Karma 381
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2024 00:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[GUANGZHOU] Little Fairy

Plan was to explore Xi’ian market however weather conditions trapped me at GZ for 2 additional days. I was trying to discover more agents.
Unfortunately no luck this time - more than 10 contacts were hurrying me up to pay booking fee via WeChat.
There were 2 that tricked me. One was patient in agreeing details and asked for 200 deposit. I’ve negotiated down to symbolic Didi price (50). After paying account was deleted.
Second made me angry. Very constructive discussion. Review of girls. Narrowing down to those relaxed with Europeans. Price 2000. Than he asks for 1000 deposit. I say no deposit. He says fine - in that case rent a hotel room in this area (he names it) and I will bring girl. This is close so risk is 15 min of lost time on his side. I did it - booked hotel room fo 30EUR in Chinese owned hotel. Contact over TG was very good - confirmation of room number, hour etc. Punctually at hour when I was expecting knocking to doors all chat was deleted and there was zero contact. So I’ve lost more than 3 hours in total plus some euro. Don’t understand why he did this. Jus as warning his TG is @MaomaomaomimmmililL

With those failures I’ve decided to go back to my verified contact TG @clcici001
I’ve asked for all girls that would accept foreigner today. He came back with 4. Each of them attractive.

I’ve chosen Little Fairy. Pseudonym was corresponding to picture though not to reality. This time pictures were heavily photoshopped. Girl that you get is still attractive however very different to what you imagined. This is not swap because you find similarities plus girl was proud that she created this nickname herself (really zero match).

Numerics
Date: 20 April 2024
Venue: my hotel, close to agent, total waiting time less than 1 hour
Agent: @clcici001, trusted, asks for prepayment 50 for new customer, later on zero
Girl’s nick: Little Fairy
Nationality: Chinese ( almost no English)
Height: between 170-175, liked it, almost good match to 69
Face: 4.5/5 attractive, slim, delicate, fantastic, soft long hair
Body: 4/5very nice female shape, I as really enjoying view, Only 4 because of belly shape and fat. Once again she is not fat.
Tattoos: full body in tattoos. Very good match. I liked it.
Touch: 3,5/5 skin very soft, missing gym, softness coming from fat in the body but you will not say she is chubby, nice attractive female body
Ass and hips: 4/5little broad, great for doggy (spanking or grabbing skin), she liked it, what a view…
Tits. 2.5/5: menu says 36C. Reality is 36A or B. Very soft. Nipples not reacting to much.
Kissing: 0.5/5 - one kiss in the beginning and later on no chance, even not for goodbye
BJ: 1.5/5 - zero initiative, does it because you want it, otherwise she would go for sex immediately, it will not be deep, when it gets really wet she takes pauses to clean dick and mouths, this is annoying
Sex: cannot asses simple way.
Sex: passion and creativity 1/5 close to dead fish
Sex: flexibility 4.5/5 you can fuck her in every position and style you want, she will cooperate but this is you to guide and show what you want. Limited CW - in our case it didn’t work (painful) though in doggy or with her legs on my arms I could do my max.
GFE: 0/5 she is there physically for you and you can really take, ie. She proposed 3rd approach because we still got time
Price: 2250 (2000 fee and 250 taxi)
Repeat: one is enough

Short description.
Contact with agent great. Quick review of menu. Decision and delivery. One tip for you - you can ask him for opinion about girl.  This time I was focused on pictures and I got what I got.

Fairy arrives on time. I ask for kiss and get it. It was the only once I got.
Shower. She suggested that I take a shower first and she is second. My response was “of course not - you shower me I shower you”. This was happening very often during meeting. She will agree to majority of ideas but herself, she will propose easy way.
In bad she starts with sucking nipples. Quie quickly she gets to BBBJ though having breaks for hygiene/comfort. Clearly BJ is something she does not like. If you push her to suck longer she will do it.
Sex. CG not possible. Everything else possible. While you get into rhythm she cooperates and moans - not dramatic. We did missionary, sideback, legs on arms, doggy on bed, doggy on sofa, some things on office desk, Foch from back or front  with her pushed to wall. You name it and you do it. After finish short shower. After shower she takes phone and types some messages. In my several years opI got only once idiot girl watching TV during break.
Our communication was not working because my translator decided to have break and she was too busy with typing to get reflection of what is happening.
I started to lick her pussy. She was enjoying it but still typing. I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry. It was miserable. That’s why I started to finger her really hard. Until the point that she couldn’t hold phone and this was moment when she put it away.
She wanted to do BJ but I’ve ordered 69 which was short as my dick was wet and she was chocking. We took a gum and started sex. Some things that were mentioned above. At some point I’ve realised that whole condom slipped from my dick and was left in her pussy. I was shocked seeing her calmness, patience and looking for it with her fingers. It took a while so I’ve lost errection. I thought that she might be upset that I was not aware of the issue but she was totally relaxed and started sucking me just to get erection, another gum and we continued until bow.
Another shower. After this I was pretty sure I will see her taking phone, however she asked if I want to go third time because she has condoms and we have time. This ne er happened to me before. So hell yeah we started another ride. This one we’ve stoped when I saw that condones is slipping again. I took snigger pack to examine and it turned out that those were super slipper/oily gums.
I knew I will not finish and I was out of ideas how to fuck her differently so I ordered end of date. Shower. No kiss for goodbye so I de died not to accompany her to a taxi.

That’s it. As you can see there was some fun, some unexpected offers of sex etc but it was me writing scenario and orchestrating. It’s fun when you have to play or role-play but common not 90 min.

So overall I’m disappointed especially with price. Sweet and sweet beats not that Little Fairy in the competition. For me no return. I was intentionally not asking for WeChat.

Plus some pictures,

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Skepti10   22-4-2024 06:52  Karma  +8   
hoodedbandit1   21-4-2024 08:20  Karma  +2   
povar123   21-4-2024 06:55  Karma  +4   
MrFrosty   21-4-2024 05:36  Acceptance  +1   

Enabled