Agent: HighClassGirlsTh
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face:  2.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Length: $1200, 90mins.
Repeat: Yes if she was around

Asked the agent which girl I should try next, and he recommended Polly. I booked her since I had my eyes on her from earlier but never managed to punt with her before (I was also worried that her pics will be fake so didn’t bother booking before the agent recommended her to me).

When I arrived at the location, I found that polly’s face is not exactly the same as TG photos (maybe 50% match). There is definitely some resemblance but she is much darker in real life and has some acne on her face as well. Her body is same as TG - she is slim, has big DD tits (they were really soft but I was wondering if they are manmade?) and has a nice round ass. No complaints about her body - although she doesn’t have a spinner body she is hot alright.

She was super friendly with me from the moment I arrived. She helped me undress and got in the shower with me. She cleaned me up real good and then helped me get hard (her words) with a BBBJ in the shower. After we dried up, onto the bed and I lay down on my stomach for the massage. She gave me a massage for 30 mins after which she licked my entire back from my neck all the way down to my ankles. Next, she asked me to turn around and gave me a cat bath. All this already felt very good, but the main event was the BBBJ which she is extremely skilled at. She deep throated my LB from the get go with plenty of saliva and suction. There was good tongue action on my LB as it was stuffed down her throat. She blew me for a good 20 mins after which we put the Dom on and fucked in several different positions. She was very accommodating and let me pound her without any complaints or rushing.

Since her BBBJ was amazing, I told her I want to finish with this - she told me I cannot CIM but she will blow me until im there and I should warn her before . I agreed, she blew me for the next 10 mins until I all over her tits. After I was done, she rubbed her nipples with my LB and speed my cum all over her tits which was quite hot - 5/5 on PSE for this.

I would have loved to repeat however Polly left the next day unfortunately. Will try her again if she returns to HK.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tin Hau Nest - BB
Date: 12 Apr 2024
Name: BB
Agent: HighClassGirlsTh
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5 (slim, but fake tits and small ass)
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Length: $1000, 1 hr.
Repeat: No

Had a visit with BB. She has quite a pretty face, but I think maybe she got her lips done up with some plastic surgery - 90% same as photos. She has fake D cups tits, slim body, smooth and clear skin. Her ass is not very round. To be honest, I think she looks better than her pics on TG, however she is not really MCOT.

She put in a lot of effort to provide good service, she was extremely friendly from the moment I entered the room and she can speak good English.

She helped me with the shower and gave me a Cat bath, however her BBBJ was very very toothy - it hurt. Although at times she would take my LB all the way down her throat without getting her teeth involved which felt good - however she was lacking consistency with this technique. Afterwards, we had sex in some different positions (normal, nothing out of the ordinary), and then I took off the Dom and finished on her tits.

Overall, she is a friendly girl who will make you feel comfortable, however she is nothing special and lacks technique. I will not repeat, especially since there are many others to try.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
frollics1   23-4-2024 00:39  Acceptance  +5   what's there contact. one in whites stunning
trust_00   21-4-2024 01:25  Karma  +5   Nice
hewhoshallnotbe   20-4-2024 01:54  Acceptance  +1   
CharlesHKT   18-4-2024 08:16  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   18-4-2024 08:00  Karma  +4   Polly seems amazing.