Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2021 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Milly @ Wish

Name: Milly (Wish Spa)
Link: TG wishmenu
Sex Appeal: (4)/5 very slim, smooth skin, toned, pretty
Face: (4.5)/5  very cute face with a super naughty smile
Body: (4)/5 Smooth skin and toned, slim, wide hips when standing, augmented cups, long bullet nips
Estimated age of the girl: (late 20’s / very early 30's)
Skill: (3.5)/5
Service: (3)/5  (massage, cbj)

Regulars were busy so decided to try out Milly.

Towel massage:  1/5

Terrible.  No technique, just violent prodding with her thumbs.  Pain. Pain. Pain.  Thought about stopping the session it was so bad.  Decided to tough it out to the oil part to see if there was any improvement.  

Oil massage:  4/5

Surprisingly, this was actually good!  Suddenly she was applying proper techniques, not really working in any one area long enough to actually release stuff though which was a pity and lack of English meant it was impossible to direct her but she did good.

Fun part:

Tease was awesome with her doing very sensual and quite genuine (for being fake) moans whilst exploring with her hands.
This was the best part for sure.  Again if communications was easier, I would have been able to direct her better here.
Nuru rub was mechanical, the flip was amazing to look at her, she had a great body although points lost on the body after, see below, very pretty face, but then there was a clear mechanical nature to everything she did from here.  Saw her look at the clock, which was only just past 30 mins into the session and it kinda went downhill from here.  Limited access, lfk only and really no tease or promise for more in the future.  (Other bros please let me know if you’ve managed further)

After popping, up to shower and that’s where I could see that she had quite wide hips for her frame and her augmented boobs were a bit misshapen, but not in too awful of a way, but noticeably.

No tats that I could see and she has a pleasant attitude and I think bros that can communicate with her would probably find her quite fun.

Conclusion: Would have a lot of success as a HG, I think she’s new to the massage format, maybe she’ll warm up in time

Overall score: (6)/10  
Cost: $1200
Retry:  Would have definitely repeated if there was promise / tease of more, but without that, no

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   21-10-2021 13:18  Karma  +3   
theworld   20-10-2021 23:28  Karma  +5   Here's the deal, for me Wish has been average, but with Milly I've found a girl I'm willing to give another try there ...
longtimelurker   20-10-2021 20:15  Karma  +3   
zbmthethird   20-10-2021 16:10  Karma  +2   
zebra   20-10-2021 15:36  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   20-10-2021 14:32  Karma  +2   Thank you.