Subject: [Plagiarism] US - NYC Hiyako Spa.
danbee4124
Banned

UID 56290
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 8
Karma 0
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 0
Registered 30-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 08:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Plagiarism] US - NYC Hiyako Spa.

Coming out to HK and Macau in Jan and wanted to increase my reading access.  Heard so many stories of Asia and can't wait.  

I'll post some US spots that I've reviewed recently.  Below is a place in NYC - Hiyako spa.  Anyone visiting NYC should check this place out.

I visited the spa on Black Friday and asked about the table shower room, it is not available yet.

Ashley:

Face: 6
Body: 6
Service: 8
Fee & tip: .7/.6 1 hr
HE, no FS

I decided to call and visit this spa after some researching on this forum. I liked how Julie posts on a daily basis indicating which girls are available, services available, as well as featuring a girl of the day with their skills and assets.

When I called the spa, a girl picked up with a cute voice and spoke good english. Being my first experience I was a bit nervous but immediately let her know that I found out about the place from UG, and that I wanted to set up an appointment. We confirmed the schedule and she gave me the address.

The location is in a high traffic area of the city easily accessible by the subway. Perhaps a little bit redundant information as most of the city is easily accessible by the subway, nonetheless it is in a very high traffic area which is good for safety reasons.

I got to the location with 10 minutes before my appointment so I decided to walk past it while scanning the interior of the building briefly and its surrounding environment. Walked around the block and then finally decided to approach the building.

Nervously buzzed the door trying to look as normal as I can, I simultaneously called the spa to let them know that I was downstairs. After about what seemed like an eternity (thirty seconds) the door was unlocked and I walked through a narrow hall to find an elevator at the end of it. Went inside and chose the appropriate floor.

Arriving at the floor, elevator opens up and immediately in front of you is a door that is slightly open. I walked in and am immediately greeted by Ashley.

As you walk in through the door there is a receptionist counter immediately in front of you. The ambience is nice as stated in the description of Julie's posts it seems to have Japan's Yokohama style decor. I've never been to Yokohama so I wouldn't know but it definitely has an oriental ambience. Dim lights and wooden floor. Soft music, very warm and cozy temperature.

I said hello to the black girl sitting in the receptionist's seat and thought she was the mamasan but after reading reviews from previous posts I think she may be Vivian, the Carribean girl.

I followed Ashley couple of steps to the left of the entrance which leads to a narrow and short hall surrounded by paper thin walls that add to the Japanese ambience. She opens the sliding door and guides me in.

She requests the .7 fee and I let her know that I am from UG and that I get a .1 discount but she politely indicates that the UG special is .7, so I oblige and hand her the money.

She steps out and I immediately start to undress. This is my very first experience but I did some research so I knew that it was the queue to undress.

She comes back as I am done undressing and I am an idiot and start pulling the towels on the massage table with the incentive to lie beneath them as if they were bed sheets. She immediately says "No! No!" so I thought I did something wrong and immediately cover my privates as if I was doing something wrong.

She giggles and points to the towel and tells me to lie on top of it and I do so, apologizing profusely.

If that wasn't an indication to her that it was my first massage, the next stupid thing that happened is that I lay on the table without putting my face in the hole. She politely tells me to plant my face and then begins the massage.

All I can say is WOW, I wish I had known about how good massages are. I always shrugged them off and never put them on top of my list as priority but I was in heaven. She asked for medium or hard and I chose medium. Her hands were very strong and she was really working it.

Nearly 3/4 of the session she starts doing what I think is called the soft massage, where she massaged my whole body with her fingertips. It felt so good and I had no clue as to what was going on. I thought she was using some kind of electricity device that sends out small jolts of electricity out, or some kind of water device, but it couldn't have been a water device because I wasn't feeling any wetness pouring down my body.

The sensation was absolutely amazing. It felt like water pouring from a small showerhead on top of my body without the tickling sensation of the water sliding and drying on my body.

Out of sheer curiosity I asked her what she was using and she let me know that it was her fingers.

Then came the time to flip. I flipped over and had my eyes closed as the massage has been exceptionally good and I was completely relaxed. She works on my chest and started teasing my shaft and balls.

Out of no where comes the cover and she starts giving me a HJ with hard strokes. I let her work it for a bit but I pull her close and ask for FS. To my disappointment she didn't offer it.

I was disappointed because I came with the intension of receiving FS but I couldn't complain; the service has been amazing.

I asked her to undress and she finishes me off. Cleans up and then gives me 5 minutes of shoulder massage. No rushing, great service.

I tip her .4 and she demands .6 for "take off". I wasn't sure whether if she was referring to her taking off her clothes or the HE but I assume the latter and tip her the extra .2 while apologizing and explaining that I was new.

She lets me know for next time to ask them for FS first so that I get the right girl and gives me a quote on FS which is 1.

I hug and thank her and she guides me to the elevator. On the way out I am welcomed by a warm smile and goodbye by a lady who I assume is the mamasan, Julie.

[ Last edited by  kaka at 23-12-2010 10:37 ]

Recent Ratings
kaka   23-12-2010 10:36  Karma  -10   plagiarism
JckJr   22-12-2010 10:56  Karma  +2   keep it up!
supersheva   22-12-2010 09:28  Karma  +2   Favorable
bohica   22-12-2010 08:26  Karma  +2   Love the details!
fichaman   21-12-2010 11:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
doghead   20-12-2010 19:25  Karma  +2   Useful and interesting.
atomic3d   20-12-2010 09:13  Karma  +2   Favorable
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 09:12  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by danbee4124 at 20-12-2010 08:15
Fee & tip: .7/.6 1 hr
quote on FS which is 1.

What do these fractions and whole number denote?

Who is UG and why does this entitle you to a discount?

Please include contact information for Hiyako spa.

[ Last edited by  atomic3d at 20-12-2010 09:13 ]
danbee4124
Banned

UID 56290
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 8
Karma 0
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 0
Registered 30-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 12:37  Profile P.M. 
1 = $100 US so .7 is 70

UG is a forum we use in the US similar to sex141.  Some providers offer discounts since we review their service.  More positive reviews, more customers.  Linkbelow.

www.utopiaguide.com

Hiyako spa website with number - http://www.nyhiyakospa.com/

Looked at the rating system you guys have for this site and it def seems like a lot of work to get to RA30.  I'm from the US and plan on traveling out to Asia for the first time.  HK, Macau, and GuangZhou.  I understand the strict rating system and hoping to get to that before I come out so I can have a better idea of how the girls look with the unphotoshopped pics.  Been reading alot of your postings and trying to get a better idea of how things work out there.  Enjoy the US forum.

Recent Ratings
JckJr   23-12-2010 10:42  Karma  -2   not by plagarizing
JckJr   23-12-2010 10:42  Acceptance  -2   not by plagarizing
atomic3d   22-12-2010 04:16  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 19:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 danbee4124's post

Next time you write a report, assume no one on this forum has ever been to the places, have read your local forum, or understand your local mongering lingo as bros here come from all over the world.  You don't want to be accused of being the typical 'ugly American'.  

Don't worry so much about getting up to RA30 to see the unphotoshopped pics before you arrive in Asia because you will not be disappointed with the looks, body, and age of 95% of the HG and some of the walkups here in HK and most of the sauna girls in China you will see on your first trip here.  You will be like just any teenager happy to get his hands on a new muscle car any car, ie like the Mustang.  

After testdriving a few of the girls in HK/China after you have arrived in Asia for your first time, you will then find your standards of Asian beauty will have risen beyond the USA's standard for Asian beauty (no more Mustangs for u, u want a Ferrari).  By then you will have hopefully written a few respective reports in the middle of your trip here and have attained the necessary RA30 to see the unphotoshopped pics of the really good looking girls to finish last days of your trip.  Of course once you have experienced Asia, it is hard to really go back to the standard of girls in those spas in NYC (or at least pay the prices).
fichaman
Nookie Newbie

UID 57604
Digest Posts 0
Credits 38
Posts 35
Karma 38
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2010 23:10  Profile P.M. 
Hiyako Spa NYC - 212-679-6779 - Review of Sunny

I visited the new spa recently and all I can say is WOW. The new place has a distinct Asian feel to it and in my opinion, ranks as a top 10 NYC spa.

I had a great one hour session with the new Korean girl Sunny several weeks ago. She looks about 23 ish and has a really cute face, gorgeous body with big fake boobs and was quite friendly.

She gives a great sensual massage and it was definately alot of fun.

I will be back soon.

75hf / 50

hiyako spa website : www.nyhiyakospa.com

[ Last edited by  fichaman at 21-12-2010 23:21 ]
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2010 08:37  Profile P.M. 
Yes, it seems like Hiyako is a right of passage while you are in NY.  I am surprised that if you read the UG site a bit more closely then you would know what is exactly on the menu and with whom.  

I did see Vivian very briefly from my time there.  From what I can tell she has a very decent rack and nice body.  They are also very cautious as they try their best not too have mongerers cross paths which was appreciated on my part.  However, in HK, it will be an inevitable occurrence and you just have to roll with it.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 10:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 danbee4124's post

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=955778

Post #2135, posted by Trupqueens

another report stolen...
all the reports that u posted are from different users in the same forum.
so i don't think they are your reports.

[ Last edited by  kaka at 23-12-2010 10:38 ]

Recent Ratings
JckJr   23-12-2010 10:38  Karma  +1   good detectiving

flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 20:04  Profile P.M. 
Bro DB, you are TOAST!!

Why would you steal some others reports?  nDo you really think that by doing this you will get RAs galore so you can see all the juicy pictures??  Especially in the International Section where there vare so many of us from all around the world?
Bro, it took me years to attain RA30, but I am honest and never plagiarised any reports.

Take some advice.  Go mongering and punting and write real reports.  You will get your just rewards from karma givers.

But remember, do not play with our intelligence.  Participants like you make me sick!!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 22:22  Profile P.M.