Karma 0
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 0
Registered 30-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 12:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Plagiarism] Not What You Expect Mongering

Not sure if this belongs here but here is one of my embarrassing moments.  Maybe someone can create a new thread for this.  Enjoy the reading.

Our story begins with the Great One having an urge to fuck something. He wasn't in the mood to travel far so he contacts the Ying Yang lady. The Ying Yang lady picks up after several rings and says she is in the middle of a handjob and can't talk right now. So the Great One decides to call the Thai chick who has been getting all the dick lately, of course she answers and coughs and asks to be excused because she has something stuck in her throat. The Great One was not in the mood to go to his favorite HJ joint Athena or the ridiculously priced Aura Wellness Spa, so he decides to run up to Foxy Story, as always, he forgets that it is now House of the "RED ROSE".
He arrives at Red Rose and is led to his usual room, of course this is where the story goes down hill.

Great One: Can I use the bathroom?
Mamasan: Let me check, one sec
Mamasan goes down the hall, peaks and comes back
Mamasan: OK you go now
The Great One walks down the hall and into the bathroom, unzips his fly and starts to urinate. He feels some gas churning and decides to pass some gas. ppheeet, is the sound he heard and wetness in his ass cheeks is what he felt. At this point the Great One decides to sit down and move some bowels just in case. Boom, Boom, Boom, are the sounds that come out of his ass, and drip, drip, drip is what is released later. He thinks to himself that it was fortunate that he was able to get this out of his system before starting his session. He reaches out and gets some paper to wipe his ass, reaches out for more and more. What a day to get the runs, he doesn't feel any discomfort so it seems that he is thru the worst of it. The horror of it all, the toilet doesn't flush. The curse of all mongers and blind daters alike. Our monger doesn't panic, but he looks down in the bowl and there is a mess of substantial proportions. Don't panic he reminds himself, suddenly at the door,
Rose: Honeya , are you okay.
Great One: Yea, I'm okay, I'll be right out
Panic is setting in, nothing to use to capture water and pour into the toilet. My God, what to do. Remembering the kitchen is nearby, our monger thinks about sneaking out but Rose might be out there. Our monger has no choice but to attempt a sneaky exit and comeback no more. He opens the door, looks both ways and steps out, as soon as he steps out he spy's Rose coming down the hall from his room, he decides to go back from whence he came but as he turns he sees some Tupperware with kimchee left open on the counter in the kitchen. Our monger grabs the kimchee and darts into the bathroom just as Rose arrives and yells,
Rose: Honeya, you come out now. You okay, you dongo no good.
Great One: I'm okay, my contact came loose and I'm fixing it
Our monger dumps the kimchee in the bowl and notices, it all looks the same down there. Quickly he starts filling the plastic food container and pouring it into the toilet, again, again, again, and again. Now that the bowl was finally empty he walks out and tosses the container into the kitchen.
Rose: Honeya, come on, you shower, I have one customer soon
Great One: Yea, I'll shower quick, damn contacts are a pain.
Our monger heads to his room, disrobes, walks into the shower and is done in a jiffy and back to his room in no time flat.
Rose: You ok
Great One: Yes, why do you ask
Rose: Kitchen mommy see you steal kimchee and eat in bathroom
Great One: Oh, I'm sorry, the toilet not working so I use the container.
Rose: You crazy, all the time joking, you eat old kimchee, be careful no good for your stomach
Great One: No serious, ah forget about it.
So our two love lorn characters go into their usual interplay of monger and maiden of men. As Rose prepares for the CBJ as prescribed in the KMP manual, our monger feels a terrible grumbling in the pit of his stomach. He became so unnerved by it that he stopped Rose in mid-suck and wrapped a towel around his waist and bolted out the sliding door. Down the hall he ran and he pushed kitchen mama out of the way and blasted that toilet with the no flushing water. ARRRGGGHHH, was all he could say as a fury of hot gushing diarrhea projected out of his ass. The stress of the whole situation came down on him like a ton of bricks. Again after wiping his ass, again,again and again, our monger was right back where he started. He couldn't go thru this sneaking around again so he leaves the toilet as is and walks into the room where he left the lovely Rose.
Great One: I can't stay, my contacts are giving me too much trouble
Rose: Okay, but before you go can you help me with something
Great One: Yea sure, I'm sorry about everything, here is a tip and I'll see you again next week.
Rose leads our monger back down the hall ad into the bathroom (or The Great Ones House of Horrors)
Rose: Can you help me turn on toilet water, man come before and close because too much leak, you man you strong
Great One: Fuck Meeeeeee

[ Last edited by  kaka at 23-12-2010 10:39 ]

Recent Ratings
JckJr   23-12-2010 10:40  Karma  -2   no good
DArtagnan   20-12-2010 15:21  Acceptance  +3   LOL ... nice twist at the end ...
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 10:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 danbee4124's post

Recent Ratings
njdude   4-1-2011 23:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent

scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 822
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 16:57  Profile P.M. 
this guy might as well start a new account, its over for him.