Body: 4/5
Height:  5'1"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $280/hr
Repeat: Already have!

Always very straight forward with this org. Not a difficult place to navigate . I show up to the door, she lets me in she’s wears this one piece lace top and she looks very sexy. We instantly make out. I am a repeat customer so momo knows me well enough but honestly even on my first session with her she was also like this. We kee on kissing while I’m touching her all over. Her huge tits spilling out of her top it got me very turned on. I had to pop one out and suck on it while she rubbed Jr. I pick her up and take her to the room. I always shower before coming to any session so I declined. No BT because we were already getting it going as soon as we got into the room. I didn’t even hand her the donation because we were just tongue locking and so into it.

I lay her on the bed kissing her all over her body after I pulled out her tits. Man those are beautiful natural big tits. Of course I spend about 5 minutes just suckling them all over and squeezing them and I move on for some DATY action. Standing doggy in front of the mirror into riding me on the chair into doggy into regular cowgirl on the bed.  She seems to genuinely enjoy it. If shes acting she’s great at it

Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   6-5-2024 13:21  Karma  -2   add restriction
steve1m   6-5-2024 08:42  Acceptance  +1   
Cowbot   6-5-2024 08:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
scottydont   6-5-2024 05:52  Acceptance  +1   She’s been on vacation for a long awhile now
Jimmy449   6-5-2024 05:07  Acceptance  +1   I’d be very careful with newb report. It seems too many fake reviews nowaday.
AlwaysBareSex   6-5-2024 05:00  Acceptance  +1   dam you might be the first person to ever repeat with momo. props to you
bradwilson400   6-5-2024 04:29  Acceptance  +1