Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 17:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Hong Kong] Nuru Spa - Yuki

Date & Time of Session: 17 April 2024
Name:  Nuru Spa - Yuki
Link: TG - FiveStarsSpa
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese - speaks also English
Face:  8/10 (sexy look, lots of make-up)
Body: 9/10 (slim, b-cups)
Height:  around 165cm
Skill: 8/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: $1600 (over in 30 min)
Repeat: not really

Was interested to experience a sexy Spa service and discover what it entails. Decided to contact Nuru Spa via TG and requested Didi. The time requested was given the address and took the elevator to their room. A girl opened the door, which in the end was Yuki, pretty girl, and decided to proceed.
She told me to take a shower and came back afterwards. She then upsold me for $1600 instead of $1200 for a „special asian sex procedure“. Intrigued I accepted and paid upfront.
On the bed some nuru body massage began on my back for around 5 minutes. After some tickling down below she told me to turn. Some good but short BBBJ followed by some more body slides. As her body was really sexy and enjoyed her touch the show was over to fast.
She then went to take a shower and left the room while I took mine. Strangely the whole thing was over in less than 30 minutes. I was expecting some sexual favor happening after or at least an offer for it, as there was a large basket with condoms right on the side of the bed…

So I left, $1600 out of the pocket, one shot done, not really satisfied. Felt partially like a rip-off. For the same amount I could have had a decent punt at another agent.

Recent Ratings
WeatherReport   26-4-2024 12:22  Acceptance  +1   
Siemens94   17-4-2024 21:52  Acceptance  +1   
cityguy   17-4-2024 21:21  Karma  +6   completely ripped off commiserations
dienw   17-4-2024 18:27  Karma  +5   Oh dear....