Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2020
Location Van
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2024 02:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vietnam 2024 - NOT the place to be

Hi all, so I just came back from Vietnam, and Imma be honest with you all, Vietnam is NOT great, straight out bad for punting in my experiences. Imma consolidate 2 of my experiences punting in Vietnam as I do not want to write up too much bad things. my first experience was bad, so I thought maybe I was just unlucky, so theres a higher chance my second visit wasnt going to suck. But my gawd, both times were bad.

So my first experience was with a lady from a website (guygyu.tv? I forgot, but I tried to find it again, but cant access in HK so I no longer sure)
Date & Time of Session: March 2024
Name:  Anh or Ah?
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face:  7, actually quite cute
Body: 7 def wasnt bad, but not glamorous either MM Cs uneven nips
Height: 158cm
Skill: 5
Service: 3
GFE: 0
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  1.5mil VNK plus 150K hotel (but the ads said 80K for 1 hour, another bad sign)
Repeat: I heard better things

So actually my local friend helped me set up the whole thing, he showed me the steps, I only chose the lady, so he took care the texting on my phone and even drove me to the hotel on a motorcycle. My friend told me to bring IDs cause hotel must record guest as per law, so I brought my PP, but once arrived, the guy at the desk didnt even say anything, I just put up 1 finger and said 1 hour and he gave me a key. (Now i went in seeing the hotel sign advertise 80K for 1H, but later it turned out to be 150K for 1H, BAD, more on this later)

Once I was in the room, I text the lady the room number, and she sent back a text, I translated it and basically she told me to shower and wait for her. At first glance, the hotel room seemed clean, but upon closer inspection, the condition was bad, there were molds all round the header, like water marks but very dark. THe furnitures were all very basic definitely showing sign of aging. The bathroom was bare bone, just a shower, toilet and a sink with some disposable toiletries and there wasnt even hot water. I tried to be as thorough as I can but the cold water just couldnt do it for me, still I made sure to be clean and smelling good. She knocked on the door soon after I finished showering. At first she greeted me, but as soon as I said I wasnt Viet, her English was communicative but of course broken as hell, she immediately said foreigner more money. I asked how much she put up her 5 fingers wanting another 500K on top her the 1mil standard asking. I thought to myself since I was a foreigner and didnt want to cause any trouble or misunderstanding and she looked bangable and I have never done it with a Viet, so I agreed. She told me to give her the money first which I did, and then she just stripped, told me to lie down and went straight to BJ without even. showering, considering she just came from outside or maybe even from another room, I asked if she showered, she said yes, I felt kinda defeated so I just let it go
How can I put this, she was very mechanical, like she was justing putting my cock in her mouth and bobbing her head up and down, I could see she was rolling back her lips like she was avoiding fully touching my cock. My friend told me her ad said kissing and daty was available, but I tried to lean in, she just said no kissing NOT EVEN her nipps, even though I brushed my teeth and was even chewing gums. After that, I didnt even want to try asking if I could try Daty, so I just let she BJ me, not surprsingly she only blew me for less than 1 min or 2, then she just capped me and lied down told me to "go up" - be on top, everything would have been peachy but the tipping point for me was when once she lying down, before I even go in, she said to "fast" - as in to cum fast. I was slightly offended as the rushing was visibly quite annoying, but then she further asked "u fast or no?" Bros, I was like damn, give me a breather, I am just tryna destress, but u are not helping at all. I said maybe. But at that point I kinda lost interest altogether, so my mind wasnt even into it anymore. I was just banging her in miss throughout, but just a few mins (less than 5) she asked "no come?" again, I ignored her and continued to bang her hard only focusing on cumming as I was already disappointed. I managed to shoot shortly after. Then she said "OK i go restroom" she went off cleaning up herself, showering. I checked my phone and it was less than 10 min. She quickly dressed herself and looked at me said "more customers, bye bye." Bruh, the whole thing was max 13 min. SHe came and left like a gust of wind. Easiest 1.5mil in her life.

I didnt want to think much, just thought maybe I got her on a bad day, so I washed up and dressed, went down to check out, thinking only paying 80K but the dude punched in 150K in a calculator. I pointed at the sign put 8 fingers up, and he said "with girl, 150K" I was like Bruh, but still paid as I was kinda pissed thinking I got scammed but still didnt want troubles, and left on a grab.
I didnt tell my friend about the experience the next day I saw him, I doubt he set me up with a bad provider because he is my best bro, he helped me a lot and was genuinely nice to me and we have known each other for years and was punting in Thailand before. So when he looked at me with naughty eyes the next day I just nodded. He was oblivious of my bad experience.

Second experience was neither good nor bad, but again it has something to do with money which I will explain later. It was done in a gentlemen massage entertainment parlor (Ace)
Date & Time of Session: March 2024
Name:  Number 36
Nationality & Language: Vietnam
Face:  8
Body: 5
Height: 154cm
Skill:  8
Service: 5
GFE: 0
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length: 2mil including room
Repeat: A hard decision, I heard better things

Just a few days after my bad experience with a hotel walk up provider, I decided to try a massage parlor (ACE) as it has been reviewed here somewhere. I had high hopes because of from what I had heard. So I came in, was quickly guided by the valet guy and the front desk guy was very professionally handled me. I felt welcome. He spoke some english, I was only nodding most of the time because I wasnt really fully understanding him, but looking at the menu helped. I pointed at the 90 min course, and then he showed me the list of girls on an Ipad. My initial pick was a girl number 179, as she looked better on the photos, but to be sure I asked him if i didnt like the girl, can i change, of course he said yes. Ensured, I paid and was lead to a nice room, not big but very clean and well decorated, minimalistic yet comfortable. I waited abit and my girl came, knocked on the door, lo and behold, she looked just like her photos but added 30lbs. All of her face features were like the photos except she was, well I dont want to call her fat, but she was heavy, they touched up her chin in the photos, but can tell her lower chin was 1/3 her face, but she doesnt even look old. Good thing I was ensured I could change, so I said sorry to her and asked for a different lady, she raised her 2 fingers up asking for a tip, pretending to make a sad face, again, as a foreigner, even though I am not loaded with money, I still gave her a 100k banknote after saying I only have 150K left. She took a money and left with a slight attitude calling the locker guy in a loud voice and said something in Vietnamese which to me sounded kinda pissed.

The manager came and said he will show me another girl, 208 or 209 (I really cant remember) came in her place shortly after and boys, I must have been some criminal in my last life, or something, again she was no where near like what her photos were showing. She was short and stocky, had yellow crooked teeth, instantly a turn off, I thought to myself this cannot be , she is the one in the photos but man, I was in utter speechless. thought to myself, didnt want to use the changing power cause i was worried she might for more tip so I bit the bullet. In the room, she was actually quite bubbly and playful, but dang it, if it wasnt her crooked and yellow teeth, I would have enjoyed her more. She took me into the tub and she showered me good, can say it was very thorough, she didnt leave anything behind untouched. SHe even gave me some head in the tub, but i was slightly dazed from thinking too much so I just closed my eyes and imagined. Then we move to the bed, where she gave me a massage, just pressing her and there, running her fingers around my back, we actually chatted quite a bit, her english was communicative and her personality was bubbly, so I was able to relax a bit.

Then all of a sudden, she leaned in close to my ear and said "i like you, you handsome, i want boom boom" Now heres the thing, places like this are mostly HJ and BJ, FS is strictly against the rules. But "the rules" do not apply to foreigners as long as we dont brag about it, it isnt really an open secret but things also depend on the girls. but I read somewhere the standard rate going in places like this is around 2 mil for a FS session, but I thought to myself that I already shelled out 2 mil before hand, so at most I would only want to spend at most 1 mil for FS. At first she quoted me 5MIL, i repeat 5MIL, I was immediately taken aback, after a somewhat long silence I said only have 1 mil left, then she brought it down to 3 mil of course with some dissatisfaction, i said sory only 1 mil left, starting to be annoyed, she playfully lowered it to 2mil, and I was done by that time, so i said, "no boom boom ok, this good too" decided to not pay or even risk breaking the rules.

After being turned down, the whole experience also went down hill, she said "u boom boom me one time, u remember me forever" with a pouting mouth pretending to be sad, and then the whole experience became quiet. She did her routine, nuru, sliding up and down, then she just blew me until i busted in silence. She left to wash herself, told me to rest a bit and i tell you did I rest good, even after she finished cleaning herself and told me to come into the tub, I ignored her, pretending to be asleep, but really I was pondering my life choices and i guess karma is a bitch. She just sat next to my lying body checking her phone, then i finally decided to call it a day, and she showered me again in silence, only instructed to raise my arms and turning around. then we dressed, and we led me to the elelevator, I guess the awkward silence got to her first, cause she tried to break the awkwardness by asking if i was hungry, I said very, then the elevator came and we parted ways there. Down at the lounge the manager asked how was she, I said "gud" and left promtly.

CONCLUSION

My take away from my experiences in vietnam is that unlike other countries like Thailand or JP, even in HK, Vietnamese girls are the least interesting, a bit more materialistic above other countries, I am sure life is hard, everybody gotta make a living somehow, but having a little bit of ethic and sympathy goes a long way in this line of work. They treat us foreigners nothing but a money grab, so unless you speak the language or "lucky" then you might have a good time.

All and all, sorry folks I cannot recomend Vietnam

Recent Ratings
Yamatosan   20-4-2024 17:41  Karma  +4   Agree with you! I live in Vietmam and I find the girls and services better in Thailand
IheartTokyo   19-4-2024 10:52  Acceptance  +1   thank you for the report , I've seen videos of the red light district on youtube and I was hoping to hear good things a ...
mr_tux   17-4-2024 16:42  Karma  +3   yikes
misterquimper   17-4-2024 10:52  Karma  +4   Honest report
kennybeegoode   17-4-2024 10:16  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
boscitc   16-4-2024 16:51  Karma  +5   Thanks. It's harder than Thailand, for sure. But there's great talent there.
JimDimSum   16-4-2024 15:14  Karma  +4   Your points are fair and reasonable but two is a small sample size and it seems like the places you went to were just ba ...
pmarlowe   16-4-2024 11:38  Acceptance  +1   100 mil Vietnamese. Maybe not condemn the whole country : ) One of the best reports I've read. Wish I could give 100 po ...
scottydont   16-4-2024 08:43  Karma  +3   
nick469   16-4-2024 06:06  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for review..
Kinosotheepic   16-4-2024 04:36  Acceptance  +1   
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 06:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 concu98's post

Bro, for 2 punts, and both in HCMC (Saigon) doesn't constitute a verdict on whole VN.
I have had excellent experiences in Hanoi, Da Nang and HCMC as well.
So, I think, I'll take your FR with a grain of salt

Recent Ratings
actavis   17-4-2024 08:19  Acceptance  +5   yeaah, i fucked about 5 diff girls in hcmc n had a great fuckin time w all 5 lol, def going back
treetop
Musky Member

UID 46577
Digest Posts 0
Credits 104
Posts 56
Karma 97
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2024 16:03  Profile P.M. 
I’m surprised that your friend didn’t tell you that Gaito, Gaigu (your first experience) is a fuck & go session. The norm is that once you blow your load, the session is over. The girls work out of specific old motels where there is protection for them.  It’s like cheap greasy fast food but some guys like it, focusing on those priced at  800K vnd & below category. The reasoning is that surely one of out of four or five should be a hidden gem. Also it’s probably the cheapest option for white-complexioned girls, not withstanding the face, hygiene & icky conditions.

You can also ask beforehand if foreigners are ok, usually it’s the pimp handling the messages. Generally if u want GFE service then probably have to try ktvs but it comes w/ its own set of challenges.