Karma 12
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2024 12:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Hong Kong] [CWB] Easy Thai Massage

Name: CWB Thai Massage 26-28 Russell Street, 3/f, door on right side.
Girl: Juli (?)
Nationality: Thai
Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Service: 4/5 (YMMV)
WIR: Considering it
Price: $600 for 90min massage + 300 BBJ

Went for my first thai massage here in HK following another report from one of the good bro's on here (https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... hlight=cwb%2Bthai). Went to check out this thai massage place since it was nearby and I had some business in Causeway Bay. The location is super convenient and easy to find, literally right opposite Times Square taxi stand.

I messaged the shop on telegram and confirmed they were open at around 11AM, and then walked in. I didn't pick a girl since I kind of like the surprise factor of seeing what's on offer. After climbing the stairs, I knocked on the door and Julie (I think that was her name) opened the door. She was slightly older than MCOT but had a nice smile and pretty decent body. She seemed pretty friendly and could speak some basic English so I thought fuck it why not. Went in and negotiated prices, 600 for 60min HJ, 600 for 90. At the door, I chose the 60 min.
After getting undressed and laying down on the bed, she started massaging me with some oil.

For P1, the veggie massage component was honestly decent, nothing amazing but she definitely put in some effort. Not some limp hand bullshit, she definitely had some real massage experience. She let me hands roam around a bit and grab her ass which was nice. After the flip, here's where the shock came in. She immediately started stroking LB and kissing my neck, then asked if I wanted BBJ for extra 300 or FS (didn't quote price on that). I was feeling pretty relaxed and I liked the banter we had going so I opted for BBBJ which was pretty great. Good technique and suction although not full DT. She was enthusiastic and I pretty quick after, signalled her and she finished me with her hand. After cleaning me up, she asked me if I wanted to do another shot for free, since she said I was handsome (grain of salt here). I politely declined since I had other stuff to do, but on a quiet day I probably would have went for it.

All in all, a quick and cheerful punt in a convenient location. Easy to find, easy to book (or walk in) and the place is pretty clean. The girls aren't lookers but the service I got was pretty dang good (although YMMV).

Cheers all and hope this is useful to someone

Recent Ratings
Creeper   26-4-2024 15:49  Acceptance  +3   
Fulltits   11-4-2024 14:21  Karma  +2   
cakp503   11-4-2024 06:05  Acceptance  +1   
Samsbb   10-4-2024 23:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Siemens94   10-4-2024 13:20  Acceptance  +1