Registered 16-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2024 15:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH, april 10 Mong kok

Name: didn’t bother
Date & Time of Session: 10 April 2024 1pm… she says KH till April 17
Nationality & Language: mandarin
Age: 26 (she says. Looks the age, body perfectly aged to a 26yo, no kids tight child bearing ready body)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5 (for walk up)
Skill: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $600 w/bbbj, had to pay upfront, tipped $100
Repeat: yes

Suite location: floor 11, room B2

My last few days in hk to contribute.   

Been comfortable and used to KH

1pm after eating lunch, why not, take a cruise at KH (tomorrow meeting friend for lunch in Wan Chai area, want to visit Fuji). So figure if I don’t find anything at KH there’s tomorrow’s Fuji search.

Started from 14th floor down, feels like 1pm was too early for all shops to start.. wasn’t long and reached to 11th (I guess)… it was actually another bro that rang, as door slowly closing (bro passed), she was in 2 piece white lace bra/panties, but only caught a glimpse as door shut.

Backstory, prior to even reaching KH, the overhead big pedestrian bridge by Mong Kok Station was just filled with sexy ladies (non wg, I presume), all prancing around flaunting their stuff.  So wasn’t difficult for me to commit a session at KH at this point

So I ring her door bell officially, yup little guy instinct took over. Asked, she said 600. Ok deal

However once inside door closed, she wanted the 600 upfront, I discussed with her 3 times about it, (as per research from 141 suggests), payment should be after the deed (. But I don’t speak mando),  she says something about her boss, it’ll be ok etc… and prior at other rooms there’re posters in English about leaving is $500hkd, $1,000hkd for clothes off then leaving.   Cause at that point I didn’t want to ruin the pay-after system and wanted to leave (hey there’s still 7-8 floors to check out).. but didn’t want her texting for “help”

Paid 600.  She texted someone , I’m thinking wtf.

Anyway it was fine,  full strip down, accompanied shower, she really took care of washing (some of my previous KH this month was “here’s the shower see u in a minute”).  Full front and back, soaped hj.. even full service dried me off from head to toe. I remember CP 2011 era when friends brought me

Cat bath my nips,  then bbbj (I’d rather this one price and this service; than the 500 then 200 bbbj upsell like experienced on this hk trip)…. And she really spent the bbbj time, knee rubbed on her kitty, she was receptive of it.

Cover goes on, missionary.   Nice natural bush.   She knows how to wrap her legs around you, lasted 5-7 minutes covered…

Even accompanied shower after, full body parts washed front back, dried me off.   Compared to other KH units this visit. There’s no way I’m not tipping 100, just to encourage the service (prepaid, not so much though)

[ Last edited by  Iamhersd at 10-4-2024 15:31 ]

Recent Ratings
JTHK2   12-4-2024 21:00  Acceptance  +1   
ccyc   11-4-2024 21:48  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing. May I ask if you go left or right from the elevators?
cakp503   11-4-2024 06:04  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   11-4-2024 04:16  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   11-4-2024 00:44  Karma  +3   Thank you.