Body:  7
Height:  160cm
Skill:  3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE:  3/5
PSE:  2/5
Price & Session Length:  60m, 2,000,000 dong w/tip
Repeat: Yes, not a ton of options on island

When you pull up, there's a valet ready to lead you into the building.  You get shown a price menu, choose your option, pay upfront and then they lead you up the elevator to the room.  No lineup is available, but I was told you can reject the girl if you don't like her and they'll send a different one.

Room was small/mid sized with a tub, bed, small couch and sauna.  The girl showed up after 2-3 minutes, she was okay.  About 160 cm, mid-length black hair, B-cups, slim, probably around 45kg.  She asked me to undress and asked if I wanted to sauna, so went into the sauna while she prepared.  After 5m or so, stepped out and she had dimmed the lights, undressed and wrapped a towel around herself.  Proceeded to the bath where she washed me and herself.  Breasts were a bit saggy and while she was thin, not toned, a bit of flabby belly.  Totally natural, didn't look like she had any work done on body or face.  After bathing, she asked me to lie on the bed while she massaged.

Massage was mediocre, but that's not what the goal is anyway.  After 10m or so, she oiled herself up and started to slide around on back.  Felt good, could feel her nipples brush my back.  Kept that up for about 10m, then flipped over and she started with BJ, uncovered.  Didn't take me very deep, mentioned I was big.  After a couple minutes of a mediocre BJ, she scooted up beside me.  Started to suck and massage her breasts, then she brought my head up and engaged in DFK.  Asked if I was ready for boom-boom which I was.  Cover she had was too small but I brought my own.  

Covered and started with CG, some light moaning from her but nothing too excessive.  She was hot inside, felt good through cover.  Rode for a few minutes, she said she was getting tired so switched to missionary.  Pumped away for a while, switched to standing doggie while she leaned over the bed.  Eventually got tired and asked her to get on top again, in CG after which she collapsed on top and we DFK for a few minutes.  Finished getting back in the tub to shower up, then got changed while she went about cleaning and changing towels/sheets on bed.  Tipped girl for service then took elevator down by myself, looked like girls were responsible for cleaning up.  

Took elevator down and called taxi; while waiting for the taxi talked to the valet and he did have a lineup available on his phone.  Looked like only 6-7 girls available, even though it's a big building.  Only a couple girls looked okay to me, most were 5's, Nieu actually seemed like one of the more attractive available.

Recent Ratings
austin821   12-4-2024 06:53  Karma  +6   
Blackpink1287   12-4-2024 01:24  Acceptance  +1   
Seattle_1978   11-4-2024 21:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Susanlixxx   11-4-2024 20:14  Karma  +8