Karma 1275
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2024 11:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Question about punting etiquette

I have been punting for awhile now but ever so often I come up with this conundrum.

If visitng HG or Walkup we know what we are expecting. Even for places that offer HE we mostly know what to expect but ever so often the girls will try to upsell you for BBBJ, CIM or FS.

In the case of a of the latter, once you have agreed on the price but the girl doesn't follow through, either because she doesn't like it or is in pain or just wants you to finish quicker than you want, would you still pay them?

I do know that I take longer to orgasm sometimes and I will offer the girl to finish me with a HJ or BJ and in this case I usually pay the agreed upon upsell price for the service but for girls who expect you to finish in 3 pumps, does just entering her vag warrant a full price?

Curious if you have faced the issue and how you handled it.

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   14-4-2024 19:20  Acceptance  +2   I agree, pay and express disappointment
dienw   14-4-2024 11:39  Acceptance  +2   I think you have to pay, but you can indicate you're not happy.
shyrocket
Lustful Lord

UID 70585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 626
Posts 50
Karma 615
Acceptance 220
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2024 19:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 badelaude1's post

Bros might want to be aware that there are some TG groups out there (probably not only on TG) where girls are doxing out guys who “don’t pay after eating” or are no shows.

No shows are situations where it’s obvious a guy has lured a girl somewhere, like to a hotel or meeting point, and from a distance decided he doesn’t like her.

Usually the offended girl will blank out personal info but take a screenshot of the bro. They will post pics, video, and chats. In some cases girls have figured out early on that a guy doesn’t intend to pay. They’ve gotten pics and video of the guys and posted them in the TG group.

Seems like they might also travel in pairs. While a girl is waiting in a hotel another girl is taking a pic as a guy passes, obviously for safety reasons.

One of the TG groups is called “Poor Dick.” It is both frightening and shocking what’s posted in there. There are many cases where the girl gives a guy lots of chances to pay up via Alipay or Octopus but the guy doesn’t. (Top up type thing.) Last resort the girls post him in this group.

I felt for the girls. Pretty unfair treatment.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   14-4-2024 19:55  Acceptance  +10