Link: https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=45199299
Agent: Robodeli
Nationality & Language: Japanese/Japanese with translator support
Face: 810
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 3 hours + Instant + Deepthroat + Swallow + 1 hr extension - 107000y
Repeat: Yes

Originally I had booked new girl Yuna, but it seems she quit the day of our booking.  I had already checked in to the hotel, so I selected Anzu, as I've seen her a few times, and it was the start of her shift, so hopefully she'll be full of energy.  As I've mentioned in another thread, with Anzu, you have a 50/50 shot of getting sleepy Anzu or getting energetic Anzu.  

Today I was lucky, and she showed up full of energy.  She was wearing a cute plaid miniskirt, and a conservative sweater.  One thing I love about Anzu is she wears flats.  She stands at 4'8, and many Japanese women wear heals to make themselves taller.  Anzu embraces her short self, which I love.  

Since we've seen each other a couple times now, she came in with a big smile on her face and once I gave her the money, we sat and talked for a few minutes.  It seems she was excited to see me, so I was looking forward to the session.  I had selected the instant option, so she pretty quickly beckoned me to move over to the bed, which I happily obliged.  Sitting on the side of the bed she straddled me and we had a quick makeout session.  Anzu is a great kisser, soft lips, and just the right amount of tongue action, so it doesn't take long for junior to wake up.  She motions for me to lie down, and goes straight to work on my nipples.  I'm not really a fan, but I let her play a little.  Soon she moves down to my shaft and gets to work.  Anzu is good at deepthroating, but she can't take all of me, which is fine...her BJ feels great anyway.  I reposition her a bit so I can play a little too.  She's not really a fan of DATY, so I grab one her toys, so I ask her to grab the denma.  She points out that my dumbass forgot to order one, so she doesn't have one with her.  Instead we opt to order a bullet vibrator from the hotel which they promptly deliver.  We take a few moments to get it open, batteries in, and back to the bed.  

This specific toy has two separate attachments.  One longer attachment obviously made for internal fun, and the standard  bullet for the outside.  She lubes the toy up and immediately puts the longer attachment in her pussy, hot watching her do so, and turns it on to the setting she likes.  I grab the other one and go to work on her clit while she gets back to business on the lb.  As I mentioned, she's got great BJ skills, so it doesn't take me long to .  She doesn't stop sucking while she swallows every drop, and then continues sucking for a few more moments just to make sure she got everything.  Lovely.  She grabs a few tissues and cleans off the leftover saliva and then lies down next to me and says "Short break?"

I don't usually get multiple pops, but this was pretty quick, so I suggest a "long break" instead.  We smoke a little, share some stories about my trip, some of the other girls at the shop, etc.  She's really good friends with Sumomo and Mikan, and since we all know each other we had plenty to talk about.  

After a bit, she starts playing with junior again, my signal to get back to the bed.  We start like normal, but this time I want her to be on the edge of the bed so I can see if she can take me a bit deeper.  She happily flops onto her back, throws her head back and opens wide.  I slide in and lo and behold, she definitely can take me deeper.  Still not quite all the way, but much more.  I don't want to hurt the girl, so lots of gentle thrusts, with some holds at maximum depth, and eventually again.  

Unfortunately, Anzu really only gets off with denma, so while she's clearly enjoying all the things I'm doing to her, she's not going to cum.  Disappointing, but I'll make sure our next session has the right toys.  At this point, we are having a great time, so I ask her if she wants to extend a little, she says yes, so we go another hour.  We spend most of that time making out.  At some point, I realize that Anzu's nipples are by far her most sensitive spot, so I give them lots of attention during our make out session.  She mentions that she likes the way I kiss and that most of her customers have no clue what they are doing.  She proceeds to demonstrate exactly how they kiss, and all the ways they do it wrong.  I reciprocate with some stories of my own, and we have lots of great laughs.  

After a bit, there's an alert from the weather service on her phone about her hometown, so she asks if she can call one of her family members to check in.  Of course I'm not going to say no, so she points out that her grandparents are in their 80s, and if they are in danger they'll need help.  She sends someone to check on them, and I note the time is getting close, so I suggest we hit the shower.  Anzu actually offers pretty great shower play unlike a lot of other girls.  Lots of rubbing/hugging, lots of making out (Anzu really enjoys kissing), and some light HJ play on the lb.  Unfortunately 3 times is just not going to happen, so we dry off right as her timer goes off.  

Great fun comes in small packages.  Had a blast, will probably book her again this trip if I have an opportunity.  I asked her what options she wants for next time and she said Irama and Denma.  I told her that was so "vanilla" for a girl at an SM shop and she pointed out that most of her customers play hard, and she doesn't really like it, but she likes the girls she works with so she allows it.  I will say she can take some pretty "rough" irama with no gagging or tears so there's that, but if you are looking for a girl that really likes the rough stuff, I suggest Lime or Riko.  Both of those girls REALLY like the SM stuff.

Recent Ratings
sonorance   19-4-2024 06:03  Acceptance  +1   
AquilaGladius   16-4-2024 01:13  Karma  +2   
konikoni   15-4-2024 12:02  Acceptance  +1   
pakaolicious   15-4-2024 08:35  Acceptance  +1   
htr   14-4-2024 11:57  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   12-4-2024 00:20  Karma  +3   
lively192   11-4-2024 17:18  Karma  +4   
secretasianman1   11-4-2024 16:18  Acceptance  +1   
hullulu   10-4-2024 08:20  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   10-4-2024 00:48  Karma  +10   
Manticore   10-4-2024 00:33  Karma  +3   Swallow (gulp/gokkun ごっくん) is pricey there, 10k yen --- especially with BBBJ being basic play there.
ewriah0416   9-4-2024 23:26  Karma  +2   
ewriah0416
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298907
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 32
Karma 206
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2024 23:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Lazy_Ad6604's post

It’s always a pleasure reading your reviews. I’ll make a move on RD on the 17th as they had suggested. I sent Mikan a message on Twitter and to no one’s surprise it’s still sitting on “Sent”! oh well…I’ll try later.

Recent Ratings
Lazy_Ad6604   10-4-2024 00:53  Karma  +4   Thank you for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it. :)
Manticore   10-4-2024 00:37  Acceptance  +1   response times w/me range from 1 week, a few hours, to 2 weeks to respond. following the other RD girls couldn't hurt r ...
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 615
Posts 106
Karma 607
Acceptance 162
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2024 00:53  Profile P.M. 
@Manticore:  Yeah, that's my only real complaint with them.  In "general" they are a little cheaper than THC, but some of their options are a little out of whack.  Gokkun being one of them.  Then again, AF for them is only 10k, although from what I can tell, it's basically ALWAYS AF.  But yeah, the options at RD can be overwhelmingly tempting and get you into quick trouble if you don't pay attention.  My first few times with RD I spent WAY more than I needed to, ended up not using half the stuff I ordered.  I learned pretty quickly to trim it down a bit lol.  

Ewriah:  RD told you to wait until the 17th?  That's....weird?  Or was it just specifically for Mikan?   I know she's got a couple of long course 4Ps coming up, so if it was just specifically her, that might be why.  

But yeah, Mikan will take FOREVER to respond on either Twitter or Okini...but she WILL eventually respond lol...I will say with her specifically, it's better to just check the schedule every day, and book when you see her pop up.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   4-5-2024 22:29  Karma  +10   For your patience
ewriah0416   11-4-2024 11:45  Karma  +3   
ewriah0416
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298907
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 32
Karma 206
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2024 11:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Lazy_Ad6604's post

I was specifically trying to book Mikan. Anyways she finally replied yesterday and she’s available on my desire date. Hooray!!! However she went silent like a ninja again, but at least I’m on track now all thanks to you! Really appreciate the help! Update: Good point! I’ll contact RD!

@Manticore, I’m following a few RD girls on Twitter. They all seem to be a lot of fun. From what I’ve experienced so far, contacting them directly is a sure way if you want to know if they’ll be available for dates that are few weeks out, but the response time is usually snail speed.

[ Last edited by  ewriah0416 at 11-4-2024 11:39 ]

Recent Ratings
Lazy_Ad6604   11-4-2024 11:36  Karma  +4   If she confirmed availability, just book her through the store since she's slow to respond! Glad you were able to get ...