Name: Pim (246)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Height: slightly below 160 I think
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Repeat: Yes
Price: 3000

Pim has been reviewed here before and as many others have mentioned, she looks good from afar but only from up close you can tell that she's 40+ years old. Either way, her age doesn't mean much since her body (and face) look good. Based on intel from the other threads, I knew I could find her in front of the pharmacy which is on the opposite side of Nana Plaza. I approached her and I recognised her from the photos that were shared, I approached her and I asked her how much and she told me 1500. I asked her if I can fuck her ass and she replied by saying 2000. I already knew that she's good so I said yes and we went to my hotel. We talked a bit and she told me that she works from 6pm until 4am but in the past few days that I've been in Soi 4, I didn't see her once. FYI, I picked Pim up at around 1am. Anyways, when we arrived at my hotel room, I showered first and Pim showered after me. I was already laying down on the bed and she joined me afterwards. Before we started, I asked her if I can come twice and of course I will pay her for her time. She asked me how much I would pay and I said 3k which honestly seems fair to me. The reason why I wanted two shots was because I already paid extra to fuck her ass, and it was a slow day for me anyways so I'm sure I still had another shot in me. Pim agreed with the price and we started the session.

Pim sat on top of me and started kissing me, first some LKF and 30 seconds later DKF. The kissing part didn't take long unfortunately as she moved her body so that I could play with her tits. I'd say that they're a size C, definitely not D and yes, they are silicone. From there on, she went down to give me a bbbj. her BJ skills are good but not amazing, she just moved her mouth up and down but it was enough to get me hard. Pim then grabbed a condom, she put it on LB and before she started riding me in cowgirl, she grabbed a tube of toothpaste to spread it over LB. The tube of toothpaste is quite random but she keeps KY gel in there. It's something that I remember very well since I've never seen it before. With Pim in cowgirl, she was riding me and not even 2 minutes later I felt like I was about to come soon. I asked her if I can fuck her ass now because I want to come inside her ass. Pim said okay and told me to get behind her to fuck her ass in doggy. I went in slowly and I asked her if it's okay but I guess she didn't have a slow night since I could just ram her ass hard 15 seconds after I slid it in. I honestly needed two minutes before I shot my first load and at that point I was glad that I extended the session with Pim since I really could go for another round.

After the first round, we both took a shower seperately and we just laid in bed, talking for the next hour and a half. Time went by very quickly but neither of us realised that this much time has actually passed. By the time we realised this, it was already 3 am. I suggested to go for the second round so I don't waste more of her time. She doesn't mind that at all, she's very much the opposite of a clock watcher but still, business is business. The second round started with me eating her out and the rest of the session was practically the exact same as the first round, I ended up coming in her ass again. We both cleaned up and she left to go back and find a last customer before ending the day. In the end, for 3000 baht I definitely got way more time than I should, which is why I would recommend you to try her yourself.

PS. I mentioned 246 as it's also mentioned on her Line, for those who have her Line contact, you will know which Pim I'm talking about exactly.

[ Last edited by  shaykh at 19-4-2024 03:39 ]

Recent Ratings
travelerfreakj   28-4-2024 19:11  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
CovertMonger   24-4-2024 21:29  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
profsalva   20-4-2024 14:51  Karma  +3   
PCP   19-4-2024 15:45  Karma  +2   
hotjac   19-4-2024 10:46  Karma  +4   Toothpaste - have I been missing a carnal use for it, please share more
JackTheBat   19-4-2024 09:32  Karma  +13   "The tube of toothpaste is quite random"...that's a new one.
Leftleg28   19-4-2024 06:28  Karma  +4   
Pacman1796   19-4-2024 04:11  Karma  +3   
88ok.patong   19-4-2024 03:39  Karma  +1   maybe some more info next time?
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2024 03:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@88ok.patong Not sure what happened, the text wasn't copied over but it should be OK now.