Name: Beer
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
Repeat: Yes
Price: 1300 + 500 nude option

After my first visit at 7-Heaven with Lin, which was an extremely positive experience (BJ and service wise, not the room), I decided to go back to 7-Heaven. When I entered the building, a few guys (from HK) were already there and waiting for the girl to pick them up, I had a bad feeling that the good looking girls of the line-up would be taken already and honestly, I wasn't wrong. Tina and Tokyo were already chosen so the options on the ipad were limited, but I noticed that Lin was still available. I didn't choose Lin since I went with her last time, so I went with Beer since 1. She looked cute on her photo 2. fake titties. By now, you can all tell from my past reviews that I'm a sucker for augmented bodies (as long as they are real women ). Anyways, after waiting a few minutes, mamasan told me to go through and enjoy my time and Beer was waiting for me at the stairs. My first impression of her was actually very good, she looks exactly like her pics but imo, even better in person. Her body is very slim and her face is very pretty as well. I was hesitating to pay even extra to have the COF option but it didn't cross my mind anymore when I saw her. She told me to follow her to her room and we had a bit of small talk, she asked me if it was my first time, where I'm from, where she's from (Chiang Mai) etc.

I undressed and she washed LB and told me to wash my hands as well, it's the same process as I had with Lin. Onto the bed, I laid down and Beer took off her clothes. Her titties seem like a solid C cup. They're not hard or soft, but very firm in a good way. Just touching her tits and ass got me hard as a rock instantly and Beer didn't waste time to give me a slow handjob while kissing my nipples. I was getting a bit wet as well down there so before she started the BJ, Beer wiped my LB with a tissue before going in. The BJ itself was good but it was also mechanical, hence why I give her skill and service level a bit lower than Lin's rating. I do have to say that in the 20 minutes that it took to make me come, she didn't stop even for a second. The only thing I could say that she could improve on is giving the BJ with some more variation, a lot of time it was just her going up and down. The second thing would be eye contact, I'm saying this because she's very pretty and I wouldn't mind seeing her face while sucking me off.

Since it did take me a while to come, in the last 2 minutes, Beer switched back to giving me a HJ (fast this time) and kissing my nipples. I told her that I was about to finish, she put her lips back on my LB and I shot everything inside her mouth. It was a big load as well so props to her for not spilling a single drop. Afterwards, she spit it out in the sink and cleaned herself and me up as well. I'd say the after-session part was a bit lacking. I didn't receive a hand massage for example. I put my clothes back on and I left.

Recent Ratings
Noobmaster69   21-4-2024 13:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
15633381   20-4-2024 11:13  Karma  +3   
alchau88   17-4-2024 11:23  Acceptance  +1   
Apples2180a   16-4-2024 06:58  Karma  +3   
Leftleg28   15-4-2024 07:49  Karma  +4   
magictime12   15-4-2024 00:17  Karma  +5   
nogatco   14-4-2024 23:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
feuhrer25   14-4-2024 19:09  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   14-4-2024 18:09  Karma  +13