Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2024 12:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Le Belle - Ployfar

Date & Time of Session: August 2023
Name: Ployfar
Language: Thai, a bit of English
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5 (Has very small boobs which I dont mind)
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: THB6000+ (Quite pricey)
Repeat: Maybe, since it's quite pricey

Posting something from last year as I'm pretty new to this platform. Was my last night in BKK and looking for a good bang. Was staying close to Le Belle Entertainment Complex so decided to walk in and see if I could find a lady that catches my eye. Entertainment complexes are very big so I walked in and was greeted by a mamasan and started introducing me the packages at Le Belle. Girls are graded but I cant exactly remember the grading. The low/mid grade girls range between THB1000-4000 I believe? They were seated a platformed stage of some sorts, with the lower tiered girls seated behind. Mamasan was guaranteeing one of the mid-tier grade girls. She looked nice but wasn't really MCOT. On the right hand side was a bar area where the top tier girls were roaming. They weren't seated like the other girls and you could tell they were prettier and hotter. These girls range between THB5000-7000, if I remember correctly. Off to the far right was a girl that caught my eyes, Ployfar. She looked young, petite and pretty. Which was what I was looking for. Told mamasan that that's the girl I wanted and she made the arrangements. Went to the counter to pay first and Ployfar lead me to take the lift up to the second floor. I think there were 4 floors in that complex which was huge as one floor had multiple multiple rooms.

She held my hand and led me into our room which included a bathtub. Exchanged pleasantries and got to know that she's only 21 and was only her 3rd time working here at Le Belle. Wasn't surprised as the price tag meant that she probably earned more while having to work less. She was also a local uni student so she had classes to be at on most days. Turned on the tap to fill the bathtub and we started making out at the couch, all I could remember was that she smelled amazing and had a bit of french action going on. Once the tub was filled, she stripped me and herself and went into the bathtub to get washed up. Nothing fancy here but she was quite gentle throughout the process. The way she looked me in the eye made me feel like we were in love. Teased my LB during the wash and I was hard instantl! Not much went on in the tub so we got out, dried ourselves up and headed to the bed.

Laid on the bed and she started to give me a little catbath before working down to my LB. Gave my LB a good suck before I told her that its my turn. She was really petite so it was easy to flip her around and before DATY. Got her wet enough before turning over and getting capped. She climbed on top of me and started riding me cowgirl. She had this small boobs and nipples which was really cute. She rode really well and I felt like shooting immediately. Held back and turned her around to bang her in missionary for a bit before shooting into the cd. She cleaned me up after in the tub again and we sat on the couch like a couple, sharing our daily lives and showed me a couple of cute pictures of herself. Time flies when you're having fun and the hour was up. Left with her clinging onto my arms. Went down and the mamasan asked if everything was okay which I replied with a smile and left a happy man.

Recent Ratings
Joecarson   19-4-2024 02:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Thomas807526   19-4-2024 00:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
nogatco   13-4-2024 19:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
samboitee   13-4-2024 17:20  Karma  +3   
americafirst141   13-4-2024 02:25  Karma  +7   
htr   13-4-2024 01:14  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   13-4-2024 01:09  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   12-4-2024 23:24  Karma  +4   
arikop   12-4-2024 16:20  Karma  +6   
boscitc   12-4-2024 15:58  Karma  +10   
PCP   12-4-2024 14:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent