Agent: littlehoho
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face:  2/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Length: $1000, 1 hr.
Repeat: No

Hadn’t been to the thai nest in SYP for some time, so when Sandy popped up on the channel, I decided to try her out. Booking process was simple with the agent on TG and I arrived at the location at my booking time.

When I arrived, I found that Sandy is not attractive at all. She is even skinnier than she looks in her photos (not the attractive kind of skinny), and she has dirty twisted teeth on the top right which make her face unattractive. She does have blonde hair highlights which I found attractive. If it wasnt for the teeth, her face rating would probably increase to 2.5 or 3 out of 5 (normal GND). In terms of her body, she is extremely skinny - she has no tits or ass at all and I did not find her attractive at all. TBH, she looks quite similar to tg pics but her face looks worst in real life due to her teeth. Can't tell about body due to clothes she is wearing in pics, but pics are relatively accurate (irl, she is very skinny with no meat on ass or tits).

Anyways, I am quite horny at the time so I decide to go with it. We showered together and she told me she has come to Hong Kong recently and was here before in December last year. After the shower, we go on the bed and she gives me a BBBJ - this part is actually quite good. She can open her mouth wide and suck on LB with no teeth - it felt very good. However the BBBJ doesn’t last too long, and she wants to put the Dom on after less than 5 mins. I tell her we have a lot of time as I have booked for an hr, but she told me she doesn’t even go as long as she did for me with other customers, so we need to stop now. I am not one to argue, so we proceed to put the Dom on.

I go through the usual routine of fucking in different positions - it is nothing special. She is extremely small and skinny so if you are into throwing her around as you fuck then its definitely possible with her. She can take a pounding as well and she does not complain if you spank her/fuck her rough. After a while she did say that we are running out of time (there was 20 mins remanning), I think she just wanted to switch to HJ lol.

Overall she is an OK girl since her BJ skills are good, however beware that she will not provide this service for too long. Also, although she can take a pounding, she will rush with the sex part as well. I will not be repeating as I didn’t find her attractive, and also since she rushed me.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
firsttimelong   29-4-2024 22:58  Karma  +1   thought about booking, blonde highlights on an asian are fun -- thxs for warning!
cuntalot123   28-4-2024 17:16  Karma  +2   Commiserations
trust_00   21-4-2024 01:28  Karma  +5   Thanks for the warning
asianfetish   14-4-2024 08:49  Karma  +6   thanks for taking one for the team and warning us. I was looking to book her. Not anymore
americafirst141   13-4-2024 02:19  Karma  +7   thx for warning
povar123   12-4-2024 16:54  Karma  +4   
boscitc   12-4-2024 14:54  Karma  +10   
biztron   12-4-2024 14:28  Karma  +5   lazy girl won't book
Freelancer   12-4-2024 13:38  Karma  +8   Favorable