KH Bldg - 4/F thai, manipulative and scammer

Date: Apr 13, 7ishpm
Location: KH bldg, 4th Flr corridor on left, the big one, room 8
Name: Soda if i remember correctly
Body: 3/5, man made breasts, stiff pussy, felt post op to be honest
Face: 3/5
Service:-1/5, you read that right, negative 1
WIR: no, hope know no one else gets scammed too

I recently saw some reports on the walk in forum about 10A7 and wanted to see for myself if she was MCOT. Went straight
to the 10th floor and saw the please wait sign. Walked down from 10th and checked all available doors, not many girls
caugh my attention. Reached 4th floor, rang room 8, she opened door and I asked if she did bbbj, and kissed, she said yes
to all and quoted 400. I nodded but still wanted to see 10A7. So I went back up and saw that 10A7 was available, and yes
she looks as pretty as fellow bros described, very sultry looking and definitely MCOT. I asked how much and she quoted
500, same as what other bros reported. I asked if bbbj was included, she said no and I was surprised since reports said
she did. I asked her if she did kissing, and she said no also, that she had a sore throat. So i was disappointed and
went back to 4th floor room 8.

I rang again and she remembered me and kept asking me to come in. I asked her if her breasts were original or fake, she said original. So I decided to go in since she looked ok for me. Once inside, she asked me to shower alone, then she
stripped off, i could already see that she lied, her breasts were man made but felt soft. I already felt that this wasnt going to be a good session due to her already lying at the door. But I was already naked and took a shower, what else could go
wrong? I thought to myself.

Before she started bbbj, she said she would charge extra 100 for bbbj, and i had no choice. It was my first time
encountering something like this and i felt that paying the extra 100 would have been better than arguing with her. So she started bbbj, quite ok, lots of saliva, very wet. After maybe 2 mins she grabbed the condom, and i stopped her. I said
"LATER". So she put the condom on my stomach which was weird, the bed had lots of space. So i moved it to my side,
She grabbed it and put it again to my stomach and i moved it again. She wanted to place it back to my stomach but i
stopped her and she wouldnt let go so the lube from the condom got squeezed out. I let go and she held it in her hand. A
Few moments later, she ripped the condom package and put it on, I was so tired and wanted to finish quick. So i let her
be, and suddenly she did cbj, so i was surprised but at this point, i just wanted to end.

She put one fucking handful of lube to her pussy, i tried to touch her pussy but it felt stiff. I have been wondering if she
Was post op due to her voice being raspy and the man made breasts but her skin felt soft so IDK. Anyway, she rode me for a while and I came. I couldnt even be bothered changing positions. I laid there for a while and she started acting weird,
she stood up, then sat beside me again then blew air in my fucking face, like blowing a bday candle. Then she did it again. After a while, she got a small bottle of cologne/perfume, I did not know what she wanted to do with it, then suddenly she
sprayed my face with it!! It fucking stung my eye! Then I gave her this look of wtf was that? She ushered me to take a
shower which i did quickly cause i didnt want to stay there anymore.

After putting on my clothes, i gave her 400 and she started arguing with me. That this what men do, she even showed me the video of the guy beating girl in the KH bldg, that i was the same as that guy. Like wtf, I didnt even lay hands on her. I kept asking what was the spraying for? And she couldnt give me an answer, she half crumpled the 400 and told me to go
out, i dont need to pay. At this moment, i felt scared to be honest. I didnt want my picture plastered all over KH bldg. So i just gave the extra 100 and threw it on the table.

I would have saved 500 if i just masturbated at home or better spent it on 10A7. Thanks all for reading, hope you guys do
not get scammed and please avoid this room. Any tips on how to deal with this would be appreciated. Thank you.

Recent Ratings
nnbbs   15-4-2024 20:38  Karma  +4   Sympathy K’s
JM007   15-4-2024 17:19  Acceptance  +2   WTF that is bad. The Thais you can't trust them.
banter141a   15-4-2024 12:27  Acceptance  +5   
slickric423   15-4-2024 00:52  Karma  +5   
hewhoshallnotbe   14-4-2024 14:41  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   14-4-2024 08:55  Acceptance  +4   “They” wanted you to carry that smell back home.
dseto200   14-4-2024 05:57  Karma  +4   
unknownst   14-4-2024 05:38  Karma  +4   
Saralee09876543   14-4-2024 02:58  Karma  +5   Thanks
clampbottom   14-4-2024 01:43  Karma  +4   Original
robbb   13-4-2024 23:38  Karma  +4   thanks for the warning. sympathy ks. some of the friendliest WGs were Thai but also some of the scammiest. hope you have ...
HK_Legend   13-4-2024 22:40  Karma  +10