb013lina   8-10-2016 09:55  Karma  +1   Excellent
LeoCan   7-10-2016 22:27  Karma  +3   
Mister   7-10-2016 21:48  Karma  +4   Excellent. A great find.
zebra   7-10-2016 17:49  Karma  +3   Fantastic!
mf1975   7-10-2016 16:32  Acceptance  +1   Does this price have FS if requested?
roxinogen   7-10-2016 16:18  Acceptance  +1   
relcom888   7-10-2016 16:02  Karma  +1   Excellent
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2016 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Karanmani's post

You have no idea how horny your report is making me. Having received a very sensational massage from Chloe, it's really amazing to read that you got a great massage, plus much more. As I reported, I didn't touch or see her body. My session was totally used up for massage, and I didn't get to the oil part. I am definitely going back to her after reading your review. Chloe is like a medical professional who is not embarrassed to touch you and be touched. This alone makes my imagination run wild.

Recent Ratings
mcmafia09   11-10-2016 11:02  Karma  +2   Do it!!!
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2016 20:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 zebra's post

Definitely worth a repeat. May be first time she considered you a monk and didn't want to disturb your meditation. I expected a good massage but not a HE after your report. But turned out she is an expert at both. I deliberated about not writing a separate report and just replying to your thread but decided her service and expertise beyond a veggie massage deserved a separate report.