Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2024 20:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo][Barubola Marine Blue] Kazumi Takayami

Date & Time of Session:  April 7, 2024 6:30
Name:  Barubola Marine Blue - Kizumi Takayama
Link: https://www.barubola.com/profile.php?n=TAKAYAMAKAZUMI
Nationality & Language: Japanese, broken English but got the job done
Face: 6.5/10 (she’s got fairly large front teeth and pics are brushed ofc)
Body: 8/10 (big naturals)
Height: 168
Skill: 7
Service: 7
GFE: 6
PSE: 7
Price & Session Length:  90min 46000Y all-in
Repeat: Maybe

Booking:
Barubola is fairly straightforward to get into. Once you’re off the elevator, there’s a tencho who you can speak to, there’s someone who speaks english as well so no issues there. I was shown a card with gaijin prices to confirm that its ok then show to the waiting area. Someone handed me an oshibori and the english speaking tencho came in with 4 cards. He showed a gpld, 2 silver, and a new person and reccommended the new person. I went with his reccommendation (at this point I had no idea of her name) so he put away the cards and went to get me change for my payment.

The fun stuff:
After waiting for maybe 10 minutes, the tencho told me she was ready and I went over to the other hallway. Kizumi was waiting there and invited me to take my shoes off and go into the room. She asked me to help unzip her dress and then unhook her bra. After she was undressed, she helped undress me and folded all my clothes into a basket.

Interlude (appearance):
She’s pretty tall for a japanese woman at 168 cm or roughly 5’6" with shiulder length hair. Body wise she’s not super skinny or fit but is reasonably slim with nice curves. She has a little bit of a belly which isn’t a big deal. Her face though is just super normal with fairly large front teeth. Not winning any beauty pageants but not ugly or anything.

Back to business:
She asked me if I wanted mat play which ofc I did. So we started of with a wash, she made a bowl of foamy soap mixed with some of the nuru gel and started soaping me up then herself. After that she started rubber her self all over me focusing on rubbing my arms with her boobs. This goes for a few minutes and we rinse off then i get into the tub to soak while she cleans up. After cleaning up, she gets in the tub with me and has me prop up with my legs before starting some bbbj. Honestly technique was just ok, she’s really gentle and doesnt apply much suction. A few more minutes of this, and she gets out to set up for mat play. At this point, i’m pretty stimulated so after a few min of her rubbing herself all over me, i’m ready to pop. I got a bit of a reprieve when she starts putting a condom on me. No idea the brand but boy these are thick, she uses her hands to roll the condom on and tries to suck the tip while she does, felt little more than some pressure and her tongue pressing on me. After cover goes on, she straddles me and starts riding cg. With like 20 min of foreplay, I don’t last long and pop pretty quick. After, she rinses me off and has me go back in the tub while she cleans up. After cleaning up, we get to the bed and ahe offers me a drink. We chit chat a little bit, her english is fairly basic and my japanese is almost negative so there’s random pauses as either i look up translations or she tries to articulate herself. Anyway she starts poking at LB after like 5 min, like i was gonna be ready so fast haha. Took another 10 min before life comes back to LB and we lay down on the bed. She starts with a bit of bbbj again then puts on the same brand condom, still super thick. She gets on and starts cg again, this time i last longer and we do some doggy, mish, and ended up finishing back in cg. The rest is just some clean up and chit chat. Once all done, we get dressed and she calls the front desk to let them know we’re done. As i walk out the elevator is already waiting for me and the staff bow and say thank you.

Conclusion:
Better value than THC but much more of a wham bam thank you mam experience, kissed exactly 3 times where she basically closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Would prolly go back but would try another girl.

Recent Ratings
osvin   13-4-2024 12:39  Acceptance  +1   
Sunshine888   9-4-2024 23:44  Acceptance  +1   
cakp503   9-4-2024 13:42  Acceptance  +1   
hullulu   9-4-2024 07:13  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   9-4-2024 06:30  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   9-4-2024 04:32  Karma  +4   
Ch1vel   9-4-2024 02:06  Acceptance  +1   
Blackpink1287   9-4-2024 01:07  Acceptance  +1   
dddlny   9-4-2024 00:20  Karma  +3   
midnightduo5   8-4-2024 23:10  Acceptance  +1   
Samsbb   8-4-2024 22:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Manticore   8-4-2024 21:25  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   8-4-2024 20:30  Karma  +8   
dddlny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 302289
Digest Posts 0
Credits 487
Posts 73
Karma 483
Acceptance 86
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2024 00:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Pripus's post

Dope review, thanks. was this first time using them? also, do they accept credit cards? I fucked up going to them cuz i didn't acct for gaijin tax lol I only brought enough for a local to use them. and I left everything else at home so I said screw it and left lol.
Pripus
Musky Member

UID 303121
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 8
Karma 125
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2024 04:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 dddlny's post

Yeah first time using them. Pretty sure they accept credit card but there’s a markup. Better to just go downstairs to an atm and grab more cash haha.

Recent Ratings
dddlny   11-4-2024 23:44  Karma  +3   Left my cards home & i needed 7-11 not familymart atms lol
Susanlixxx   9-4-2024 21:05  Acceptance  +20