Registered 20-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2024 23:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo][THC] Neru

Date & Time of Session:  April 9, 2024 22:00
Name:  Neru
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=2463
Nationality & Language: Japanese, decent english, needed translator help sometimes
Face: 8/10 picture pretty much matches her to a T
Body: 8/10 (only reason its not higher is i like big boobs)
Height: 163
Skill: 3/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  90min 32k+2k masturbation appreciation+3k CIM+20k secret option-5k new girl discount+8k for LH = 60k
Repeat: probably not

Booking:
As always with THC, booking was easy, just a quick text and booking was sorted. Showed up 20 minutes early to pay, again easy enough. Then spent the next 40 odd minutes waiting as apparently Neru was running late. Office person says that he’s moved my res to 22:30 and time will start when we get into the room. At this point, i was a little miffed cause I’d basically sat waiting for nearly an hour (yeah 15 of it was on me for being too early). Anyway around 22:30, i was told that Neru was here for me.

Warming up:
Neru is a very pretty young girl, I can definitely believe she’s 20. Roughly shoulder length hair and pouty smile, she’s definitely a looker. We held hands and walked over to hotel Listo and that was only accepting overnights so we headed over to Pasha Resort. Not exactly my favorite but what do I know. While walking she explains that she had just finished dinner and that she’d had udon. I’m a little more miffed now that I know she was held up cause she’d gone to get food. We check in for a short stay and head up to the room. Once inside Neru gets her gear out, and starts setting up. Once she starts charging her phone, she texts the office to let them know we started. She starts by taking off my clothes then takes her’s off. Under the large coat she’s wearing, all she has is a sweater miniskirt combo. It’s sexy but tonight was kinda cold so she had complained about it being too cold on the way over.

Appearance:
Neru is very pretty, a solid 8 or higher for pretty much anyone who’s not blind. Her stats are fairly accurate, she’s about 5’4", slim waist and hips, her bust might’ve been a little exaggerated though as she’s a full american B up or so maybe a Japanese D. She’s overall very fit so while not muscular, she’s very firm all over except for her boobs. She’s got a few little birthmark/mole type thing on her body but otherwise pretty flawless.

The good stuff:
So we go brush and mouthwash (twice) before hopping in the shower. She’s really thorough about cleaning me and herself  and paying extra attention to LB. At this point I was thinking she’s either trying to burn time or is a clean freak (i end up thinking its the latter). So once we’re all clean, we head to the bed and get under the covers. Now i’m fairly raring to go at this point so she slides down and starting the kissing routine before moving down to LB for BBBJ. I should mention her BJ is hFor about 10 minutes she alternating between sucking on my dick or on a nipple. i get about 30s of sumata but honestly she was so dry, she was just bouncing on my balls, which kinda hurt tbh. Oh I should also mention kissing is basically just lip meet lip or open mouth tongue wagging, kinda disappointing there. I attribute this stuff to inexperience but i digress. I’m now rock hard and she laens over and offers secret option for 30k. I counter 15, and we settle on 20, pretty much as we both prolly expected. I’m a  little more miffed about the hard sell lol but hey how often do you get a hot 20 yo making the offer naked on top of you. Anyway the wrapper goes on, definitel better than whatever Barubola used. I basically let her do all the work cause if i’m paying that much i just wanna be lazy lol. Unfortunately it was not to be. She kept stopping after like 10s to stop and kiss/lick a nipple. Not that i’m complaining but it really kills any rhythm. Anyway after like 5 minutes of this, I’m letting bored and I start uhh helping. Anyway,10 more minutes and I pop into the wrapper. Was not expecting it and kinda wasted half the CIM. She sits on top while i finish , eventually she gets off and cleans L B off with a tissue. We then cuddle and chat. Not super interesting. After the cuddle we still have like 45 min left and she moved to give me a bbbj. Again bj is bland so she switches to hj, but dry hand and a dry LB does not feel good. Anyway, this goes for 5 min before i get bored and honestly was ok with one shot. At this point we still have over a half hour left and she wants to got shower and clean up. I hadn’t gotten her to masturbate for me yet but i’d kinda lost the interest for it. She’s really inexperienced and i figured i’m not gonna get much anyway since i’m not likely to do a second shot. I’ve been seeing someone basically every other day so tank is running pretty low as is. I end up acquiescing to the shower and we wrap ip and leave the hotel with easily 30 minutes left. She doesn’t do anything just wishes me a safe trip and asks to see me again before I leave Japan.

Conclusion:
Very pretty girl, i didn’t really get to use my options but with the discount it kinda evens out. With secret option total cost was 60K, so about the same as a soapland, so maybe a little more. Overall just felt meh experience. Prolly would not book her again. Oh also she, like Madoka, asked me to write a review for her on the THC website.

[ Last edited by  Pripus at 9-4-2024 23:59 ]

Recent Ratings
sonorance   25-4-2024 01:02  Acceptance  +1   
osvin   13-4-2024 12:38  Acceptance  +1   
Blackpink1287   12-4-2024 01:28  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   11-4-2024 16:34  Acceptance  +1   
Kinosotheepic   11-4-2024 16:06  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   10-4-2024 10:23  Karma  +2   Hmm, always a dice roll with untested silver. Why I try to stay away these days, but still get tempted.
AquilaGladius   10-4-2024 02:20  Karma  +2   
Lazy_Ad6604   10-4-2024 01:01  Karma  +4   
Susanlixxx   10-4-2024 00:44  Karma  +8   
Manticore   10-4-2024 00:34  Karma  +2   
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 109
Karma 616
Acceptance 179
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2024 01:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Pripus's post

Absolutely zero disrespect meant here, but the tone of your post makes it sound like you were already getting pretty frustrated before the girl even arrived.  Yes she was late, yes they do in fact have to eat dinner too.  Not defending the girl being late, she should plan better, but that's two complaints before you've even mentioned play.  

You mention during the shower that you thought she was burning time, and then you mention that with what you were paying you wanted to be lazy.  

That's 4 negative comments very early in the review.  And none of them actually about the play (yet) Maybe they are all justifiable, but if you start the experience in a bad mood, the experience probably isn't going to go the way you planned.  

Nonetheless, good review, and a lot of good info in there too.

Recent Ratings
Pripus   10-4-2024 05:07  Acceptance  +1   
AquilaGladius   10-4-2024 02:20  Karma  +2   Amen. Do this to get rid of stress not find more.
Susanlixxx   10-4-2024 01:09  Acceptance  +10   
Pripus
Musky Member

UID 303121
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 8
Karma 125
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2024 05:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Lazy_Ad6604's post

Oh I agree, it was a bunch of little things that was adding up. I don’t think this was a negative experience so much as just not a stand out one. None of those was going to be that big a deal other than ending 30 min early and even that I’m not gonna hold a grudge or anything. I probably conveyed it more negatively than I really felt haha after all i got what I wanted just had a few speed bumps

Also apologies for terrible punctuation and stuff, i’m typing on my tablet so its taking a good while to write this up.

Recent Ratings
Lazy_Ad6604   10-4-2024 11:44  Karma  +4   Yeah, the session ending early definitely would have irked me.