Subject: Naughty masseuse or professional masseuse?
sanadai
Nookie Newbie

UID 49517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 8
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2011 09:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Naughty masseuse or professional masseuse?

Haha yea i know my threads have a similar theme in the questions, but im new to the game so im wondering...
How can you tell if the place youre in is offering a clean massage or one with some groping and HJ/BJ action?

Cause i was in Shenzhen last year i dont even know how to "make a first move" to tell if the masseuse is professional or "naughty"
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2011 11:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sanadai's post

usually you don't have to make a first move.

Professional Naughty Masseuse will try all means to arouse you, and when you have an erection, she will pop the question.

well if she really didn't initiate anything, and you really want some action..
you can try stroking her ass or thigh.

if it's a veggie massage only..
the masseuse will push your hand away.

if there's a happy ending,
she will not resist.
then let her lead from there.

dwinski
Lustful Lord

UID 22984
Digest Posts 0
Credits 579
Posts 549
Karma 576
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-4-2009
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2011 11:33  Profile Site P.M. 
I tried this myself in a legitimate veggie massage parlor. When the masseur entered, she was all smile. She started massaging my back, then flipped me over massaged my shoulders, rib cage then my legs. I timing my self when she went up to my knees, I suddenly grabbed her right hand and put it in my tool which incidentally is starting to stand at attention. She took her hand away and smack my hand then smiled. She then continued her massage and after some 10-15 minutes later, I reached heaven and my cum was all over her right hand. She was one professional and at the same time naughty masseuse.

Recent Ratings
hongkongkiwi   8-5-2011 18:03  Acceptance  +1   lol
kaka   6-4-2011 12:04  Acceptance  +1   HK or China?
sanadai
Nookie Newbie

UID 49517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 8
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2011 12:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 dwinski's post

That made me LOL dwinski...

@kaka: If its a "veggie" masseuse and i grope her or something wouldnt i get in trouble or hassle?
And what type of "questions" are we talking about that she will pop?
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2011 16:56  Profile P.M. 
Hey Sanadai, I'm pretty sure most veggie massage girls are used to being propositioned, I cant see you getting into trouble doing that.
Key things are service you want and price you will pay. My experience is that if you speak the same language you can just ask for what you want. If you haven't got a common language sign lanuage normally works or as kaka says just put your hand on her ass and you will soon know if she is up for some non-veggie action.
It's actually a good bit of sport. Most I have tried with this method indicate a HJ only but I've enyoyed a few good BJ's by declining the HJ and flashing (or indicating) some cash and asking for a BJ.
The other thing I would recommend is to go for gold about half way through the massage, that way, you get your rocks off and then have the rest of the messsage to relax you, normally a great experience!

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   7-4-2011 10:52  Acceptance  +1   Yup. All are propositioned regularly!
Icecube2k8
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14974
Digest Posts 0
Credits 251
Posts 200
Karma 250
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-10-2008
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2011 03:52  Profile P.M. 
To be honest there is no naughty or professional masseuse, it really depends on how much you click with the girl... Also another way of finding this answer out is searching through THIS forum for answers to saunas with HE etc
leeyoh
Carnal Conqueror

UID 16883
Digest Posts 0
Credits 251
Posts 256
Karma 250
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2011 01:13  Profile P.M. 
I have been to a salon in prince edward, the first time I had a girl with very big melon and ask me if I wanted the 330 service or the 440.
I opted for the 440 because her breast was impresive, she took off her shirt and I had a extrordinary boob job.
For my point of view, most of th salon which make their ads in this site has special service.
It can vary on how special but for sure picking the same girl for a while will help to have more.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2011 01:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sanadai's post

First, don't worry about offending anyone.

You get what you ask for so being shy is not good.

Just don't be rude whan asking. Be polite. Like asking where the milk is at the grocery store.

Once sure sign to the girl that you are looking for HJ, BJ or FS is to take everything off, don't leave on your tighty whities or boxers. Cover your ass with a towel. When she comes in if she lifts the towel to see what you have on thats a good sign shes WG. And being nakid sends the signal you are there for more. If possible flash her your rock hard cock.