Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2024 23:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK][Sha Tin] GG 111: My first time with a HG

Date & Time of Session: Apr 22 2024
Name: 111
Link: https://hk.zh141.com/en/C43715-ST-ChineseHotelG.-G111.html
Agent: GG
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese from Shenzhen, spoke both Mandarin and Canto
Face: 4/5 (decently pretty and clearly puts effort into her appearance)
Body: 4/5 (nice hourglass figure with pleasant thickness in the right areas)
Height: 5'5"
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3/5 (some GFE but it didn't seem to be her focus)
PSE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $1300 for 45min
Repeat: Yes, if I have the chance

Full disclosure; I've very new to this hobby, this is the second WG I've ever seen, and I'm also fairly inexperienced sexually outside of this hobby. So please take my opinions and ratings with a grain of salt. That being said, if anyone is interested in my experience as a newbie and how a first-time experience with a HG compares to just reading the reports, read on.

I initially attempted to book GG027, but was asked to pick another girl as I was new to the agent. I settled on my second choice, 111 instead. She seemed older and more experienced than the other girls on offer (her listing in the GG tg group didn't have an ID with dob, so logically she would be older than the younger girls). I'd read that especially with HGs, you need to be more cognizant of alterations to the images being posted. I went with 111 because even accounting for PS, she seemed curvier than the other girls (this ended up being correct) which is my preference over the more typical HG ideal. Finally as a personal preference, I prefer women who are more experienced and who can take the lead in bed (cuz I'm insecure and suck at being assertive). 111's pictures gave me that vibe (this also ended up being mostly correct).

Interactions with the agent went mostly smoothly. As stated earlier, I asked initially for GG027. Although I was denied access, the agent was still very prompt with their responses and gave extra instructions on how to access the lift in the hotel. I ran all my messages through google translate into traditional Chinese. My understanding is that different agents will be able to communicate in different languages but the common language is always traditional Chinese. I wasn't sure if the agent would respond to English so I decided not to take any chances and used ZH instead.

My first impression of 111 was good. I'd already mentally prepared myself for the fact that her tg photos would be photoshopped but she was closer to them than I expected. I was actually more attracted to her body-type than the one she had in the tg pictures. She has quite a nice hourglass figure with excess fat in her ass and thighs. I've seen a lot of Asian girls with the unfortunate apple bodytype where excess fat gets deposited in the stomach area but this was not the case with 111. Although she wasn't waif-thin, she had visible 11 abs in her upper stomach which I found really nice. Her face had a decent amount of slimming done during the PS. The attached tg image is the closest I found to her actual face appearance. Its definitely more rounded than it appears in some of the other images of her. Despite the discrepancy, I found her quite pretty, although perhaps not in the style of the traditional east Asian female ideal.  

My opinion further improved when I began speaking to her. One of the things that made me really nervous about booking a HG is that I'd read that most of the mainland ones will ONLY speak Mandarin, with almost no knowledge of Canto or English. Very fortunately for me, 111 is from Shenzhen and spoke decently good Canto. Although there was certainly still some friction in communication (mostly due to my scuffed ABC Canto) her familiarity with the language made the experience so much better and put me at ease. During the course of the punt she complemented my Chinese, told me I'm handsome, and even complimented the sad remnants of my university athlete body.

Showering was fairly unremarkable. She gave me a nice BBBJ preview and cleaned me thoroughly, then offered me mouthwash and a disposable towel (I understand why people bitch about these now, they suck ass). Afterward she had me lay on my stomach while she teased me by kissing me up the length of my body and dragged her nipples over my back. I'm not sure if its something I would ask for specifically, but I enjoyed it at the time. She surprised me next by asking me to get on all fours and proceeded to rim me and suck on my balls. She seemed only willing to 'knock on the door' so to speak, not actually penetrate me with her tongue, as I've read some HK and Thai WGs will do. But I was under the impression that mainland HGs won't typically offer rimming so this was a pleasant surprise for me.

Afterwards came a fairly standard blowjob and sex in various positions. I'm a poor judge of sexual prowess because of my inexperience but she seemed to know what she was doing. During the sex I performed pretty poorly and kept losing my erection due to nerves (which is kinda par for the course for me tbh) and she was really patient and made an effort to pump me up by telling me how great my dick was and how I was making her so wet. I'm not sure if it was standard practice for her or not, but after seeing me struggle, she actually initiated DFK with me, which definitely helped me get back in the mood. I hadn't tried to kiss her on the mouth at all up to this point as I was under the impression most HGs will not do DFK, but this was another surprise for me. Unfortunately at this point I realized we were starting to run low on time and I asked her to help me finish. At no point did she check the clock, I was the one that asked her to move things along because of the time. She laid me on my back and catbathed me until I finished and she cleaned me up. Finally she led me to the shower to clean up. She offered to help me shower but I decided just to do it myself to keep things within the 45 min (had to dry off with the same pos disposable towel). We said our goodbyes and I left satisfied.

All-in-all I enjoyed myself immensely. She was very patient and understanding despite my personal failings and tried her best to keep conversation going outside of the sex. I don't know if I'd call her behavior actual GFE, it felt more like a caring older sister/mommy role. I don't think she's the most attractive HG out there, but definitely worth a try if you're new to HGs, struggle with performing like I do, or where her knowledge of Canto can ease communication. Please treat her well if you see her, she should be here until the end of the month.

Thank you anyone who read this far and I appreciate you taking the time to read my word vomit. Please feel free to ask questions if anything here isn't clear. This is my first post here so I apologize in advance for any lapses in format/protocol etc.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Anonprawn   30-4-2024 20:07  Acceptance  +1   Holy fuck she is gorgeous, makes me want to visit HK
Leftleg28   27-4-2024 01:19  Karma  +4   
torque   27-4-2024 00:58  Karma  +3   
WeatherReport   26-4-2024 12:15  Acceptance  +1   Original
juyai   26-4-2024 06:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Guys_My_Age   25-4-2024 08:14  Karma  +4   
maltodextrin   25-4-2024 00:50  Karma  +2   Original
sonorance   25-4-2024 00:48  Acceptance  +1   
genghis_genghis   24-4-2024 17:02  Acceptance  +1   
marmalade   24-4-2024 15:35  Karma  +4   
Narhhy   24-4-2024 15:12  Acceptance  +1   
Fkim   24-4-2024 14:44  Karma  +5   
gg1234   24-4-2024 14:43  Karma  +5   
dienw   24-4-2024 13:31  Karma  +3   
Offshore2   24-4-2024 10:54  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   24-4-2024 08:22  Karma  +8   
Skepti10   24-4-2024 08:08  Karma  +8   Great report, see comment
HKGPeter   24-4-2024 00:16  Karma  +3   Looks pretty. Thanks for the report. Glad you had a good time, that's all that matters.
Sunshine888   23-4-2024 23:00  Acceptance  +1   
Jclaudepandamme   23-4-2024 22:31  Karma  +3   
boscitc   23-4-2024 17:14  Karma  +10   Nice
theworm   23-4-2024 08:31  Karma  +5   Excellent
Apples2180a   23-4-2024 07:45  Karma  +3   She looks really cute! A+
Fantasy1234   23-4-2024 05:05  Karma  +3   
wandering13213   23-4-2024 03:51  Karma  +5   good report
slickric423   23-4-2024 02:47  Karma  +5   
Siemens94   23-4-2024 01:12  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   23-4-2024 00:57  Acceptance  +5   love being rimmed by a sexy girl
j.chan702   23-4-2024 00:15  Karma  +1   
clampbottom   22-4-2024 23:45  Karma  +4   Nice report.. so she rimmed you then kissed you.. it's like kissing your own ass lol ..
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4483
Posts 248
Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2024 08:18  Profile P.M. 
Great report, hope you will continue with the hobby and keep reporting. I'm surprised your first HG was all the way in Sha Tin instead of TST. Any particular reason?

There's a bunch of "new" experiences you can try here in HK, I'm not sure what your first WG session was, but you can try walk-ups (Fuji, kh, etc), sauna/massage girls (mia, kawaii, Luna, etc) and different ethnicities of WG (Thais, Russians, Kazakhstanis, Ukrainians mostly). Then once you start getting more comfortable you can consider travelling to Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia for some real fun!

Btw I see the ad for GG does include rimming, it's the service called poison dragon. And would you say these two photos are the most accurate? 95%+?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
WelfNuwas   25-4-2024 08:40  Karma  +2   Favorable
Narhhy   24-4-2024 15:14  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   24-4-2024 14:43  Karma  +2   
WelfNuwas
Musky Member

UID 272502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 192
Posts 6
Karma 191
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2024 13:22  Profile P.M. 
@Skepti10 Appreciate your kind words and suggestions!

QUOTE:
I'm surprised your first HG was all the way in Sha Tin instead of TST. Any particular reason?

Sha Tin is out of the way for me but I'm about equidistant from Sha Tin and TST anyways so it wasn't a huge point of conflict for me. Mostly I noticed that the majority of GG's girls are based in that area and GG is the only agent I've seen confirmed that will accept first-time punters with no verification required so I picked among them.

I'm planning to hopefully try one of F's girls next, and maybe one of AQ's after that. I know AQ has that infamous selfie + 2 confirmed bookings with other agents requirement, but do you know if F requires any sort of verification as well? I know this is probably basic information included in their tg channel pinned comments but I'm completely illiterate in Chinese and all their channels don't allow me to copy/paste into a translation app rip.

QUOTE:
There's a bunch of "new" experiences you can try here in HK, I'm not sure what your first WG session was, but you can try walk-ups (Fuji, kh, etc), sauna/massage girls (mia, kawaii, Luna, etc) and different ethnicities of WG (Thais, Russians, Kazakhstanis, Ukrainians mostly). Then once you start getting more comfortable you can consider travelling to Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia for some real fun!

Yes! I'm really excited to try out some more ethnicities and other types of services. My first experience was with Sporty Coco a few years back. I'm not sure if she's still around these days but she was reviewed very highly on this forum at the time.

QUOTE:
Btw I see the ad for GG does include rimming, it's the service called poison dragon. And would you say these two photos are the most accurate? 95%+?

Ahh, I was wondering what that service meant lol. I thought rimming was "tenderness bottom sweep" or something like that. Like I said earlier, I'm flying blind with a lot of details because I can't google translate the descriptions for the girls lol. I'm mostly going off of other reports on this forum and what I can figure out myself.

Yes, those two are definitely some of the more accurate ones. I'd say her facial shape is quite accurate there, just with the usual smoothing of skin/features. Her body is just a bit thicker in real life. Overall the pics are maybe 85-90% accurate by my estimate.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   25-4-2024 09:45  Karma  +2   I did my verification with F in 2020 and just had to show previous booking, not sure now. For translating I just use ano ...
WelfNuwas
Musky Member

UID 272502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 192
Posts 6
Karma 191
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2024 13:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
  Nice report.. so she rimmed you then kissed you.. it's like kissing your own ass lol ..

@clampbottom Oh man, when you put it like that, it sounds pretty bad In my defense she cleaned me pretty thoroughly in the shower and wiped me down with a wet wipe before she began. I guess YMMV depending on the condition of your ass

Thanks everyone else that took the time to read/comment and awarded me Acceptance and Karma! Really appreciate how friendly and welcoming everyone here has been <3

Recent Ratings
clampbottom   25-4-2024 00:15  Karma  +4   Was just kidding :p , have fun and keep reporting