Poll Subject: First time you had sex: How long did you last?  single choice [Show Voters]
<1 minute
1-3 minutes
3-5 minutes
5-10 minutes
10-15 minutes
15-30 minutes
30-60 minutes
>1 hour (you stud, you)
Sorry, you have no permission to vote.

Subject: First time you had sex: How long did you last?
jackbj88
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28870
Digest Posts 0
Credits 352
Posts 61
Karma 349
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2012 18:46  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
0 Mins

I had had a triad of failed attempts with my first girlfriend. The first time, she kissed me with tongue and started to stroke my cock, I was so taken a back it took me a while to recover composure. Then she took my hand and inserted it in her blouse on her tit. That got me going. Then she asked if I wanted to join the club.
I took that as an invite to fuck her. We were on the sofa in my mom’s house when everyone else had gone to bed. There was a garden chalet so we went out there and removed a few more clothes and started the heavy kissing and petting. I then pulled down her panties and freed my cock and tried to insert it. She was a bit shocked and said what about protection. No protection available for 40 miles. In the 80s you needed a mainstream chemist to buy condoms.  So that was the end of that.
She was a little older than me and had a car and a few days later, she drove me down to her house, 100 miles South. Her parents were out so she grabbed me and pulled me to her parents’ bedroom, lost her clothes, ripped mine off and pulled me onto the bed. Again, we had no condoms but she, by that time had decided that she needed to get fucked badly. We were both virgins and her comment about joining the club was meant as a reference to that.
So there we are, naked on her parents’ bed, with them potentially returning at any time, trying to have sex for the first time. She was tight as hell and my cock got sore when my foreskin was folded back. We had never heard of KY, she was as dry as hell and closed like a clamp and I was reeling in pain as my foreskin got pushed back against dry pussy lips. It was a comedy of errors. After about 15 mins of struggling, pain and frustration, we decided to abort before her parents walked in. Whew!
The next attempt was a few weeks later. My mom had a flat in town and I had a key. It was usually rented but at that time it was vacant. So I called my GF and we went over to fuck. I had bought some condoms and we lay down in front of the electric fire – winter in the UK – and peeled off enough clothes to get action but without freezing. We put some cushions on the floor underneath us. I fingered her and loosened things up a bit. She got a bit wet. She asked me not to put on the condom to start with as she wanted to feel my skin. I had spent the best part of 3 weeks stretching my foreskin so it rolled over the head nicely. So we were both prepared. I got my cock lined up and gave a small thrust to enter her. My balls must be made of reinforced concrete as they had managed to hold in enough pressure to blow Mount Vesuvius.  As my cock started to enter her and the foreskin rolled back, I exploded. I pulled out and she freaked, ran to the bathroom and started washing while screaming about getting pregnant.
All in all it was a highly memorable experience. 2 non events followed by a fiasco! We never did manage to do the final deed. I don’t count 1/3” of penetration as popping her cherry! So I remained a virgin for another year while she went off and found another hunk who had “experience”.
Its always one of my regrets. I adored that girl and wish to fuck I had “had” her!
lazytjai
Musky Member

UID 46185
Digest Posts 0
Credits 181
Posts 91
Karma 176
Acceptance 104
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 04:24  Profile P.M. 
I think I popped at the foreplay when she gave me a boobjob in the shower but she didn't notice it as the shower washed away my load, but atleast 2nd pop in the bed was able to hold for 10min longer. Boobjobs in the shower is probably the best thing I ever felt too bad she isn't around as she has the best boobs and face for it.
wateverdude
Nookie Newbie

UID 89852
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 33
Karma 14
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2013 04:25  Profile P.M. 
The first time i had alot of problems performing. I was too nervous plus i was a lil tipsy. Things changed since then hehe
milkystain
Musky Member

UID 62945
Digest Posts 0
Credits 122
Posts 86
Karma 120
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-3-2011
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2013 18:51  Profile P.M. 
First time was with a smoking hot korean girl, she was older and way more experienced than me.. but me being young and this being my first time I think I was so nervous that I couldn't even cum and believe me we tried.
TedMcgroder3141
Lustful Lord

UID 118183
Digest Posts 0
Credits 548
Posts 28
Karma 546
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-5-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2014 21:28  Profile P.M. 
First time when I was a teenager with my girlfriend I was very nervous and no matter how hard I tried couldn't finish myself off.

Although she finished off a few times
mr.edwardcolins
Lustful Lord

UID 130359
Digest Posts 0
Credits 541
Posts 54
Karma 534
Acceptance 148
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-6-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2015 15:45  Profile P.M. 
The first time I had sex I lasted around 10 minutes as there was a bit of foreplay and slow movements just getting a feel of it. It was my gf's first time as well.
Adamkahn
Carnal Conqueror

UID 147724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 269
Posts 34
Karma 264
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2016 01:50  Profile P.M. 
The first time I had sex was with a WG and she wasn't even a looker, but I just wanted to get laid lol... P.S I only lasted   10 mins before I fired my load
mcterryboi
Nookie Newbie

UID 281675
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16
Posts 21
Karma 16
Acceptance -9
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2022 11:29  Profile P.M. 
I can’t remember how long it lasted, was drunk. And the condom I used was too thick. The girl then just asked me to removed it, then came just maybe 2mins or less. Poor me lol