Font size: S M L
TR - Christine

Thread Subject: TR - Christine
Date & Time of Session: 10 April 24
Name:  Christine
Agent: TR
Nationality & Language: Thai, decent english, knows some chinese
Face:  8/10
Body: 8/10 (Slim curvy body, unfortunately some bolt-on C's)
Height:  15x cm
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  $900 + tip
Repeat: Yes, she just arrived so will be here for another week

Made a booking with agent the night before and they offered me Christine who was just starting work today. Smooth booking and arrived at location and was given the room number and headed up with no problem.

When I saw Christine's pics from the agent she looked cute and innocent but when she opened the door wearing some sexy black lingerie, turns out she's more of sexy fox in comparison to her pics

Christine was quite talkative, quite fluent english and knows some phrases in Mandarin as well. She's got a hot body, slim and slender with a nice butt. Only unfortunate was the pretty obvious bolt ons though.

Started with some chit chat that lead to us groping each other. Had to stop mid way and was lead to the showers. Thorough cleansing of LB and she gave me a quick tit-job with a great BBBJ and that look with her eyes while she's doing the deed nearly got me to bust early

Headed back to the bed, she gave me a decent back massage with her rolling her body around (as she's quite petite). Flipped and back to some BBBJ with her sexy looking eyes, couldn't hold it much longer so capped and started with missionary watching her moan was sexy as f***. flipped around and had her at reverse cowgirl and felt like this switched her engine on as she started to grind and bounce like there's no tomorrow
until LB hit his limit     

Cleaned up and we laid there with some more chit chat about HK and Thailand, headed to shower paid and left.

Overall good punt! Christine was very welcoming and active, her eyes are damn sexy though  

Recent Ratings
Blackpink1287   12-4-2024 01:27  Acceptance  +1   
Guys_My_Age   11-4-2024 08:22  Karma  +4   
cakp503   11-4-2024 06:04  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   11-4-2024 04:18  Karma  +4