Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2022 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai post-lockdown update & FS in Foot Massage with Xiao Wang

Date & Time of Session:  June 2 - 17:45
Location:  Gao Mu Qiao Road @ Sun Qiao Road, behind ICBC, Pudong, Shanghai
Name:  Xiao Wang (girl number 1 at this foot massage place)
Nationality & Language: China (Hunan), Mandarin (can speak some Canto too from her time in Zhuhai)
Face:  2/5
Body: 3/5 zero tits and small nipples, but I like that. Unshaved LS but not very hairy, didn't see armpits.
Height:  5'2"
Skill: 2/5 but I have zero expectation for service in these places
Service: 3/5 seems to want FS quick for secrecy's sake but happy to do extras for longer (BBBJ and lots of teasing)
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  500 RMB (1hr), 200 to the shop for massage, 300 tip for FS (for HJ she asks 100 tip)
Repeat: this was 3rd time and may go back since it's convenient to me and she's nice

I was very curious to see how quickly the scene in Shanghai would come back to life after the lockdown officially ended on June 1.  Seems just like most things in the city, it's gone from 0 to (almost) 100 like flipping a switch.  Started exploring my usual places in the Zhangjiang Road area in Pudong at noon on June 2.  Two of the nearby foot massage (足浴)places which are really BBS were still locked up as were two other shady 足浴 that I haven't tried yet.  I saw that another foot massage joint I'd been twice before (address above, in the alley next to the adult products store and mahjong parlor) was open and popped in but the laobanniang told me all the girls were busy and there was already a guy waiting on the sofa.  Didn't have time to wait during lunch hour so decided to go for one of two nearby HJ spas (see the aside at the end).

Came back in the late afternoon for a drive-by and I saw the same lady I had met there twice before hanging out in the alley outside the shop (last time she was hanging around outside, too).  I wave, she recognizes me and seems happy to see me. She takes me inside to a room upstairs and I get on the massage table (clothed) for the massage while she brought me some tea.  I didn't really want a massage so I just lay on my back first and I think she got the point.  Some through-the-clothes massage of my legs and chest while we talk (Mandarin) about how the lockdown was for her (couldn't leave home 2 months, living alone, no work).  It was her second day back on the job.

She finally told me her name is Xiao Wang and her number in the shop is #1.  She'd given me her Wechat/phone number the last time but I hadn't kept it.  Xiao Wang is late 40s at least, probably 50 and petitely built on the shorter side of average height with no breasts.  She is good at conversation and a nice lady, but her Hunan accent can be a little hard to understand and unfortunately her breath is not the most fresh.  There are other girls in the shop a good bit younger and far better looks, but I haven't had the pleasure yet.

She's sitting close to me so I start feeling her up and getting my hand up her skirt, so she starts rubbing LB through my jeans then starts trying to get her hand in my pants for some teasing.  I help her by unbuttoning my jeans and she gives me a nice light rubbing of LB and balls.  Just like last time, she gets really close to my face (she's wearing a mask this time) and asks if I wanted HJ or "something else."  I ask for FS and she goes out to get a cap and a cloth to put over the window on the door of the room - she's acting like it is a huge secret that she's doing this (maybe it needs to be, no idea if the other girls in this shop also do FS since I've only seen her), but it is kind of hot, especially in a seedy place like this shop.

She rubs LB some more then asks me to stand up while she gets on her knees.  I thought she was going to do BJ (last time she did a short BBBJ while I was on the table) but she just rubs LB on her cheeks (COVID-safety I guess?).  She stands up and plays with LB a bit more while putting on the cap and I play with her LS (not much labia nor beef curtains, little hair, a very clean, textbook-looking LS).  Like last time she asks me to stand at the head of the table and she lays on her back at its edge.

As is typical at these foot massage places and many other BBS I have been, Xiao Wang just pulled down her tights/panties to the knees and hiked up the dress enough so I could get good access to LS.  Usually, ask for the shirt and bra to be hiked up for breast access (always refused when asking for top off completely), but wearing a dress this time so no breast access today.  She clearly wants this to be a quick one, so mish only and she doesn't want any unnecessary noise and is very quiet herself while smiling up at me, with not so nice teeth.  Plays with my nipples as I pump into her.  She is a tight girl and it felt like I was "bottoming out" in her small LS, she takes it very well and doesn't mind hard or fast as long as it's not loud.

Finished up after not too long and she cleaned me off with tissue and asked me to lay down again for more massage.  I politely said I needed to run (true) and paid her the sum in cash.  On the way out she gave me the trash we had produced, put it in my pocket, and asked me to throw it away far from the shop.  Took me downstairs and goodbye.

For context, The first time I met her, she only offered HJ, but let me play with LS during, so I thought more might be possible.  Next time I saw her, I decided to try my luck asking for FS (actually negotiated a HJ + FS session since I was rather full) and she agreed in her quiet and sneaky seeming way.

Aside:
During lunch I went for HJ at a less shady but still shady foot massage/spa just north of Xiao Wang's place on Sun Qiao Road.  There are 2 joints basically the same about 3 shops apart from each other.  I tried the northern of the two for the first time.  With all the ladies on the sofa in the entrance, it almost looks like a BBS, but no FS here (at least I've had no luck). Basically, it seems the bros all ask for oil massage (or clothed dry massage) and it'll be maybe 15 minutes on oil rubbing your back, then focusing on ass and LB for the rest of the session.  The more southern shop is fancier inside but service and girl quality is the same and the overall cost will be ~100 more.

A lady from Shaanxi took me up to the 3rd floor when I asked for an oil massage.  She was definitely the worst looking one in the shop (early 40s, big build, wechat name was Xing Fu and her number in the shop is 10), but I don't mind for an HJ and she wore a mask the whole time anyway.  After confirming that I wanted the HJ she started playing with the balls and LB while I was still on my stomach and then rubbed LB with oil until completion while inviting me to feel her breasts under her shirt.  She seemed blown away by the load size (lockdown will do that to you) coming from such a skinny guy.  It was the first time I'd heard load size was related to body type.  Damage was 260 for 45 minutes oil massage plus 40 tip for HJ.  I actually tried tipping her more but she told me "too much" and gave some back.

First report, hope I have done alright.  Look forward to other shops opening up and will report.  Thanks!

-emp

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 2-6-2022 21:11 ]

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   23-8-2022 11:23  Acceptance  +1   
Sandwhale   20-8-2022 09:14  Karma  +5   Haha nice report bro
godisdead   16-8-2022 15:26  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Mike747   16-8-2022 12:14  Karma  +5   
hotjac   16-8-2022 11:16  Karma  +4   Great info thx for sharing ... i love the price points!
JackTheBat   16-8-2022 00:38  Karma  +10   Great.
irothem   5-8-2022 16:42  Acceptance  +1   Original
burgundy25   3-8-2022 00:43  Karma  +3   
pushkin13   9-6-2022 18:47  Karma  +3   
Juplo   4-6-2022 11:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for update. Maybe China's coming back to life...
HK_Legend   3-6-2022 08:51  Karma  +5   
theworm   2-6-2022 22:52  Karma  +5   too much tip, ha ha. God I miss Shan

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
MoneyMonk
Nookie Newbie

UID 283123
Digest Posts 0
Credits 97
Posts 5
Karma 96
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-8-2022
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2022 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Caveat_emperor's post

These places are far away from Puxi right? Know of any places on Puxi side?
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2022 00:00  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by MoneyMonk at 15-8-2022 22:31
These places are far away from Puxi right? Know of any places on Puxi side?

Yes this is about halfway between Lujiazui and Pudong airport, so rather remote.

Generally I think Puxi is harder to find "low-end"/quick incall punts and I'm not familiar with the agency/spa side of things.  You can check my other post: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=76761 for some walk-in info in Jing An (but the far north bit of it).  Another bro PM'd me recently confirming success for FS at another shop in the same zone.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   16-8-2022 15:26  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
pushkin13   16-8-2022 15:23  Acceptance  +3   
MoneyMonk   16-8-2022 03:54  Acceptance  +1   

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
Bonmonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271374
Digest Posts 0
Credits 414
Posts 68
Karma 410
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2022 21:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 MoneyMonk's post

If you can go with late 40’s to early 50’s then hangout in the night near M and these women freelancers will find you, just roam around the street.. ( around 1-2am) as there are many in these age groups and they offer incall and outcall.. prices vary from 300-500 and they just do anything you ask for..

Tbh, it’s not my type but one time when I was totally drunk, went with one and she literally sucked me out from top to bottom.. ( I didn’t had guts to do FS even though it was in the offer)..Hope it helps as it’s proper Puxi

Recent Ratings
MoneyMonk   18-8-2022 06:14  Acceptance  +1