Karma 1375
Acceptance 129
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2024 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Absolute Paradise Spa (Chiang Mai)

Went visited this place in April 2024 and wanted to provide a review of what I didn't do because I wanted to share why I decided not to partake in services.

The place is in an abandoned hotel. It was a weird experience, like a set of Taken where Liam Neeson, comes it to find his kidnapped daughter in a deserted building. It was during the day so it didn't feel as bad. Definitely out of site from the public and well hidden as it's down a back alley with very little foot traffic. Although a couple of posh houses and a modern apartment building nearby.

Not to scare people but I wanted to give a perspective so bros are not shocked.

I walked up one flight of stairs following signs to the spa and it's a dingy room with a chubby receptionists that states some price of 500 baht for a body massage and HJ, you negotiate extras with the girl but BJ and FS was available.

Two girls came out and I was surprised they were semi decent. Doable for a BJ for a decent face to look at. I asked if there would be more girls later and they said no.

Other reviews seem have more girls available but being it's near Songkram, business is slow.

I decided not to partake as the place just looked dirty and pretty sure I'd be on the floor on some mattress in some open room. Which I guess if seedy is your thing and turns you on.

I would recommend other bros to go here and don't be scared of the place at least it felt decently safe.
tony76168
Nookie Newbie

UID 304341
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 2
Karma 0
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2024 00:36  Profile P.M.