Name: Miki
Language: Thai, good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: $700 for 60min
WIR: Maybe

I read a review here where he stumbled across this gem of a place so wanted to check it out myself. Found link what whatsapp the number asking for service, price and photo. Everything looked reasonable so made my way to up to the shop.

The girl who greeted me at the door was a real stunner. Looked very close to the photo. She showed me in the room asked for service choice. Since it's my first time here, i went for a 60min massage. The shop itself is your typical walkup massage parlour with massage bed in small rooms and 1 common bathroom.

P1 was an oil massage. Nothing to ride home about tbh but i wouldn't come here expecting a relaxing body massage. Before moving to a HJ, i asked for a BJ. She told me the price and onto P2 we went.
P2 started with DFK. Very passionate kisser, working down my neck, chest and down to be eagerly awaiting LB. BJ skills was good which i mixture of DT, strong suction and hand stroking. She changed it up by oiling up by perfectly shaped big and soft tittys and proceeded to TF me. I requested for DATY but that was not on the cards. Neither was P3 nor finger action.
After few more interchanges of TF and BJ, I came over this tits. She later told me she only flew in yesterday and was too tired to P3.

Still deciding if i will return. $700 for a 60min massage and BJ is expensive has I've had more for less. She is really pretty and MCOT for both body and looks so I do want to go to all the way with her.

Recent Ratings
Rugger007   22-4-2024 16:16  Karma  +3   I think for Causeway Bay $700 is very reasonable.
Blackpink1287   22-4-2024 07:29  Acceptance  +1   
shyrocket   22-4-2024 01:07  Karma  +4   Tempting to check out!
zebra   21-4-2024 22:52  Karma  +6