Karma 217
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2024 12:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Wonder Massage - Reiko

Since I got upgraded, I shall post my other punts here.

Date & Time of Session: 30th March
Location: Wonder Massage - Around Terminal 21 (https://www.wonderbangkok.com/)
Name: Reiko (I believe)
Language: Thai, conversational English and a little bit of Chinese
Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: THB3,000 (Nuru Massage) + THB2,000 (Additional 40 minutes)
Repeat: Yes, or maybe try someone else from Wonder Massage

Decided to try Wonder Massage again as I've been here the previous time I was in Bangkok (Will write about my previous trip another time). Walked into Wonder Massage, located in an alley just down the street from Terminal 21. Process was similar to the previous time, walked in and there was a line up of girls to choose from. The selection was decent but I was most attracted to Reiko, although I could tell that she had some sort of surgery done but was something I could work with so I chose her. The pricing system at wonder massage charges by the type of room. Wanted to get a Nuru massage but the counter told me that they were quite packed and could do a free upgrade to a panorama room. No extra charges anyway so I said okay and Reiko lead me up after paying.

The room was located at the highest level which was about 4 stories high - we were both exhausted once we reached the room but it was clean and spacious. Reiko started to fill up the jacuzzi and figured that she was quite new to Wonder Massage, no wonder I didnt see her the previous time I was here. Panorama room had a glass roof which you could see the sky but Reiko was a bit shy so she suggested to pull the blinds which I was okay with, since it was dark outside anyway. Signalled me to get into the jacuzzi and she started to wash me up while I lay down. She cleaned my LB and started to stroke it and then went on to give me a short boobjob. Although she had her boobs done, it didnt feel too artificial. washed for a good 10 minutes and she realised that she didnt have any more cds while we were drying up. Thankfully I brought one along with me so she didnt have to climb all the way down to get some. Moved on to the bed and Reiko got me to lie down before putting some nuru gel on my body. There, the fun started as she rubbed her body against mine, making sure to tease me with her boobs and nipples. Got me to turn over and did the same on the top side before starting to lick my nipples. Her boobs were hanging infront of me which was a great sight while she slowly worked down to the LB. Gave me a blowjob for a bit, nothing fancy, before asking if i wanted to fuck her. Capped me on and started to ride me before I took over and switched her into missionary and doggy. Gave her a good banging for about 20 minutes and came into the cd while in missionary. She was exhausted and signalled that I took a while to shoot and the time was almost up. We laid down for a bit and she started to ask me about my plans in bangkok etc and started showing me pictures of her pretty friends and her songkran festival last year. Was a good GFE i must say and I was interested to talk to her more.

Since time was running out, decided to extend Reiko's time by another 40 minutes with another shot and we lay on the bed to talk for a bit. After some time, LB was ready for another round so she capped me on and started riding me for the second round. Shot into the cd as usual and Reiko started to wash me up. She got a call shortly after from her boss, apparently she had another booking and was running late (pretty popular hey?), so we dressed up and hugged before making our way down. Paid for the rest of the 40 minutes and left a happy man.

Recent Ratings
incognito786   27-4-2024 18:21  Karma  +2   
achyl   11-4-2024 15:23  Karma  +2   
shaykh   11-4-2024 03:10  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   10-4-2024 12:29  Karma  +4   
pgnewclub   9-4-2024 16:50  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   9-4-2024 05:49  Karma  +4   
loughraj   9-4-2024 02:36  Acceptance  +1   
samboitee   8-4-2024 20:23  Karma  +3