Registered 6-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2024 09:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Seoul] Donuts Anma - Yebin

Date & Time of Session: April 2023
Name: Yebin
Language: Korean, very little English
Age: 28 (but looks slightly older, in her early 30s maybe?)
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 9.5/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: KRW290,000 (2 Shots, 70 Mins)
Repeat: Yes

This was a punt back when I was in Korea in 2023 (have another three more but will post them separately). Before heading for the trip, I was reading online about Korean Anmas and I really wanted to try to "club setting' Anmas. I've read about these establishments not accepting foreigners but needed to shoot my load somewhere anyway. The place was easy to find as Donuts was a standalone building with parking lots out the front (unlike some other Anmas like Tiffany and Dao) and I was also able to read korean so that helped. Walked into the establishment and was greeted by a Korean doorman who asked me where I was from. Told him I was from a SEA country and he welcomed me in. They lead me into the shower area and asked me to wash up and to my surprise, everything was quite clean and organised. They provided customers with a locker to store your stuff, bath towels, soap, toothbrush, bathrobes etc. Pretty clear to me what I was supposed to do since it was my first time. So i showered and cleaned up nicer before heading out to the main area. Then the mamasan sat me down and asked me what kind of service I was looking for. From memory they had "club setting" and "private setting" services. Private setting just meant a it was a 1-to-1 dirty massage in a private room. I opted for the club setting for 2 shots, 70 minutes. You don't get to choose the girl but you get to tell the mamasan what kind of girl you prefer, so I said I wanted a petite girl who looks beautiful, in which she say okay. Paid the mamasan and she walkie-talkied to someone else, presumably calling for the girl.

The same dude led me to a lift and when the door opened, I was greeted by Yebin. This was my first time seeing her since I didn't get to choose my girl and thankfully she looked nice (not drop dead gorgeous but above average) though she looked slightly older than what she said. The lift brought us to the "club" level and when the doors opened, you could see strobe lights and hear loud clubbing music. It wasnt really a club per se, more of just the hallway of an apartment with rooms on both sides. I went around 6PM on a weekday so there werent many people at that time. Yebin held my hand and lead me into the hallway. There were high chairs lined up in the hallway and she sat me down on one of those and soon 2 other girls came over and cleaned my nipples with some wet wipes before starting licking and sucking on them. Yebin wiped down my LB and started sucking. Just then, a group of Japanese guys came into the hallway and the two girls left to entertain the other guests. It was quite an experience as you would see guys getting sucked off or banging in the club setting. Yebin capped me on and started banging me doggy while i was backed up on the chair. From time to time, the girls who werent serving any customers will come up to lick nipples, nibble earlobes and talk dirty. I took over after about 5 minutes and banged her for another good 5 minutes before blowing my load into the cd. The adrenaline rush in the club setting hits different.

Yebin lead me into one of the rooms, cleaned me up and we both lit a cigg and sat on the bed to talk. Nothing special, just the usual where are you from and what are you doing in Korea, etc. Once the cigg was done, she led me into the bathroom and started to wash me up. There was some sort of an air mattress/bed in the shower area and she got me to lie down facing down. Gave me a good nuru + catbath before asking me to get into the doggy position. I didn't know what to expect but did it anyway and then to my surprise, she started rimming me while tugging on my LB. This was definitely one of the highlights of the service as it felt so good, and it was my first rimming! Gave me a good rimming sess for a bit and then continued washing me up. Dried up and headed to the bed and she gave my LB a good blow before capping me on. The room is filled with mirrors too so you get to see the action from some angles. And the doors were wide open in the club setting so anybody who walks by can see and hear you banging. Yebin started riding me before we switched to missionary and I blew my load into the cd. Smoked another ciggy before heading into the shower to get my LB washed. By this time there were more people in the anma and I could hear people talking and banging from the corridor/rooms. Yebin then put on her clothes, held my hands again and led me to the lift. Gave me a hug and sent me up the lift. Greeted by the mamasan and asked if all was good, headed into the locker room to change out and left the establishment a happy man

Some things to note when you go to these Anmas:
1. If you choose the club setting, you have to be comfortable with banging around other ppl. The area gets crowded during peak hours and sometimes you could be banging next to another couple. Or even banging on the bed while another dude is getting rimmed in the shower.
2. I believe they expect you to shoot your first load fast if you choose the two shot options as 70 minutes is not a lot of time.
3. They dont typically accept foreigners but it depends on the establishment as well. I heard that they tend to reject westerners more than east asians, otherwise will only offer you the 1s/60mins option.
4. The girls dont speak that much English but you get to bring your phone so make use of google translate.
5. Enjoy the ride

Recent Ratings
nougat   28-4-2024 13:07  Acceptance  +1   
phillykfinest   24-4-2024 23:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Bonaqua141   20-4-2024 17:44  Acceptance  +1   Donut is the spot. Had Yebin before, she's excellent
htr   14-4-2024 11:54  Acceptance  +1   
William_C   14-4-2024 10:38  Karma  +6   Original