Subject: [Bangkok] Tulip - Fa & An (I forgot the name)
alchau88
Nookie Newbie

UID 294514
Digest Posts 0
Credits 47
Posts 1
Karma 47
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Tulip - Fa & An (I forgot the name)

Date & Time of Session: October 2023
Name:  Fa + An(I forgot the name)
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  2100
Repeat: Yes

Second time in Bangkok and did not get a chance to try out Tulip or Snow White the first time around so decided to give it a go. Wanted to get a good PSE as I have never experienced it before and have read about Tulip from the reports here. Went to Tulip around 2 pm in the afternoon. A lady stood up and walked towards me as I walked towards the counter to talk to the papasan. He showed me the price and I paid. He told me the lady that was now standing next to me that she will take care of me. But little did he know that I came prepared and told him I wanted to see all the ladies. He rang the bell and in all directions came all the available ladies. Coming here for the first time after reading about it, I knew there weren't going to be any lookers, so I chose Fa who in my opinion was the hottest(if you can call it hot) of them all. She gave me a smile and asked me if I wanted 1 more lady to join us, as it was my last night in Bangkok, I figure why not. I told her I was tired from the day so if I get another lady, they will have to do most of the work. haha. She laughed and said no problem and I told her to choose. She chose one lady I forgot her name so lets call her An. An was on the bigger side but she made up for it in enthusiasm. She was making out with me and touching me and telling me she wants to lick my ass (love the dirty talk) as we were making it up the stairs. And as we got in the room Fa helped me undress and gave me a quick little teaser blowjob as Aan went to grab the kit. Fa then told me to get in the shower before she undressed to come and join me. Fa cleaned me every nick and cranny as I am prepared for what comes next. Shortly after An came back, undressed and joined us in the shower. I gotta say I was surprised the shower was able to fit all 3 of us. In the shower as An washed herself Fa gave me a BJ/rimjob and vice versa when Fa cleaned herself. After about 10 mins, they dryed me off and told me to lie and wait on the bed.

On the bed one after the other both came and gave me a cat bath from top to bottom one on each side until they ultimately met at lb. One was sucking my balls as the other was blowing me. This felt amazing. This went on for a good 10 mins before they told me to go into doggy position. One went under to take care of lb while the other gave me a good rimming. this went on for 15 mins or so alternating between them. Then they asked me if I was ready for them to go doggy and I chuckled. I told Fa with a grin on my face "earlier I said I was tired and that if you wanted another lady to come along, both of them would be doing the work." She laughed and on comes to cap. As I lie back down, Fa went CG while An licked me nipples. After a while I was ready to pop so I stood up and had them both kneel in front of me with their mouths open. I finished myself as I popped my load onto their mouths and faces. After they cleaned up, we laid down for a little bit and chit chated as time was almost up. We went to the shower where they helped clean me up and I told them to each give LB a goodbye kiss as I probably won't be back for a while. They obligied, dryed me off and we got dressed. I tipped them both 500 for the great service and hand in hand walked me out. Overall a very good experience and cannot wait to come back next time or maybe try snow white.

Recent Ratings
Laszlo   23-4-2024 08:37  Karma  +4   
roninaaa   23-4-2024 00:05  Acceptance  +1   
Samsbb   20-4-2024 23:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
lechrly   20-4-2024 22:30  Acceptance  +1   
achyl   20-4-2024 15:15  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   19-4-2024 08:06  Karma  +4   Eh, I'm of the option to just tip what you want. Good report
88ok.patong   19-4-2024 03:27  Karma  +2   Why the tip? the price is set, and tipping will drive prices up
Leftleg28   18-4-2024 00:59  Karma  +4   
PCP   17-4-2024 18:00  Karma  +2   
booby_lover   17-4-2024 17:27  Karma  +6   Nice. Very few turlip reviews lately.
Blackpink1287   17-4-2024 17:09  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   17-4-2024 13:40  Karma  +13   1000 in tips? How much was the total bill? Thanks.
achyl
Musky Member

UID 296802
Digest Posts 0
Credits 165
Posts 20
Karma 163
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-9-2023
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2024 15:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Why the tip? Why not?
The whole concept of a tip is to thank for a specifically motivated service.
I just tipped a girl 1000 THB yesterday (paid 2500 for the oily massage, Aya Massage in Asoke), but she definitely deserved it , it was the 4th time I meet her in a year and even better than the previous times.

I passed by Tulip the other day to check the girls and the line up was really too bad, only overage more or less overweight. I haven't got a session there since years, but I guess from this review it's still one of the best places for the filthiest experiences.

[ Last edited by  achyl at 20-4-2024 15:21 ]