Link: No link atm, she's not working but she works for Madam88888
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 155 cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Repeat: Yes
Price: 1400B - 40 min - 1 shot

First of all, my apologies for being so slow with writing my reports. Life has been busy so I can only do this when I have days where I have nothing to do. The report of the day is Meji, who has been reviewed before by none other than JTB himself. Jack's reviews are a lot more detailed and they describe Meji much better than I can so I would suggest you to read his reports for the most accurate description of Meji's visuals. Everything down from the petite slim body to fake tits to energy and cute energy, all of it is true. One thing that I would say is a negative is the amount of photoshop on her photos. I'm not saying that she's ugly, not at all, but she's got work done on her face and it doesn't look that great imo. However, I would repeat with her asap if I could and I even tried to extend the session right after it ended. Unfortunately she was fully booked until evening so I didn't see her anymore during my trip.

Making an appointment was very easy, I simply mentioned if I can make a booking at 4PM for the 1400 Baht option (which imo is very cheap for Meji). The agent replies quickly with a confirmation of the booking. The hotel was the Montana hotel, so I suppose they also use this one besides Kokotel nowadays. Anyways, I arrive a bit early and I told the agent that I have arrived. I had to wait maybe 5 minutes before the agent replied with the room number. I take the elevator and I go up, I walk towards the room number and I knock on Meji's door. When she opened the door, I was actually pleasantly surprised to see her. Of course, I didn't expect her to look like the photos but I also didn't expect it to be that close to her photos either. Besides, you know, the whitening of the skin on all her pics. Either way, I walk inside and Meji is already hugging and kissing me. Her energy is very high and cute in a special way, maybe it's because of her high pitched voice which is also fake since her boss called her and she talked to him in a normal voice

Anyways, I went to the bathroom and Meji joined me, she helped me undress first and she helped herself afterwards. In the shower, Meji turned on the water and asked me if the temperature was good or not, once I gave her the go, she got her hands all over my body and we started DFK'ing under the shower. She started washing my back, my chest, my butt, and my dick all while kissing me and when LB was clean, she rinsed it, pushed me against the wall while still having her tongue in my mouth and went down on her knees to give me a BBBJ. This was within 5 minutes of me entering the room so I was already amazed at her energy alone. Sure, it's all an act but when I tell you that I felt like it was her who wanted to fuck me, I was hard in no time. Her BJ is very good too, there's a lot of variation and she'd give me a handjob while kissing my balls. Afterwards, I told her to turn around so I can do some washing and feeling of her too. When we got out of the shower, I already asked her if I can stay longer but she says that she's already fully booked, but she'd be working tomorrow as well (unfortunately I had other plans already).

After drying ourselves off, we went to the bed where I laid down first and Meji laid down on me to DFK some more while playing with LB, I was still rock hard from the shower abd she kept it that way throughout the session. Slowly, Meji went down to kiss my nipples and then onwards to giving me another BJ. Idk why but her BJ skills while giving me a HJ alone would have made me come so I had to stop her and ask if she wants to have sex. She laughed and said yes, grabbed a condom and started riding me while kissing me, but at the same time I could play with her tits too. CG is good, fucking her in doggy is good, fucking her in missionary is good... I don't think there's a position where I felt bored or where I wanted to even take a break. I can tell you that she's THAT good and the entire session was a pleasure to enjoy and Meji knows how to play the game well. I didn't last long and I came while fucking her in missionary. Meji laughed and said that it feels good when I come inside her, and she even asked me "you want to fuck me again?". Again, unfortunately it wasn't possible but I would have if I could. Afterwards, I showered alone, paid her and I asked if I could take a some photos before I left. I just wanted to take some pics of her body but we ended up taking selfies instead.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
xiao-koh   26-4-2024 03:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
arikop   24-4-2024 11:47  Karma  +6   
Samsbb   23-4-2024 23:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
BizBiz   23-4-2024 20:08  Acceptance  +1   Original
profsalva   23-4-2024 17:48  Karma  +3   
boscitc   23-4-2024 17:17  Karma  +10   Very good! And nice HT to old review
PCP   23-4-2024 16:23  Karma  +2   
samboitee   23-4-2024 12:21  Karma  +3   
hotjac   23-4-2024 11:46  Karma  +4   great recommendation thx for sharing
JackTheBat   23-4-2024 08:50  Karma  +13   Glad you enjoyed!
Laszlo   23-4-2024 08:31  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   23-4-2024 07:43  Karma  +4   
Neping   23-4-2024 07:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Vuka   23-4-2024 04:31  Karma  +3   Excellent
Laszlo
Lustful Lord

UID 287018
Digest Posts 0
Credits 708
Posts 43
Karma 701
Acceptance 139
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2024 08:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Her Fiwfans link is: https://fiwfans.io/sideline/406raejc9ldkm2gpp
But as shaykh said, she is on break right now.

Her (madam88888) line is https://lin.ee/FJa1EofZ

Recent Ratings
arikop   24-4-2024 11:47  Acceptance  +5   Thanks
shaykh   23-4-2024 17:14  Acceptance  +5   Thanks!