Karma 41
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2024 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
New hj Spa in Shanghai City Center

There was a popular spa on Huashan Rd that closed down for fire renovations. So i looked for a new on a Telegram group someone posted on here. I picked the closest one to the city center. The others were quite far away, 30 minutes to an hour by car. This one was fairly inexpensive. Only 498 for hj, no blow and no sex according to the ad. I contacted the agent by WeChat and he sent me the map of how to get there. Very simple. Only 15 minutes away from the center. The girl was kind of fat but had a cute face. She did a very minimal massage but then began the body massage which was pretty good. She expertly glided and her rubbed her substantial tits all over my back. It felt good. Then she began catlicking me all over back and butt, she included a few kisses. That felt even better. I then went on all fours and she began massaging my balls and cock. She said it was pretty big which I'm sure she says to everyone. Then we flipped over. She laid down on top of me and I could suck her tits while she rubbed my cock until climax. It was alright, worth the 498 reminbi however I can only give it a lukewarm recommendation. The place is not that clean and kind of old. I could see that they didn't clean the bathroom that often. They gave me an old bathrobe to wear which i didn't know if they cleaned or not. They also didn't give me a towel to dry myself with.  Its worth it if you need a quick one and don't want to travel too far from the city center. Once you arrive you'll see a sign in yellow. It's inside a parking lot, it includes the word "spa". Its hard to miss because its in a residential neighborhood. Here is the agent's Wechat ID and number as well as the spa's address:
Address: 锦和越界X2创意空间徐汇
Name: 迪迦13641821333
ID: DJ1361333
Here is the rating:
Date: April 2024
Name: Unknown
Agent: 迪迦
Nationality & Language: Mandarin Chinese only
Face:  4/5
Body: 2-3/5
Height: 165cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE:
Price & Length: 50-60m, 498 Yuan
Repeat: Probably not unless I don't feel like traveling too far again...

[ Last edited by  Twainmark at 22-4-2024 22:30 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   24-4-2024 01:52  Karma  +4   
flyz70   23-4-2024 18:56  Karma  +4   
MrFrosty   23-4-2024 01:55  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   22-4-2024 23:06  Karma  +3