Nationality & Language: She's Japanese and speaks very little English
Face: 2/10
Body: 2/10 definitely not the D that was posted
Height: 166cm
Skill: 8/10
Service: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  90 mins 26000 yen
Repeat: Never

Had time to visit Osaka for vacation and got from the reviews that Club Amour is the sure bet to accept foreigners. Set my sights on either Sayuri, Riel or Bom but no luck for me coz they were all unavailable. I chose one of the girls from the pictures but the guy from the counter told me she was fat and finally went with Nanoha. Waited for about 5-8 minutes on a room, then proceeded to the elevator where Nonaha was waiting. You could tell it was the girl from the picture sans heavy PS. Her looks just wasn't for me and she looked so much older than 26. Here's the worst part, her voice. Her voice is so hoarse it sounded like a man, heck it was even hoarser than mine! Jokoy was lying about japanese women's voice!   Very disappointed, but I still gotta deal with it since  I already paid   1st part was the shower, she bathes you while you sit on a stool, then went into the tub together where she gave a short bbbj. Sucking skill was good, I must say. 2nd part nuru was also not bad, first part I lay face down as she massages and uses her mouth to suck all over my back. When it's time to flip she gave me a little peck on the lips, that's when I asked her if I could touch her. She said it's ok but face and hair are off limits. Ok fine with me since I'm not a fan of her looks. But it's all a trick again! Everytime I reached for the tits, she would immediately lie on top of me chest to chest so I wouldn't be able to touch them. It happened several times! The only place I could touch is her back. When I try to reach for LS, she would sandwich it in between my leg! Damn! This girl's defense is so tight, I couldn't get through! I gave up and let her   me with HJ! When I came, she let out a laugh so similar to James Earl Jones' laugh!  Anyway, washed up and cleaned up, my time isn't even up and I wanted to get out of there. She said I can't go since my time isn't up yet, so she tried a little chit chat with me but I didn't want to with that raspy voice! Finally the phone rang and I got out as soon as I could. One of the worse experiences for me! Wouldn't recommend this girl to any bros, in fact, stay away from this girl! I wish I had more time to at least try Sayuri but she's so in demand. Oh well, another encounter charged to experience and taking one for the bros!

Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   29-4-2024 14:21  Karma  +3   
AsianTraveler   17-4-2024 11:15  Acceptance  +3   thanks for sharing
misterquimper   17-4-2024 10:54  Acceptance  +4   James Earl Jones LOL
pakaolicious   15-4-2024 08:34  Acceptance  +1   I had a good laugh. Fun read
Susanlixxx   11-4-2024 20:33  Karma  +10