Karma 251
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2024 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] - Manow

The same girl whose review arikop shared here https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D3
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 3 /5 close to the photo but lot of pimples
Body: 4/5 great boobs, nice ass  
Height:  160
Skill: 7/5 - She loves sex
Service: 10/5 - She was excellent in pleasing and doing whatever I wanted

Got her line ID and reached out but she didn't respond for the first 2 days. She said she doesn't do it as a routine. She only meets some regular customers and if in need of money. She said not to share her line ID with anyone else and if I agree to that then she'll meet. So, sorry bros, can't share her contact
She quoted 4000 bhat for 1 shot/ 8000 for 2 shots and 13000 for overnight. After reading arikop's review I wanted to explore this chick and asked her if she can do 10000 over night. She agreed and asked 1000 for transport. I was ok with it. We agreed to meet at 6pm in my hotel. She was a bit late but she kept me updated about her whereabouts. She came around 7pm. On her way she texted that she was hungry and I ordered some snacks before her arrival. I met her in the lobby and her english was decent enough to talk and we used Google translate once in a while. I got her a nice chocolate and she was so happy to get it. She said she loved chocolates. She said, I was her first foreigner. She was happy that I already organized some snacks, wine and bear. After a quick eat and some wine, we were chit chatting. I asked her to sit on my lap and slowly smelled her neck and we started to make out. I groped her boobs and pressed them hard to get a feel of it and man, those tits are awesome. She rubbed her ass and ground my cock and we kissed.
Then we went to the shower, showered together, she gave a thorough wash of my cock. Made out a little in the shower. We dried up and moved to the bed. There was a huge mirror in the room and I wanted to take some photos and videos which she was okay with but didn't want to show her face and share them out anywhere. Respect that. I ate her pussy and man it was delicious. She was soft, tender and getting wet. She was really enjoying it. I wanted to put my cock into her mouth and got crawling up on her licking all over her body. She was super sensual with the BJ, she took it deep, slow, used her hands to play with the balls and licked all around the head. She did it as long as I wanted her to. I was super hard and when I felt like I was about to pop, I stopped and got the dom on and started fucking her. Man, she loves getting fucked. She was moaning and was not faking it. She kisses, uses tongue and is a complete girl friend that you'd want to bang. Pounded her in CG, missionary and then did her on doggy facing the mirror. She said she loves it from the back. The view of her body and the sound of my thrust on her ass made me super horny and I shot my first one!!!!. We then cuddled, had a chit chat and then cleaned up. We went out for dinner to a near by restaurant.
She now has got super chatty and said she is thoroughly enjoying her time with me. This was indeed a pleasant surprise because I am an average looking guy. She said I was so gentle with her and she loved the sex. We spend around an hour and a half in the restaurant and then got back to the room by around 10.00 pm. We then brushed, took a quick shower and dried up and got into the act. This time it was to try out different positions. She got a couple of different dresses with her. I had told her that I love skirts and that would be easier for me to just lift up and fuck with her dress on. She got a skirt with her, she puts it on top and I started to fuck her from the back with her skirt on (of course after our foreplay and her long BJ). The pounding now goes harder. When on missionary, I tried to play with her nipples and she said she is sensitive to it and said sucking her tits was okay and not to play with her nipples. I obliged and we contained to fuck. We were sweating. I asked if she is ok with me cumming on her face and she said yes, she would be. She said it was her first time to get on face. I saw excited. After a long session of pounding, I pulled out, removed the condom and made her blow me till I felt like cumming. When I was about to I then pulled it out, made her face look upwards and finished on her face. She needed tissues to immediately wipe it.
We then went out for a walk and I took her to a massage shop near by. They were about to close but said they can do a 30 minute massage. We both got a foot massage. The idea was to kill some time and recoup so that we can come back and fuck again. She said she wanted to use the time with me to the max. By the time we got back, we both were tired and decided to sleep. We dozed off.
The next morning, I woke up early due to jet lag. She was also awake by 6 and we then decided to give it a go. Took a shower, came out, made out in the bed as if a girl friend is about to leave and this is all the time we had together to fuck!. She was super with the way she pleased me. She turned me on and loved my cock in her pussy. I fucked her long enough. Whenever I was about to cum, we'll switch positions. This time I wanted to cum in her mouth and she was ok with it. When I was about to finish, she knelt in front of me, sucked my cock and I shot my load into her mouth. She sucked it well and then ran to the washroom to spit it out. I took her for breakfast with me and after breakfast sent her off. She was keen to meet me again the same day evening but I wanted to fuck other chicks too.
She kept messaging through the day. I initially thought 11000 bhat for overnight is expensive but the kind of service she gave was once in a lifetime sort of experience. She was worth every penny.

3 pops for 11000 with ultimate GFE, photos and videos, CIF and CIM. I think that is a good spend!

Would definitely repeat her if I visit BKK again.

Recent Ratings
kingtrainerbbc   8-5-2024 13:25  Acceptance  +1   
Makka16   30-4-2024 17:08  Acceptance  +1   Very nice report
travelerfreakj   27-4-2024 00:40  Acceptance  +1   
Johaan   21-4-2024 20:27  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   19-4-2024 08:46  Karma  +4   You definitely could've gotten a huge discount if you repeated
kukooo   19-4-2024 07:51  Karma  +6   Need her contact, DM please
Leftleg28   18-4-2024 00:52  Karma  +4   
pmarlowe   17-4-2024 12:16  Acceptance  +1   Terrific report. She's gonna get more customers because of it. Thanks.
CovertMonger   17-4-2024 10:28  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
arikop   17-4-2024 08:35  Karma  +6   Glad you enjoyed. She is lovely indeed.
htr   17-4-2024 02:03  Acceptance  +1   
IheartTokyo   16-4-2024 21:48  Acceptance  +1   I hope I can track her down :)
JackTheBat   16-4-2024 20:08  Karma  +13   "Shappy I already organized some snacks"...snacks win again, nice.
PCP   16-4-2024 19:22  Karma  +2   Excellent
Squiffy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 124638
Digest Posts 0
Credits 303
Posts 22
Karma 301
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-12-2014
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2024 11:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 profsalva's post

Finding her contact info is akin to finding a unicorn.