Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2022 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Favourite street in Shanghai

After sticking to Pudong for the first couple weeks post-lockdown, I made my first trip across to Puxi to check out my favourite street, Changzhong Road a real paradise near Pengpu Xincun station of Line 1, where I've enjoyed a variety of services.  Compared to Pudong, where life feels back to normal and restaurants are almost all open for business, Puxi seems to take a more cautious approach to reopening and all the restaurants were take-out only and health codes were thoroughly checked.  Anyway, I didn't come here for food

I've been going to Changzhong Road since 2019 and not much has changed, it weathered 2020 without damage and the many shops of pleasure remain despite the large amount of development taking place since this area once part of Hongkou District was absorbed by the affluent Jing An District.  Yes, this is in Jing An but it's well north of the city centre and is a bit more old-school than the upscale, clean, and familiar central Jing An - it's worth the trip.  There are essentially 3 kinds of shops which I'll categorize here:

Shops & Services
Type A: massage with all the extras (except FS.....usually)
These shops generally have mid-20s to 30 girls and 3 levels of service priced at 100, 200, or 300 yuan.  I always opted for 300 which includes massage with breasts, full body catbath (using some kind of moistened prosthetic tongue held in the girl's mouth), blowjob through a thin plastic bag, and handjob/breast jerk.  I think 100 should be a HJ only and 200 somewhere in the middle service-wise (maybe no BJ?).

Type B: simulated sex (if anyone knows what this kind of place is actually called in English or Chinese, I'd love to know)
This is the first kind of place I ever went at Changzhong and I was actually overwhelmed at first.  These shops are populated by mid-40s and later ladies who are all long timers (the same ladies now as 3 years ago in each shop).  They welcome a bro and two ladies will bring him to a room with a massage bed and start rubbing him all over through clothes.  Shortly, another lady will come and ask "please let me join..." I have always been charged 200 per lady, so it adds up quickly, but I am a bit suspicious if I am paying 2x for foreigner rate.  Anyways, another will come and then another, until the bro forcefully tells them he has enough ladies - they are hard sellers.  Honestly, 4 ladies is already too much, I only have so many hands and one LB, so lately I just stick to 2-3 ladies.  Then the breasts come out and the pants of the ladies and bro come down.  Bro is encouraged to suck on the nipples of one lady, finger another's LS, while another lady starts rubbing LB with oil.  On bro's request a lady will squat over bro's face for DATY - kind of a non-BDSM facesitting haha.  The main event is simulated cowgirl and/or missionary sex.  The first time I went to a Type B, I had my face between a couple of tits and fingers up a LS when I felt a lovely warm and wet sensation on LB - I thought I was getting a BBBJ (reality is these ladies won't do any BJs), I looked down and saw a girl riding me.  I kind of panicked because there was no dom.  The next time I went, I brought dom and the ladies thought I was crazy - they also were really paranoid about having a dom in their rubbish.  Later, I finally realized that there is no penetration happening, but rather she's sliding LB between a well oiled hand and asscrack until completion (or in the case of mish, putting LB between closed and oiled thighs).  The sensation is very convincing!

Type C: jerk off shop
AFAIK there is just one place that offers only HJ and nothing else (well they give a decent clothed body rub before and after).  It is a good place to start an afternoon of Changzhong punting and reasonably priced at 50 for massage plus 50 tip for HJ with breast fondling. Six girls there all late 30s to late 40s.

Operations as of June 2022 Reopening
As I mentioned, the shops of this street survived without casualty in 2020, but it appears the two month lockdown might have killed off a couple operators.  Walking East from Pengpu Xincun station along the North side of Changzhong Road there were two Type A shops in unsigned storefronts near the Meiyijia convenience store, both gone post lockdown with curtains drawn and "for rent" signs in the window.  Another Type A further east and just a few steps North on Lingnan Road was also shuttered as of this month.  The block between Lingnan Road and Yangqu Road is much more promising, with two Type B, one Type A and the Type C shop all operating.  The final shop, a Type B and the only one on the South side of Changzhong Road, is also operating in the building opposite the intersection of Yangqu Road.

June 17 Punt
I started off at 12:45pm with a visit to the Type C (in the last building West of the Yangqu Road intersection, in an unsigned storefront next to Cainiao) for a quick HJ to get primed for further action.  The curtain was half drawn and I was welcomed in by the same Jiangxi girl who I'd met on my last Puxi punt in late February.  She took me to a literal closet where there is a massage table along with all kinds of stored stuff and started the quick body massage before unzipping me for access to LB.  She is the most attractive IMO and perhaps youngest in the shop at around 35 with medium-short hair.  She has excellent stroking technique including good backhand skills.  We chatted about the lockdown and she said that she and the other 5 girls were all locked in the shop for the whole two months.  Like a skilled dulcimer player, she strummed the instrument with one hand while tuning the nipples with the other.  She started her nipple licking with a nice amount of tongue pressure while I played with her A-cups, then shortly after.  She commented that with such a large load, clearly I didn't have a girlfriend taking care of me enough After cleaning up she gave a good back and shoulder rub, she's not only talented in yellow rubbing.  Goodbyes and a 100 note handed over and it's back out into the noonday light.

Next stop was across the street to the southside Type B, where a couple of Zhejiang ladies, one of whom I had met before, led me to the back.  The new-to-me lady was probably 50 but still somehow cute and really friendly and chatty with me, while the other was not so enthusiastic.  They started their rubbing when a third lady also familiar to me, maybe only 40 and also kind of cute with glasses, came in and asked to join, but I said I only had 500 and so she agreed to come in and do the minimum for just a 100 payment which I accepted.  Pants down and tits out and I started sucking on chatty lady's B-cups before inviting her to climb up for DATY, which was a tasty experience.  Meanwhile, unenthusiastic was stroking LB with oil and glasses was just fondling the balls.  I finished DATY and began sucking on glasses' nipples, long, big, and chewed-up/non-uniformly shaped - just as I like, while unenthusastic climbed up to begin simulated cowgirl.  She wasn't as good as some others as I could definitely tell there was a hand there, but she bounced and moaned enough for to come pretty quick.  Glasses left straight away but the chatty lady started being really motherly to me saying how skinny I was then bringing me a box of milk and a pumpkin cake which she had me eat there - she's so sweet, hope she will be the one bouncing on LB next time.  500 handed over, shoes on and out the door.

I was thinking to head to another Type B for the final stop, but needed to get some cash first, so I headed to an ATM on Wenxi Road, one block North.  I'd never found much action off of the main Changzhong drag, but it seems that despite having explored the area plenty of times I'd never walked along Wenxi Road between Yangqu and Lingnan.  It was as if I was discovering another hidden paradise.  On the south side of the street I passed a lot of suspicious unsigned storefronts with curtains mostly closed.  I spotted one of the doors opening and a lady letting a man out into the street before shutting and locking the door.  Seems some shops are operating in incognito mode.  I got cash and returned to this section of the street and stopped when I saw through a crack in the curtain, a fairly attractive lady sitting on a shop's couch.  This shop was just East of an e-bike sales/repair shop.

Date & Time of Session:  June 17 - 14:00
Name:  Tian Yu
Nationality & Language: China (Dongbei), Mandarin
Face:  3/5, lots of makeup and long eyelash extensions, very stereotypical WG look - not my style
Body: 3/5, D-cup naturals, average nipples.  Unshaved LS but not very hairy, shaved armpits. A fat girl by Chinese standards.
Height:  5'5" (~?)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5
Damage:  300 for CB, Breast Massage, Breast Jerk, etc. + 400 tip for FS
Repeat: no, even she was the first to offer FS in this area, I'd rather try my luck in the many other shops first

She welcomed me in and took me straight to the back, passing a few other girls who were putting on makeup/getting ready.  Upon getting to the room and inquiring price, I realized this is a Type A shop and opted for the 300 option.  She asked me to get undressed and lay on the bed while she went to get some warm water for the catbath.  She began gracing my back and buttocks with her breasts and then got the prosthetic tongue for the CB.  She roamed my back and overall it was not as good as others I have had in these Type A shops, I could tell it wasn't a real tongue this time.  She asked me to put my ass up so she could CB my chrysanthemum, but at this point she was just holding the prosthetic in her hand rather than putting her face in my ass.

After the flip, she asked me if I wanted sex.  I asked the price and she told me to make an offer.  I said 300 tip and she said not enough, 400 and we had a deal.  She said "be sure not to tell my boss" and went to get dom.  Once back, she gave me a warm water BBBJ during which I fondled her big naturals which was nice, before slipping on dom then asking me to get up for a mish start.  We did mish on the bed for a bit, then I turned her so I could stand at the bedside for better leverage.  Her D-cups bounced nicely and she moaned and made eye contact occasionally, but mostly kept them shut.  She began saying how LB was too big and that she should have asked for more tip, then asked if she could finish me with an HJ.  But I countered with asking for doggy which she agreed too, encouraging me to be fast.  She flipped over revealing her big ass and rather unsightly tramp stamp.  Played with her asshole while preparing to    With the deed done, she cleaned me up still asking that I should give her more tip for being "big" (really I am nothing special).  She asked me to add her WeChat which I pretended to do, since I wasn't interested to keep in touch.  Goodbyes and reminding me again to "not tell the boss," she led me out to the front, where a bunch more girls were now on the couch, some looking younger/thinner/prettier but all heavily made up.

June 22 Punt
After discovering that some shops were operating undercover (with curtains closed/doors locked) during the last punt, I wanted to go back and check whether any of the shops I'd thought were closed were actually operating.  Well, all the 3 closed shops on Changzhong Road that I mentioned as closed were indeed closed, but I had plenty of opportunity a block north on Wenxi Road still.

I started out at the Type C shop for a pre-game HJ again, this time meeting a Wenzhou lady who was new to me.  She led me to a much nicer room than the closet I was in before and began giving me a clothed body rub.  She was older than the Jiangxi girl, probably mid-40s at least, but still pretty and friendly.  After teasing my nipples for a while, LB was already hard and made a nice entrance after getting stuck in my waistband while she pulled down my pants, then snapping back to attention with a loud smack against my abdomen.  She seemed impressed with LB and gave me a

Her nipple licking was softer than Jiangxi's, but was nice as was her stroking technique, though not as good as the former's.  Shot a load while fondling her B-cups, then got cleaned up, passed another 100 note and headed up to Wenxi Road.

I went to the door where I had seen a man come out from the week before, opened the door, and found there was no one inside.  I went a few more doors down to another unsigned storefront one building to the east of where I'd met Tian Yu (this is a building with a few steps to walk up before getting to the store doors).  Went inside and a reasonably pretty ~30 year old girl led me into a back room right away.

Date & Time of Session:  June 22 - 13:40
Nationality & Language: China (Hunan), Mandarin
Face:  4/5, more girl next door look
Body: 3/5, C-cup, average nipples.  Unshaved LS and armpits but not very hairy.  Somewhat ugly small tattoos on leg and shoulder, but didn't have to see them much.
Height:  5'2"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Damage:  300 for bagged BJ, HJ, simulated cowgirl + 100 tip for simulated mish
Repeat: ehh yeah, but I'd go exploring other shops first

Inquired the service and price and found that this was somewhat of a hybrid of Type A and Type B, no very mature ladies here and no pressure for additional girls, but the service was simulated sex.  I lay on my back and the girl started sucking my nipples and rubbing LB.  When he was good and hard, she got a plastic bag and put it over LB for CBJ while I played with her C-cups.  There was not much to feel and it reminded me how much better BBBJ is than CBJ, especially when they use a dry plastic bag instead of dom.  Then she climbed aboard and gripped my LB with her oiled fist behind her back and began riding in cowgirl while I thrust into her hand a little. She looked down at me and moaned a bit for a few minutes before asking if I wanted to change to simulated missionary for an extra 100, making clear that LB could not go inside.  I agreed and changed positions after she oiled her inner thighs.  She lay down and I pushed LB between her closed thighs as she looked up and moaned again, it felt a little rough due to her hairs rubbing against LB on each thrust, but was OK.  Eventually and then cleaned up.  We chatted and then she led me out asking me to come back soon.  I didn't have time for another round anywhere so headed back to Pengpu Xincun station.

Sorry for long long post and multiple reports, just wanted to give a complete picture of this area and the options available even if no particular girls who stand out.

Recent Ratings
MoneyMonk   18-8-2022 06:17  Acceptance  +1   
burgundy25   7-8-2022 15:14  Karma  +3   
irothem   5-8-2022 16:41  Acceptance  +1   
Babababa1   1-7-2022 12:57  Acceptance  +1   
kms1990   29-6-2022 01:56  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing!Great report !
lostmojo   27-6-2022 14:30  Karma  +3   
hktomcruise   25-6-2022 16:13  Karma  +5   Comprehensive and informative, thanks!
pushkin13   25-6-2022 13:13  Acceptance  +3   How good is your putonghua? Any problem with communication? The offer of WECHAT is interesting: it means that she wants ...
Skepti10   25-6-2022 09:04  Karma  +8   Great info, surprised anything is available in sh these days
MrFrosty   24-6-2022 23:04  Acceptance  +1   Awesome detail. Thanks.
boscitc   24-6-2022 20:41  Karma  +5   Thanks
Bloodrage   24-6-2022 18:18  Karma  +3   Thanks 4 detailed info
JackTheBat   24-6-2022 18:18  Karma  +10   Thanks for the report.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2022 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks all.  Yeah, most everything sprung back to life as soon as lockdown ended at the start of the month.

Punting is where I get the most practice for my Putonghua, so I'd say it's very good for the purpose.  Never any trouble communicating and I've got all the lingo for what I want in these places plus the usual chit chat, just don't ask me to negotiate any contracts in Chinese.  Even so, when I first came to China 8 years ago without any language skills aside from numbers and xie xie, I had no trouble in the local BBS - the girls always knew what I wanted

I'd say the WGs I meet in the mainland ask to add WeChat about 50% of the time, in HK if she's a mainlander maybe only 10% (maybe since most foreigners in HK wouldn't use it anyway).  I feel most of the time it's so I can let her know I'm coming to the shop in advance so she'll get my business vs. whichever girl is next in the rotation, since if I decline to add she'll usually say 'well ok but be sure to ask for #12 or *her name* next time'.  I had some trouble adding girls on WeChat before who just wouldn't leave me alone, so it's my policy not to now.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   27-6-2022 11:24  Karma  +10   Thanks.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY