Body: 5/5
Height:  157
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  3500 Baht / 90min
Repeat: I would

I wanted to try out Doki Doki after reading a lot of good stuff about it. Never had a Nuru massage before, so I wrote them at Line about the girls that are available and who might give me a best performance for a first timer. They sadly only replied with some copy paste stuff with a link to their site multiple times, so I just said fuck it and went to the place without a booking.

Arriving there, I was greeted and shown around 12-15 girls. I at first had eyes for another girl with great tits, but she only did a quick smile after her name was mentioned and then almost had a boring look afterwards. So I decided to go for Yuri because she had a very cute smile and also a nice slim body. We went to the room downstairs where we both took of our clothes and damn, she really has such a nice sexy petite body with B cup tits that work well on her body. She then prepared the water, mattress etc for 2 minutes or so.

We then started the Nuru massage with me lying on the back and I must say that her smooth skin together with the gel feels incredibly great. She gave me a great B2B massage, sometimes sliding her pussy along my leg like she wants to get herself off haha or some hinted pussy sliding with her hand around the upper shaft.
After some time I turned around where she also focused on my ass but sadly only did some short and basic rimming. At some point I had to turn around again where she she did a great body sliding again with some more focus between my legs. At some point she started a BJ but sadly with a condom. Not sure if she would have done it without it if I asked her, but I didn't want to possibly ruin the mood so I went with it. BJ was okay, not really deep, but she soon started riding me then - and she can do that better then sucking I'd say. She really got into it, sometimes changed her position a bit and we fucked for a good while with her on top. At some point we changed positions and she immediately went on all fours so I can fuck her doggy style. Even then she was nicely moving her body in a good rhythm so after like 5 more minutes or so I made the condom full

After that she cleaned me and told me to dry myself while she was cleaning herself. She then gave me a normal massage on the bed for like 15 more minutes, which might not be the best I've received but it was still nice to relax. Her English in general is not the best, but she was still always very nice and even taught me some Thai words haha

Overall a very nice experience but the next I might still try someone else. Not because Yuri was bad or so, but with so many girls available I'd like to try out more.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
incognito786   27-4-2024 01:19  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   12-4-2024 13:54  Karma  +4   
SublimeThoughts   12-4-2024 12:52  Acceptance  +1   
chunkibutt   12-4-2024 10:45  Karma  +3   
Blackpink1287   12-4-2024 01:24  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   12-4-2024 00:11  Acceptance  +1   
shaykh   12-4-2024 00:08  Karma  +5   
Solipse   11-4-2024 23:34  Acceptance  +1   
Zapxxx   11-4-2024 22:56  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Laszlo   11-4-2024 22:11  Karma  +4