Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-3-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2009 07:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Few Questions

Wanted to ask all the bro's here if they've had a relatively good priced anal in hk? Also any strip clubs worth visiting? I'm quite into exotic dancers or at least girls who know how to give a good lap dance. Lastly would any of the senior bro's from hk give me some pm's for less pricey saunas.

thanks!

[ Last edited by  ardee09 at 24-4-2009 08:01 ]
ardee09
Musky Member

UID 21609
Digest Posts 0
Credits 106
Posts 72
Karma 106
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-3-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2009 07:20  Profile P.M. 
no one?
Caligynephiliac
Erotic Emperor

UID 14102
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2160
Posts 937
Karma 2122
Acceptance 755
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2009 12:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 ardee09's post

I saw your "whine" in the review section about no one answering questions in the Q+A section.  You do have a point.  Many questions here go unanswered, whereas questions in the report section often induce at least some (often negative) response.  But part of "forum ethics" is that it's not always about what you want and what works best for you...  It's really about playing by the rules and being a good member of the community.  The forum is really about giving and helping out.  So when we see that spirit, that's what makes us want to give back...

There are probably several reasons why no one answered your post here.  The first is that you give us no reason to believe that you've actually expended any effort whatsoever to answer your own questions by reading the FAQs, reports, or doing a search.  Why should we bust our butts to help someone who's not even willing to lift a finger on his own behalf?  Think about it...

The second reason is that I think you're better off asking one specific question than a few different questions.  Otherwise, it just sounds like you're on a fishing expedition.

I suggest that when you ask a question, make it sound like you've actually tried to answer it yourself.  For example, you could type "anal" into the keyword field of the Search page and then hit "Enter"...  This will bring up 28 posts, virtually all about anal sex with WGs.  The first is a report on Joey SSP by Derk, who concludes...

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Derk at 16-4-2009 21:55

Conclusion: Good if you want cheap anal experience...

There, you've now got your answer.  If Joey isn't your taste, then try asking a question that shows us that you've at least read one report...  For example, you might say, "I see that Joey gets high marks for being a good cheap anal experience.  But she's not my taste.  Can anyone recommend someone younger or better looking?"  That might elicit a response.  It's easier to respond to a specific question.

The third post (by KogalHunter) describes his anal/deepthroat experience with JoJo in Tin Hau...  sounds like another possibility worth investigating.

If you make it down to the fifth post (by Hamsupgwai), you'll see another recommendation for Joey and -- further down in the post -- his list of 17 anal recommendations.

I hope this helps.  I hope you have some great experiences.  We all your forward to your reports and contributions.

Have fun, CGP

Recent Ratings
Froddo   26-4-2009 17:28  Karma  +3   well said, thanks.
chimaira
Carnal Conqueror

UID 23311
Digest Posts 0
Credits 330
Posts 384
Karma 325
Acceptance 108
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2009 14:48  Profile P.M. 
Firstly, Stellar post CGP.

OP, don't be disheartened, you'll get used to the way things work around here pretty quickly.

Follow CGP's advice and you'll be fine.
ardee09
Musky Member

UID 21609
Digest Posts 0
Credits 106
Posts 72
Karma 106
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-3-2009
Location HK