Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $700/30 minutes
Repeat: YES

Checked out the walk-up scene and the selection at KH seems to be better than JSL. I started at the top floor at 14 and made my way down. Wanted to see my options first before making a selection and I stood behind another guy when he ran her doorbell. He knew I was behind him and as soon as she opened the door, I had a brief glimpse but can tell she is something special. He immediately went in and the door closed so I continued to visit other floors. Although there were some good choices, I kept thinking about 13B3 and wanted to go back to take another look. Made my way back up and it sounded like they were finishing up on I decided to wait.

He left and she quickly closed the door to get ready, and when she opened it again, I was absolutely stunned. She does not look like she belongs there and was the prettiest girl I have seen in a walk-up ever. She wore a two-piece white lingerie and since there there was a line forming, I quickly went in. Once inside, found out she only speaks mandarin so we did all communication through the translator. She was very patient and sweet about it, and quoted me $700 for half hour, or $1400 for an hour. I asked her if an hour includes two shots and I think she laughed at me but it doesn’t matter since I wouldn’t have been able to do two shots anyway. So we opted for 30 minutes.

We jumped in the shower together and she cleaned me up and I got out to dry off. She was taking her time in there and when she opened the door, she put on a sexy black lingerie instead. She had porcelain skin that was so soft. Started going through the cat bath and BBBJ, and the don went on as she rode me CG. I tried to take off her top but she was a bit hesitant and it eventually came off. Her tits are amazing with full size Cs although she is a little small. When I was fucking her doggy, I slapped her ass and she asked me not to do that.  She’s making all the right moaning sounds without being over the top, and when I was on in mish, she just looked amazing and I still can’t believe I hit the jackpot. Eventually I finished and she went in the shower first, then I showered quickly and left.

Definitely one of the best walk-up I have visited although using the translator app was a bit annoying. I usually like to talk to my girls a bit more before and during the deed. Go visit her while she is still here and hopefully still in the same room! I guarantee you will know it’s her.

Recent Ratings
WeatherReport   26-4-2024 12:29  Acceptance  +1   Learn mandarin
JTHK2   12-4-2024 20:59  Acceptance  +1   
Blackpink1287   12-4-2024 01:26  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   11-4-2024 23:58  Karma  +5   
Runforrest1   11-4-2024 22:41  Acceptance  +1   
manhands   11-4-2024 14:48  Karma  +4   Pretty sure this is why we punt
cakp503   11-4-2024 06:04  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   11-4-2024 04:20  Karma  +4   
Iamhersd   11-4-2024 01:44  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   11-4-2024 00:41  Karma  +3   Thank you.