Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2024 18:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vera from HKExotic (HKG)

Date & time of session: Week of 15 April, 2024
Name: Vera
Agent: HKExotic (TG)
Nationality & Language: Russian and Korean, relatively fluent English
Face: 4/5 - Pink Hair, Half Korean so had the halfie look. Quite pretty.
Body: 5/5 - natural B cup and perky, slim body and smooth. Perky pink nipples.
Height: ~165
Skill: 4/5 - Good suction, very endearing and looked you in the eyes, really hot
Service: 5/5 - Very eager to please and very moany with a good sense of humour when I nutted quick
GFE: 4/5 - Very keen to chat and super friendly, like I said, very endearing
PSE: 3/5 - Only offered BBBJ if you paid extra, but was very skilled anyway with riding etc. (maybe I can't handle myself)
Price & Session Length: 1600, 45m +300 for BBBJ
Repeat: Yes

First time, been lurking on the TG channels for a bit but finally decided to give it a go. Found HKexotic girls to be my type. More natural looking, no bolt ons, usually quite fit and slim. Vera caught my eye first and the booking was quite straightforward. Agent will ask you to take a selfie outside the hotel if it's your first time.

Vera opened the door and was immediately very attentive. Super understanding of my first time. Not big into kissing which she was respectful of and slowly unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down. Held the shaft firmly and applied some lube. Away we went, it was heavenly the way she rubbed her finger over my glands and knew how to speed up and slow down each stroke. She then laid me on bed and I told her I wanted a BBBJ which she obliged (I knew it cost extra but too horny to care). She went slow, perfect suction, tongue action was incredible. And knowing when to release the suction too was incredible. Had to stop her a few times or I would have blew my load.

Anyway, moved on to the main action. She was moaning the whole time while I was fingering her and she couldn't take it anymore so got the dom out, wrapped my little thing and mounted me. She was tight and let out a soft sigh as she slowly slid in in CG. I swear I wouldn't have lasted more than 10 to 15 pumps but her moans, her demeanour, her keenness and her attitude was all worth it. Also very keen for a short cuddle after which made it all the more worth it.

100% would repeat. Shame she may not come back. I also think the agent has taken the photos down so big apologies.

Recent Ratings
miketk   29-4-2024 02:35  Karma  +4   
marmalade   24-4-2024 15:33  Karma  +4   Thanks for review.
Skepti10   24-4-2024 07:50  Karma  +4   Glad you had a good time but 300 extra for bbbj is so exp
billshepard16   24-4-2024 01:31  Karma  +3   i hope she comes back
MrFrosty   23-4-2024 01:56  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   22-4-2024 23:02  Karma  +7