Karma 194
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2009 11:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hello All And Question For Experienced People

Hi, I previously had an account made and started reading up on the world of mongering or 141 or what ever this is called in many different terms. Reason I made this new account is I actually used both my first and last name in that account. Not wanting anyone I know to see I made this new one. I am a 19 year old CBC (Canadian Born Chinese) I know how to speak both English And Cantonese. Reading up on a few thread I think I might lose my virginity on a WG. Please don't flame my thread because it would be nice to get some input. I know that virginity to guys is not as important as girls. I still wanna experience sex and maybe learn a few things through WG then in the future I can actually enjoy it with other girls. Ill be back in Hong Kong from May 21-Aug 15, that is a long time. And also I will be travelling to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan which is all nice places to have fun from my readings. I got a few questions to ask you all and maybe we can share some experience.

1. Is what I'm going to do (My first time is with WG) a good thing or not? Maybe first few times
2. Since I know alot of people in HK, relatives, friends, family friends, how can I prevent them from bumping into me? I dont want to spend a huge amount of money yet and I only know the "Tin Hau - Fortress Hill - North Point - Sai Wan Ho - Shau Kei Wan" area good enough to find the place.
3.  Are there any recommendations of WG in those areas that are nice enough to do business with a n00b // virgin?
4. Should I keep on going to the same WG afterwords for a few time if she gets me hard or whatever the term is?
5. Safesex is obviously important but I dun even know what condoms I need to use, how to pick or get or should I use the ones she gives me?
6. Mentally would mongering or 141 have affect on my morals and crap?
7. What are the chances of STD?
8. Would getting a moderatly older WG be better? Or should I get a young one?
9. After watching movies and stuff 141 // mongering seems like a very dangerous thing since triads and stuff run them, is the really the case?
10. Is there girls that operate solo, their own place and stuff because I am scared of having to deal with "pimps"?
11. Will anyone on this forum maybe bring me out of have fun or is that not an option?
12. Should I try WG is Japan, Thailand, Taiwan? I ammmm going there with my parents and sharing room with brother, how is that going to work?
13. Are there girls that work during the night or later at night since that might be the time I am more comfortable with?
14. How sketchy are these joints?
15. Should I communicate in English or Cantonese? And I dunno what to say and what terms to use, what should I do?
16. Should I take something to make my sex longer? cause wouldn't it be bad to cum like a few minutes after you put it in?
17. What if I get caught the first time by cops? I don't want my parents to know or get in shit for anything.

Thank You All And Sorry For All The Questions And Long Reading
PM me if you can help or want to help out, I will give out email // msn to people who needs it if they want to talk about it.
I can also give out my old ID on 141 to confirm that I have been her for some time.

PS. Should I repost this on chinese forum since that has more people or is this fine? Cause I've been hearing like a few different names pop up like "C-Ching" or "Ching" or "Hunter" etc etc

[ Last edited by  Fumaster at 3-5-2009 11:52 ]
mizunofan
Throbbing Titan

UID 14618
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3527
Posts 463
Karma 3512
Acceptance 305
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2009 15:13  Profile P.M. 
lots of your questions are answered if you read through this forum...

haha....wow hunter is celeb now...the name is synonymous with c-hing (big bro)!
G-A-R-Y (Tight Pussy Hunter)
Banned

UID 21748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5028
Posts 1431
Karma 4964
Acceptance 1284
Reading Access 0
Registered 11-3-2009
Location The Wizard is: ** IN **
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2009 15:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Fumaster's post

Hunter IS a celebrity! A real role model for all us punters!!!

Fumaster, you really want to read this first: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=2104

I'd recommend starting with a Hotel Girl and working up to walk-ups... most activity will be in TST if you want young girls, but I can't tell if you do or not from your questions.

Also, continuing to suck up to hunter and the other senior members won't hurt!

-G
Fumaster
Musky Member

UID 24385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 173
Karma 194
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2009 17:05  Profile P.M. 
Thanks guys for some suggestions, reason forum, I already did for long time, now my only problem. Is how to choose, I listed a few places that I'm familar with, yes Ican find places in mk or cwb but since those places I listed seemed easiler to find I want to start there, any suggestionsssss?? Alsohotel booking seems the best buttt don't want to hassle of needing to contact a middle mAn. Some questions I've got answered already but it would be nice to get more answers into specifics
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21107
Posts 20492
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11490
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2009 17:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Fumaster's post

Your old ID is under the name of stanley ... right ?
Why did you add another ID ?

From the type of questions you just posted ... old enough to be on this site ?

At your age, should get a girl friend NOT a WG !!!

I don't think any bro here can properly answer all your questions but this on needs to be answered :

"Mentally would mongering or 141 have affect on my morals and crap?"

Yes it would effect your morals ... so please start a normal sexual life and away from having to pay for it !
as for crap part ... depends on who you eat !
Fumaster
Musky Member

UID 24385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 173
Karma 194
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2009 17:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 twiceAweek's post

Something different but another good answer to my question, just need input since I've been reader up on 141 and looks like there were cases similar to mine but getting a gf, already doing it lol but some people have told me to just lose my virginit.on a wg and get over it, get more experience with a wg
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2009 21:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Fumaster's post

F, you say you are 19 and still a virgin. Travel with family, "share room with brother".

You look to be taking the piss, but If I put on my friendly hat and give advice based on your"honest" posting I would have to recommend you stay a virgin until your parents can arrange a suitable girl for marriage. I've never really believed in arranged marriages but after reading your very detailed, and well thought out questions, I believe you are a perfect candidate.

Honestly, WG's will just fuck with your mind and you will end up in some form of institution. I really believe you should avoid them at all costs.

F.
ultratoad
Musky Member

UID 22849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 113
Posts 111
Karma 113
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2009 22:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Fumaster's post

Dude.  If you can read and write chinese then obviously use the chinese forum.  I wish I could read/write.  I can speak cantonese fluently tho and beginner putonghua.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2009 01:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Fumaster's post

O.M.G!!!!

Kid: You already made up your mind so why are you wasting our time asking questions ....?   You asked for input, then listen to it.

It's like you're looking for mummy to tell you what to do just so you can do the opposite.  Or trying to impress your mates.  

Goes with the age I guess ... hope you grow up before you get hurt ...
Fumaster
Musky Member

UID 24385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 173
Karma 194
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2009 03:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Froddo's post

thankx for your suggestion man

Recent Ratings
Froddo   4-5-2009 07:34  Karma  +1   then u have good sense of humour
Fumaster
Musky Member

UID 24385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 173
Karma 194
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2009 03:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 DArtagnan's post

havent made up my mind tbh, and not trying to do the opposite of what mommy is saying and not trying to impress any mates but thankz for you input into my situation
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2009 10:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 Fumaster's post

Twice gave you excellent advice

"Yes it would effect your morals ... so please start a normal sexual life and away from having to pay for it !
as for crap part ... depends on who you eat !"  

And you say you're getting a girlfriend (like he says) but you're listening to your mates who want you to use a hooker first.  That seems a very simple choice, which you are making very complicated ... here's the thing ...

If you DO actually read the posts on this forum, you see that sex with a GF is MUCH more highly prized than a quick pop in exchange for money.  Consistently.  Heck, even "civilians" are more highly prized in reports than WGs - honestly, I haven't seen a single posting say "I quit my wife / girlfriend because I find mongering is much more rewarding".  Sex with a GF is unpaid (she can pay her own way), unlimited (no 45 min timeouts), unrestricted (as many Q as you can possibly produce, whenever, wherever you want it), safe (yup, go forthat BB experience), 100% full genuine GFE, and she's going to want you again (unless you listen to your mates and foul it up) and again and again.  

Bro: go seduce your gf first.  It's much more fun.  

But you won't find ANY reports here about how to do that - it's not what this forum is for.  
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2009 11:56  Profile P.M. 
i was ready to use my flame thrower when i read your post but i've finished counting to 10 and find a lot of admiration for other bros for even entertaining your questions.

your questions seem to indicate you learned very little about the information in this forum and what sex and mongering really is.  you don't seem to have a clue as to what and why you want to do this.  it seems like one of your friends dared you to go and lose your virginity to a WG.  

my advice is read up on sex for dummies, continue to masturbate until you can make decisions for yourself, and wait for that arranged marriage.
hkindo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4780
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 105
Karma 281
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2009 17:51  Profile P.M. 
Fumaster...most of the questions are only answered by yourself. For example you set your own morals. Just cos we are comfortable mongering doesn't mean you will be. So it really needs you to decide for yourself as to what you end up doing.

As for advice on where to go, I would suggest K-pressure or 37 Dundas as they allow multiple shots. You will doubtless shoot your 1st load within a couple of minutes, but that won't matter there. You will still have 43 minutes left of your session to keep on shooting. As for worrying about the papasan or mamasan, you want them as they can help choose the most suitable girl to help you learn.

Going to a walk-up is hit and miss and will leave you unsatisfied as you only get one shot. A hotel girl may be more patient with you but is expensive. Therefore you are best left to the establishments mentioned. Yes they are on Kowloon, but getting around HK is easy. Will take you 20 minutes from Causeway Bay on the MTR.

If you want further help PM me.
aliasone
Carnal Conqueror

UID 17559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 371
Posts 372
Karma 371
Acceptance -9
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2009 23:34  Profile P.M. 
19 seems like quite the young and tender age still.

I wouldn't advise losing your V card to a WG.  Go and get the first gf and lose your vcard to her.

Mongering is for those who want something on the side.

You have so many questions.  I don't even know where to start.  Just read up on the forums and it should answer most of them.  I'll help answer some questions if you are still stuck
ksoz
Lustful Lord

UID 17447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 623
Posts 504
Karma 622
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2009 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Fumaster's post

you are only 19 yrs old, what hurry are you in? you aren't the 40 year old virgin! If you were, all the bros on the forum would probably be asking you to start mongering immediately!

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fumaster at 3-5-2009 17:50
Something different but another good answer to my question, just need input since I've been reader up on 141 and looks like there were cases similar to mine but getting a gf, already doing it lol b ...

So getting your first GF? Already doing it? What "it" are you referring to? Sex? or getting the GF? Whatever the case, please find a girlfriend and enjoy the experience first before even considering whether to go mongering.

And since you're only 19, you shouldn't be wasting your parent's money or your own hard-earned money from part-time jobs on WGs! Spend your time studying or finding ways to earn more money. When you are older, and more grown-up, there's enough time and you'll have the means $ to pursue this hobby. This hobby should not be for 19-yr old kids who aren't thinking straight because of raging hormones.
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2009 02:57  Profile P.M. 
19 and still a virgin?!?! Bloody hell!! You better get a move on or even WGs will turn you down...

Nah, seriously mate, lose that V to someone with a bit more meaning in your life, someone you don't actually have to lie about years down the line when you're discussing this topic.

"Ah... I remember my first time..."

My penis mightier than the sword
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2009 11:56  Profile P.M. 
1. Is what I'm going to do (My first time is with WG) a good thing or not? Maybe first few times
It will be good if you can cum.

2. Since I know alot of people in HK, relatives, friends, family friends, how can I prevent them from bumping into me? I dont want to spend a huge amount of money yet and I only know the "Tin Hau - Fortress Hill - North Point - Sai Wan Ho - Shau Kei Wan" area good enough to find the place.
Go to Champagne Court B, there are eateries, camera shops, watch shops below.. you can pretend to window shop or have a meal there..  not so embarrassing when u bump into someone

3.  Are there any recommendations of WG in those areas that are nice enough to do business with a n00b // virgin?
Tell the WG you are a virgin... there will be less BJ, but more GFE.. and there's a high chance she will say "give me another $xxx, i will make you go to heaven", so just say "Sorry i only brought $x money, next time ok?"

4. Should I keep on going to the same WG afterwords for a few time if she gets me hard or whatever the term is?
NOOOOOOoooooooooo..... too many fishes in the big ocean for you to try...

5. Safesex is obviously important but I dun even know what condoms I need to use, how to pick or get or should I use the ones she gives me?
Just use the one she provides, but if u are paranoid, just buy them yourselves from Watsons.

6. Mentally would mongering or 141 have affect on my morals and crap?
Would you want to be a normal man with satisfied needs or a Monk who use the dick only to pee?

7. What are the chances of STD?
ask Marsupial

8. Would getting a moderatly older WG be better? Or should I get a young one?
old WG: super jaded, black hole pussy, professional service
young WG: too much KY, eager to please, lack of experience, gives attitude

9. After watching movies and stuff 141 // mongering seems like a very dangerous thing since triads and stuff run them, is the really the case?
just remember to pay the WG u'll be OK.

10. Is there girls that operate solo, their own place and stuff because I am scared of having to deal with "pimps"?
most of the 141 walk-ups operate solo, you wun see another man, other than fellow punters.

11. Will anyone on this forum maybe bring me out of have fun or is that not an option?
yes no problem, but what if.. we might be your friend or relative.. it will make u embarrassed...

12. Should I try WG is Japan, Thailand, Taiwan? I ammmm going there with my parents and sharing room with brother, how is that going to work?
hey kid, build your foundation in HK first!

13. Are there girls that work during the night or later at night since that might be the time I am more comfortable with?
how late at night? 141 walk-ups are generally open till 10+pm. After 10pm, you can call and reserve hotel girls.

14. How sketchy are these joints?
what does sketchy means? dodgy?

15. Should I communicate in English or Cantonese? And I dunno what to say and what terms to use, what should I do?
Up to u, Cantonese or Mandarin will be good. Honestly, don't worry too much.. You can not say a single word, and still get a happy fuck.

16. Should I take something to make my sex longer? cause wouldn't it be bad to cum like a few minutes after you put it in?
Don't feel shy abt it, i sometimes cum in less than 5mins after i penetrate...
yes, sometimes u get bitches who laugh at that, so i just tell them "Haven't fucked for months...just recovered from a STD"
see if they can still laugh..

17. What if I get caught the first time by cops? I don't want my parents to know or get in shit for anything.
Stick to 1 girl at a time (no 3-somes), and u will be fine.
ksoz
Lustful Lord

UID 17447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 623
Posts 504
Karma 622
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2009 12:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 kaka's post

You sure you should provide him with all the answers? He's just a kid.
Caligynephiliac
Erotic Emperor

UID 14102
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2160
Posts 937
Karma 2122
Acceptance 755
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2009 00:41  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fumaster at 3-5-2009 11:27
Reading up on a few thread I think I might lose my virginity on a WG...

NO!  Don't do it! Sex with WGs can be emotionally destructive., even to those with experience.  If you have no experience in the ways of women and love and sex, you are flirting with disaster.  Yes, it's great fun, but it can really mess up your mind if you're not careful...

Get a girlfriend.  Be awkward and inexperienced, it's OK.  Then get another girlfriend and learn a little more.  Keep this up and you will gain experience...

Have fun, CGP